It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mengaurd, a few more curious questions,

1). What governs the mind of the gods? Are they completely autonamous?
Answer:iNTUITION.bY CREATIVE POTENTIAL.
2). How many countries will I visit in this life?Two.

3). What is my souls personal journey preparing itself for? What seperates destinies? Answer: Reunification with self.Personalities.

4). If 1/10 will make it through the changeover as you said a few pages back, what will happen to the 90% left? Answer:Everything goes to its rightful place.

5). Is the Earth's polarity going to shift soon?Answer;As soon as we make it.

6). Is our existences only enemy our own ignorance, or is their another source of evil?Answer:Oh yes, because when one knows something then they have the power to change.

7). What will be the biggest change be in the next decade?Answer:Cures for ailments.

8). How many lives have you lived? Answer:Three hundred and eight.

9). What will my souls heritiage trademark be? Do I have a charactoristic (do we all?) that differs me from the next? (this may seem ego, and may deep down, but I am curious to how inifitely different each existences are. I would appreciate your thoughts).Answer:Yes ,that characteristic is a "potential" chosen for most life themes.

Thanks once again, AAC

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Amazing answers Menguard, please know that they're highly appreciated.

1) Why do you refer to Jesus as Jesuit? Is that his real name?

2) Same question for Satan/Santinel.

3) You said Santinel is more in tune with the mind, psyche, and ego. However you didn't mention anything about evil or wickedness. So let me ask, is Santinel evil? Does he want to cause harm, without care for others?

4) Is he a fallen angel? (legend of lucifer).

5) Is it true.. what most religions say.. that there is a (spiritual) war between him (santinel) and god/jesuit? Sorry if I sound ignorant here, just trying to get the picture.

6) What is the cause of that conflict?

Now for something different.. I think this one has been asked by a couple of people.

7) Can you describe a technique for listening to trees? Is it on a different plane? I assume third-eye meditation in a forest is required?

8) The "pagans" that worship nature and the earth... do they know or feel something that we don't?

9) How do I control my stress levels, so as to avoid feeling agitated?

10) When spirits reincarnate, why do they have to learn language, skills and so on all over again? I always likened it to "spiritual amnesia" but maybe you can shed more light on this for us.

11) What percentage (roughly) of humans on Earth have not embraced their heart? How can we help them?

12) For some reason, I feel I must do that. Why?

13) How do I improve my vibration? (Everyone can use this answer).

14) I'm going to take a vacation soon. Just for a few days. I'm trying to decide on a destination. Suggestions?

Thanks very much! I look forward to reading the answers.

[edit on 27/2/06 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have one simple question in three parts. On what day, month and year was I born?

Vas

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,

I was wondering if you could vibe into what kind of afterlife I am going to after I die? Because I have seen a lot of different ones. And, I am not sure which one I will get.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Amazing answers Menguard, please know that they're highly appreciated.

1) Why do you refer to Jesus as Jesuit? Is that his real name?Answer:It is one and the same.I know him as Jesuit.

2) Same question for Satan/Santinel.Answer:Yes these are the names given. (S-awn-tee-el)-Santiel.

3) You said Santinel is more in tune with the mind, psyche, and ego. However you didn't mention anything about evil or wickedness. So let me ask, is Santinel evil? Does he want to cause harm, without care for others?
Answer:Santiel was kind enough to take on such role.Without obstacles mankind would never further themselves.

4) Is he a fallen angel? (legend of lucifer).Answer:One and the same.

5) Is it true.. what most religions say.. that there is a (spiritual) war between him (santinel) and god/jesuit? Sorry if I sound ignorant here, just trying to get the picture.Answer:The battle is within, and all the battles are fought within the soul.All it saying is you are choosing the heart over the mind."You must be pure of heart before you can become pure of mind".

6) What is the cause of that conflict?Answer:Spirituality.

Now for something different.. I think this one has been asked by a couple of people.

7) Can you describe a technique for listening to trees? Is it on a different plane? I assume third-eye meditation in a forest is required?Answer:By opening avenues of self that are celestial, a merge with its vibratory force would do it.

8) The "pagans" that worship nature and the earth... do they know or feel something that we don't?Spirituality is becoming one with the enviroment, the flow of life.

9) How do I control my stress levels, so as to avoid feeling agitated?Answer:Let go of expectations, accpetance heals all wounds.

10) When spirits reincarnate, why do they have to learn language, skills and so on all over again? I always likened it to "spiritual amnesia" but maybe you can shed more light on this for us.
Answer:For nutrients.

11) What percentage (roughly) of humans on Earth have not embraced their heart? How can we help them? ANswer:35%.By letting go of expectations and by living by the laws of Acceptance.

12) For some reason, I feel I must do that. Why?Answer:Because this places stress on the heart.

13) How do I improve my vibration? (Everyone can use this answer).
answer:By shedding old skins, remove blockages from your body, and by this I mean fear implants.

14) I'm going to take a vacation soon. Just for a few days. I'm trying to decide on a destination. Suggestions?Answer:New york, Aruba.

Thanks very much! I look forward to reading the answers.

[edit on 27/2/06 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I feel that I am constantly roaming in life. Where does this stem from? Was I here before and if so what was I?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infra_red
I feel that I am constantly roaming in life. Where does this stem from? Was I here before and if so what was I?

Answer:Unconsciousness.YEP, A STEWARD.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

I have the feeling that I am always looking for something... what is it?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hankyone
Hi Menguard,

I have the feeling that I am always looking for something... what is it?

Thanks.

aNSWER:Your brain, these times are spacious.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If you can answer this one last question for me, I would be forever in your debt for confirming my beliefs.

Where is my mother's birthplace? City and state please.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
hi menguard, maybe you skipped my questions but here they are again, thanks.
1. why am i obsessed with death.
2.will i live to be an old man?
3.what should i study in college, game design, acting, illustration?
4. if not one of those any ideas of something i might be good at?
5.is the book seth speaks real?
6. anything i and my family should watch out for?
7. do i have a message from my dad?

thanks menguard, i truly believe what you are doing is a good thing. thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightscape
hi menguard, maybe you skipped my questions but here they are again, thanks.
1. why am i obsessed with death.aNSWER: Death is a driving force.
2.will i live to be an old man?Answer:Yes.
3.what should i study in college, game design, acting, illustration?Answer:Illustration resounds for me.
4. if not one of those any ideas of something i might be good at?Answer:n/a
5.is the book seth speaks real?Yes, as real as a heart attack.6. anything i and my family should watch out for?Hurricanes.
7. do i have a message from my dad?(Let go peacefully).
thanks menguard, i truly believe what you are doing is a good thing.
thanks.

Love and light:Menguard.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
Hi Menguard,

I was wondering if you could vibe into what kind of afterlife I am going to after I die? Because I have seen a lot of different ones. And, I am not sure which one I will get.

Thank you.

Answer:A place of no bounderies.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Mengaurd, funny to see you here.

1). What country will I work in for the majority of my life?

2). How many past lives have I had?

3). If an existence eventually chooses to not take an incarnation, what kind of life do they live?

4). Do I have a relationship outside of this existence? Who?

5). What did I want to learn in this incarnation?

6). Has existence ever been in a universal dark period? What caused it? What fixed it?

7). What is the end of the road look like for me?

8). Will I accomplish all that I want to in this life?

9). Is is going to remain safe to live where I do?

Thanks, AAC

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
I have one simple question in three parts. On what day, month and year was I born?

Vas

It is a very simple question compared to some you have answered.
May I get a response?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Thank You Menguard, then I can go anywhere I want! Perfect! Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
Hi Menguard,

Thank you.

Answer:A place of no bounderies.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
It is a very simple question compared to some you have answered.
May I get a response?

Vasilis, you may think it's a simple question. But retrieving a date with 100% accuracy, with the limitations of internet contact... is a very difficult feat. It requires so much effort. Go ahead and ask a worthy question, something that you could learn from. That is all that matters.

By the way, Menguard, great answers to my questions! I loved reading it all. Thankyou!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
hey manguard i have some questions regardin aliens...

are there colonies of aliens living deep under the ground?

in what countries?

how do i enter a colony, just keep diggin a hole?

how many differen species are there?

why are they living there for?

when do the aliens plan to reveal themselves to the masses (nationwide broadcast) can you give me a month day year?

would'nt their real appearance scare the cr*p out of most people?

is there a galactic federation? what role if any does the planet earth have in it?

is project serpo a hoax(www.serpo.org...)? if not what is its purpose?
thank you manguard.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by stuffofnightmares]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,

A question on a different topic.

Can you tell me please if there are any secrets to be found that are burried in the ice in Antarctica? Things like ancient ruins, monuments, space ships or anything else that you know of that would be of interest.

Thank you for your time and effort.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
hi menguard, you are amazing, you should be famous or something, its funny when you answered my questions, you mentioned seth speaks being as real as a heart attack and my dad died of a heart attack, i went to get help and i always hoped he didnt suffer, i was in the middle of nowhere when it happend, we were bear hunting, it was 11 years ago when i was 10. and you said his message was (let go peacefully) i think it has 2 meanings, anyways thank you menguard so much.

i have some more questions for you if you will answer them i will be greatful forever.

1. how long do you plan to answer questions on ats forums?

2.whats your favorite place to go?

3.do you feel like you should get your message out to more people if you have one?

5. is there a heaven?

6. describe who your favorite person is?

now some questions about me, i feel so selfish asking them, i feel like im wasting your time.

1.what type of person is my higher self and does it reflect on me?

2.i feel like people like me, my whole life most people seem to like me, is
there a reason for this and what should i do with it?

3. i tried leaving my body last night and my body got numb and my chest felt like there was pressure on it, i was scared almost terrified, it seemed almost to easy to do something like you do. was i doing it correctly and should i be scared?

4. will there be an earthquakes in san francisco any time soon? i moved here for school.

5. how long will i be with my current gf, things dont seem to be working to well.

6. when about will i find my wife?

7.are you married and have you popped your wife out of her body, or if you are a woman the opposite and so on?

8. i get excited about life all the time is there a way i can be my true self (i think its my true self anyway) all the time?

9.can you tell me about my past lives?

10. whats the most significant event in the next 50 years in your opionion.

11.are you afraid of anything?

12. if i pray will my prayers be answerd and heard?

13. if its ok cold you try and tell me spirit guides name and my true name?

14.do i have any messages from my spirit guide?

its comforting to know that peoples suffering is only temporary.
thank you menguard, sorry about all the questions. i wish you only the best.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join