It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman658
I don't understand why anonymous would want to release the information over a period of time while not having all of the evidence that he wants to show in his hands right now.
This would seem to make it that much harder.

I don't think that Anonymous has direct or immediate access to this information. He may be getting it from another person that does and, if this is not a hoax, it may be a slow process by which they get the information out. Then again, maybe it is a hoax and it takes a while to think up good stuff?

Of course, if he posted every tuesday at noon, someone would find that to suggest a hoax. Or if he posted often, but without a clear schedule... yup, good sign of a hoax. Or if his mouth was open when he was talking.. yeah.. probably a hoax

My point being, lets not try to read too much into posting too much or too little. It would certainly be more fruitful to examine what he has posted, to learn what we can until another message comes along (which has been done quite well -- I've particularly enjoyed the discussion on planets in the Zeta Reticulan system)... but I'll wait and see what comes next. Things never cease to amaze me, so I'll just keep an open mind until I see it.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If the data that Anonymous is posting is *in reality* from sources inside the Defense Intelligence Agency, you can bet that these sources are actively being routed out.

MK

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
no one here is a believer in all this as much as I am, but I think this entire SERPO project is just a hoax.
Trying to get people's hopes up, thats all... You'll see.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Until someone PROVES something - one way or another - I'm keeping an open mind!

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
Until someone PROVES somethine - one way or another - I'm keeping an open mind!

That's what i think, there's almost always a shred of truth to most claims or hoaxes. It had to have inspiration from somewhere.

I think it's possible that it will turn into a 'hoax' if it were infact a true effort at disclosure and is starting to piss the wrong people off.

A part of me thinks it's too early for full disclosure because the NWO hasn't finished securing it's position after the fall of fossil fuel and the banking empire and it's possible they are in a struggle with those trying to undermine them to get the disclosure out in order to bring down the NWO and to level the playing field.

Alien introduction to humanity is going to change religion, money, travel, energy, health etc etc, all the elements which are currently ruling the Earth.

It's a massive thing. Personally, i'm ready but those who have the power would not want this to come to light because it's about the only thing that can de-thrown them at the moment.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
To any possible 'spooks' who may be dealing with this situation:
Think about it... if this becomes public every university in this country could dedicate its time to researching the alien technology. There is NO pragmatical reason to keep this info secret. None. Public disclosure would mean nothing less than instantly multiplying the ability of the DoD to research alien tech by a factor of 100X.

To Bill Ryan:
If Anon is having problems getting the pics... could he please post another journal entry (I assume he already has copies of these)? Like everyone else I am looking forward to the pics... but any sort of post would help us in terms of fleshing out this story.

Besides... I want to see if the 'MVC' shows the team the ship's dance hall.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi
www.mufor.org...

Interesting material on the discovery of a planet in the Zeta system and then a retraction. Interesting indeed!!

----------------------------------------

Forgive me if this has already been pointed out before but I've notice that if we take the number from the Extra Solar Planets Encylopedia (see link above) and look at the Period(days) for Reticulum 4 you get 432.6 days.

See table below:

Planets of the Zeta 2 Reticulum System
====================================================
Planet Semi-Major axis Period(days) Period(years)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Reticulum 1 0.14 (AU) 18.9 (days) 0.052 (years)
Reticulum 2 0.28 54.0 0.1481
Reticulum 3 0.56 152.9 0.4196
Reticulum 4 1.12 432.6 1.12

Now, on www.serpo.org... if we look at the 3rd posting by Anonymous he's giving statistics about the Eben planet which states that the orbit is 865 days.

See table below:

Diameter: 7,218 miles
Mass: 5.06 x 1024
Distance from Sun #1: 96.5 million miles
Sun #2: 91.4 million miles
Moons: 2
Surface gravity: 9.60m/s2
Rotation Periods: 43 hours
Orbit: 865 days
Tilt: 43 degrees
Temperature: Min: 43° / Max: 126°
Distance from Earth: 38.43 light years

Now, I don't know if this is a proof that one of the source above is a hoax or if it means anything special but I've noticed that if you double the number of days from the 1st source (432.6 days) you end up with 865.2 days which turns out to be the same as Anon's number (865 days) minus the decimals...

Why do we need to double the number to get the same result?

Maybe someone who knows something about astronomy could clear this one up...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I certainly didn't mean to imply I was not keeping my head in the game and thinking this thing through. It is a fact that myths contain some truth.

I was simply thinking out loud. Bemoaning the ineptitude of those who are clever enough to acquire certain documents which they release and then get caught trying to acquire proof the documents they previously released were authentic.

I suppose its the same in any field inhabited by double agents. And much like one faced with questions which weren't thought out beforehand, excepting James Bond, we all have to think.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandman658
I don't understand why anonymous would want to release the information over a period of time while not having all of the evidence that he wants to show in his hands right now.
This would seem to make it that much harder.

I agree 100%. The intelligence community is full of some of the brightest people in our country...this lazy drop a clue here and there approach is insulting. "I have earth shattering news, but you'll have to wait while we go on vacation for the holidays?". Huh?

In my mind I feel something else is trying to be accomplished here. Possibly, there's an attempt to prop up someone or some other group's later efforts at a book based on the new SERPO information. If UFOlogy starts running out of stories to tell and sell...perhaps creating a new myth will allow others to write some new books and continue their UFO book selling and speaking tours. I mean how many Roswell and Communion books are left out there to write?

Another answer is that SERPO is a trap to catch UFO researchers on the right course by drawing them to what looks like a shortcut to the truth, but ends up breaking down to the ridiculous and blackmarking their careers.

The hopeful answer is that we are just dealing with some difficulties in releasing the information, but my brain is screaming why are they doing things like this and saying outlandish things that science screams is ridiculous? Justifying Anon's impractical actions and the cartoony world SERPO is being described as is turning more into a belief of faith than fact.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Bill Ryan, so has Anonymous gone silent? Or is he still communicating with Victor on his e-mail list? And how have the other members of the e-mail list responded to this claim of having difficulties?

Hi, Hal9000 –

Depends on what you mean by "gone silent"! He's always communicated intermittently. Some of my friends have also gone silent over the Christmas/ New Year period, too.

Each time Anon sends Victor a message, he never says when he'll next be in touch... as far as I know. Victor is very straight about all this and he says he hasn't a clue what will happen next.

But Victor did send him several messages yesterday after the Christmas break, which included one or two questions. So Anon should reply, probably with a few days. My personal position is that if we hear nothing for (say) a couple of weeks – which would be a record silence to date – then it may be time to start thinking the game may be over. But personally, I still think just about anything could happen.

Victor's list is pretty silent at the moment... everyone's waiting for something definitive.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Food for the dead cat believer

www.zetatalk.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 5-1-2006 by ethanmallory]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Digitized Sky Survey.

HD20807 (Zeta 2) -- about middle
HD20766 (Zeta 1) --- lower right

archive.stsci.edu...
(may not be correct with HST Phase 2 -- and anyway only comes in FITS format for image -- so link is *.gif image of Zeta 2 -- looks okay to me, but then there is that question brought up by the website.)

Blue image:
archive.stsci.edu...

archive.stsci.edu...

archive.stsci.edu...

www-gsss.stsci.edu...

Now here is the sticky part:

www-gsss.stsci.edu...

998,402,801 unique GSCII Objects
and counting!
Please note that GSC 2.2.01 is 40GB in size and that we do not have the resources to support downloads or make copies of the entire catalog for individual researchers or institutions at this time - only participating institutions. We are looking at options and costs for a mass distribution of GSC 2.3 on some media. The major data centers and observatories which contributed to the production of this catalog are also providing on-line access to the world-wide community.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought you said this ship was fast! What's taking so long?

It will take a few moments for the hyperspace navig unit to make the precise calculations for the star jump. It ain't like dusting crops, boy, without precise calculations we might fly into a meteor shower or a star and that would end your trip real quickly!

Well, something like that in the movie -- Star Wars:Revenge of the Empire
or something like that!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder how the Ebens jump around the Galaxy?

[edit on 5-1-2006 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
check out the serpo site..its almost blank !!!

i hope someone saved it...its gone !!

MIB do it again !!

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
check out the serpo site..its almost blank !!!

It works fine for me, including links.
www.serpo.org...

Sanc'.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
sorry folks...false alarm !!

my bad.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
If Anon is having problems getting the pics... could he please post another journal entry (I assume he already has copies of these)? Like everyone else I am looking forward to the pics...

I haven't read anything that suggests that Anon has these photos in his/her posession. It's always seemed apparent to me that all of the material is currently in some other person's or groups hands and that Anon is either periodically being given short term access to this material or that some person/persons are making periodic decisions as to what is to be released.

As for the website, it's up. No big deal. No MIB's. Networks go down.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

I haven't read anything that suggests that Anon has these photos in his/her posession.

Nor have I. I think expectation and anticipation are getting the best of many of us. There are 50+ pages of Serpo to read here... I suggest that anyone new to the forum go back and "catch up" to learn what's going on and what we might expect next.

if nothing else, just go back and read all of Bill Ryan's posts. He's done a good job of keeping us informed while keeping an even keel.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I came across this article on the net that describes FTL travel which the US Gov't is working on. Not sure of the validity of the source, but nevertheless looks interesting.

news.scotsman.com...

The hypothetical device, which has been outlined in principle but is based on a controversial theory about the fabric of the universe, could potentially allow a spacecraft to travel to Mars in three hours and journey to a star 11 light years away in just 80 days, according to a report in today's New Scientist magazine.

The theoretical engine works by creating an intense magnetic field that, according to ideas first developed by the late scientist Burkhard Heim in the 1950s, would produce a gravitational field and result in thrust for a spacecraft.

Also, if a large enough magnetic field was created, the craft would slip into a different dimension, where the speed of light is faster, allowing incredible speeds to be reached. Switching off the magnetic field would result in the engine reappearing in our current dimension.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanspiff
I came across this article on the net that describes FTL travel which the US Gov't is working on. Not sure of the validity of the source, but nevertheless looks interesting.

I posted a reply earlier, in the ATS thread discussing this article.

Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It says that they made contact with Sipos when the Roswell craft crashed. They said the government made contact with the their home planet with the help of the surviving alien. But then in all the posts the guy says it they come here in a very large mothership. Why wouldnt the alien contact the mothership to the rescued. Im sure they was more of them here than what crashed in Roswell...

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join