It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
I should say at this stage that there does exist persuasive evidence, which we've not published and which I will not go into here in detail, that Anon's claim of difficulties may be true: we've heard from four sources that we've been causing problems in high places – though this too is theoretically open to interpretation.

Bill, I thought Anon said this was a sanctioned release?

From your website...

from Anon's fifth post www.serpo.org...

My colleagues and I are discussing several different options regarding the release of this information. First, we must obtain proper sanction from past officials.

We have discussed everything from an international press conference to a National Press Club news conference.

Is he now saying he is having difficulties?

Yes he is, but we don't understand what they are. If I knew, I'd tell you and everyone else. I can only guess that there are different factions within the government/intelligence community that presides over these issues. It's by no means impossible that a non-disclosure faction is trying to cause significant problems for a disclosure faction. You and I would never know the details, but we can imagine all kinds of conflict and (possibly) dirty tricks behind the veil of silence.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi
www.mufor.org...

Interesting material on the discovery of a planet in the Zeta system and then a retraction. Interesting indeed!!

Wow Jeddyhi, that is interesting. They claim to detect a planet in the Zeta system in July of 96 and then 4 days later retract that info as a mistake. Sounds like a cover up to me. You make very interesting posts, my friend!!

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi
Wow Jeddyhi, that is interesting. They claim to detect a planet in the Zeta system in July of 96 and then 4 days later retract that info as a mistake. Sounds like a cover up to me. You make very interesting posts, my friend!!

Are you guys twins?

Seriously, I already mentioned it back on page 48, in my Zeta Reticuli factoids.

In 1996, it was announced that Zeta2 had an orbiting planet, but was retracted because “the signal was shown to be caused by pulsations of the star”.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don’t know if it was a cover-up or not.

And Bill, all I can say is keep at it, and lets hope it happens.

[edit on 1/4/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

– A large group of Ebens (including close up of facial features)
– Interior of a craft, showing cockpit controls or equivalent
– large buildings/ townscapes
– An example of Serpo's weird wildlife
– A large block sample of Eben script
– Serpo from low atmospheric orbit
– Time-lapse photo of Serpo's starry skies.

That's the best combo I can think of, which might make even a diehard skeptic pause for thought.

I also suggested to Anon (via Victor) that possibly better than scanning photos – assuming access to the original 3,000 page report – would be a page scan of some of the orbital calculations. Photoshop can't fake good mathematical physics.

Best, Bill

I'm going to reserve judgement on Serpo for a time...

Bill, if there is any way to speak with Anon have him/her sacn the picks ( if any )both front and back and post them with no cropping, also the negavitves if possible...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
LOL Hal9000. My bad! But here is an interesting fact from the link I posted.

"So this brings me to my conclusion. We can check part of Lazar and
Jarod 2's story by asking the simple question: "How long is a
year on Reticulum 4?" If the answer is anywhere in the
neighborhood of 410-445 days (I'm allowing a lot for error) then
their stock will have gone up even more. Keep me posted as to what
you find out."

I believe a year on Serpo is listed at over 800 days. Possible clue to a hoax? We'll just have to wait and see. Click link for further reading.

www.mufor.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hi Bill thanks for your reply!

Something else that has been puzzling me is all this talk and speculation of photographs. Not that I wouldn't expect there to be photo's but I know If I was in charge of a mission of this type and importance I would definately want to have some recorded images i.e film. There were plenty of portable camera's around in the 1960's so the technology isn't an issue so surely within there 96000 lbs of equipment they could have squeezed one in plus a few rolls of film. Just a thought really, seems pretty logical to me what better way for the folks back home to get a view of life on Serpo?

Heres a link to the type of equipment available from that time period!

penguin.dnsuk.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
when will the pic come ? No respons this time ?

And what is the gouverment doaing right now, do thy know about serpo.org.. maybe they have killed them ?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
when will the pic come ? No respons this time ?

And what is the gouverment doaing right now, do thy know about serpo.org.. maybe they have killed them ?

According to Bill, Victor has received some credible evidence that there are people attempting to interfere with the disclosure of the information. Perhaps that is slowing things down, perhaps it's all a fake, and perhaps Anon is getting ready to amaze and delight us.

I don't know. But I'm waiting to see what happens. After all, there's no harm in keeping an open mind until there's enough evidence to decide one way or another. Also, like we always say around here "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" -- we apply that to UFO's all the time. Also, I can't imagine that Anon, however he/she/it/they are, would have strung us along this far for nothing. We may find out it's a hoax, but I'm sure we'll find out something.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

According to Bill, Victor has received some credible evidence that there are people attempting to interfere with the disclosure of the information. Perhaps that is slowing things down, perhaps it's all a fake, and perhaps Anon is getting ready to amaze and delight us.

It seems to me if this serpo thing is real....then it makes total sense that the "powers that be" would be slowing down the release of info....or possibly stopping it dead. Remember... Anon in his statements confirmed that the Roswell Incident did in fact happen so its reasonable to assume that if the exchange with serpo did happen also...then so did Roswell and THAT the gov does not want anyone ever knowing about EVER !!. Very bad it would be for the gov. to acknowledge the serpo incident but deny Roswell when one could not have happened without the other.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A gentle tap on the shoulder:

Watch for "higher ups" to suddenly "pull their plug" before the good stuff comes out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

We're told that in Anon's message to Victor of 14 December (subject "Problems") that Anon has issues with continued access to the document – the DIA-6 are coping with difficult internal issues...

I should say at this stage that there does exist persuasive evidence, which we've not published and which I will not go into here in detail, that Anon's claim of difficulties may be true: we've heard from four sources that we've been causing problems in high places...

Sorry to be a gadfly, and I mean no cynicism, but didn't Alan Sandler and Ronald Emenegger's sources encounter these same "difficult internal issues" some 30 odd years ago? ("UFOs: Past, Present, and Future", 1974 / "UFOs: It has Begun", 1979.)

From what I understand, there were "fixers" working behind the scenes then, too, and while the "insiders" may have pulled certain strings (Instant access to Holloman AFB? Why, no Problem!) the key evidence was never presented, and we're still trying to figure out exactly what happened all this time later...

Linda Howe must sympathize, as well.

Again, just my thoughts.

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And that info is absolutely correct. It was posted also here on another page.

In fact, all the emotional posting is not going to change any science, and the stars Zeta 1 & 2 are absolutely too far apart and the description of those postings about the science are ---- valid.

Physics is not going to change until the physicists say it changes, and then there will also be debate endlessly about all of that.

There is no magic here!

Let's review someone else -- who claimed to be a time traveler, and for those of you who do not know the name -- the name is -- John Titor.

Physicists were contacted about all of that -- there was also government people reading it while it was being posted, and still there was absolutely nothing done -- except that perhaps some people had a chuckle out of it -- while others got emotional and angry about his postings!

The description by Anonymous does not match the currently known data about any type of star system like that!

No matter how you interpret the data given, or leeways given, it does not match known data.

Exactly what is the refrigeration method used for all these supposed pictures anyway?

Magic again!

Again, the only thing that may work there and produce a picture worth viewing in the end (because of supposedly the extreme heat -- and heat does not make film work, nor pictures, nor processing the pictures in the end, along with any negatives -- it simply wrecks photographic equipment or film or film exposures in the end) is a Polaroid Camera. Then the pictures have to be kept for something like --- 13 years -- before making it back to Earth -- and still some posters assume the images would look like something new!

Crap power may be invented to get Earthlings to the Stars before any of anything else would happen.
And as of yet -- no one is thinking about "Crap Power" to get anywhere on this Planet -- as well as using it to get to the Stars!

This information supposedly posted by Anonymous would have to go yet a real long way to convince anyone with any intelligence that it all is not -- just fake!

Emotional postings will never make -- science real -- or any experiment that proves -- science.

This is not the same as religion, and never will be!

I be more willing to wait for a head examination by the Ebens, than thinking that any of this will produce any kind of results except revealing that more people in this World do need an off-world Extraterrestrial Head Examination!
Blocking out real reality is usually done with only some sort of mass hallunication, and that -- usually ain't going to happen. One can also read stories like Fatima Prophecies and where it supposedly did happen.

Imagination and real science are two different things -- the first one takes almost nothing except a vivid dream and the second -- way more facts and way more thought to produce it ever happening.

Nothing is magic, and everything is in the "Eye of the Beholder"!

No amount of politics ever is going to make any difference, because once again -- there is very little in history -- that has not happened before concerning Civilizations -- even on this Planet!

In other words -- we be all traveling to those stars -- instead of discussing any of this --- if really people were all that interested to -- ever prove it true!

And that may happen first, before all the discussion in this World ever ended!

Dreamers do not make reality -- in the end -- only their reality -- and that only happens sometimes for a limited amount of --- Time!

Only in Africa has a Tribe talked about their dreams in the morning -- but also that tribe -- produced no criminals -- because they did -- discuss their dreams with the town meetings they held each and every morning.

None of us are going to that Star System -- any time soon -- and that is just fact!

Also I just thought about another fact I had read about earlier perhaps a few years ago now.

This was by a person who works in a certain climate -- the climate of Death Valley in California.

There in that climate -- it gets up to 140 degrees sometimes, and most of the time -- it is very hot!

He described his work day - - as working and drinking -- four gallons of water -- a day -- just to get some work done there. He works in Death Valley.

He has to drink that much water -- because he must be soaking wet in that heat of the day there -- but has to drink that much water -- just to make it through that work day!

Although at this time, it seems to be negative about the story, it is not -- it is just pointing out a few facts -- and all of that has to be considered -- about the postings made at Project Serpo!

Excuses don't cut it in the end -- neither does survival training -- it takes real ambition and courage to be on a Planet that is about everywhere that way -- and it takes more than thinking that anything would work on that Planet because of extreme heat.

Although I find the story amusing, amusement is only a form of entertainment, and only a story as of now -- meaning something concrete has to be contained within the story -- or else it will just remain a story.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Bill Ryan, so has Anonymous gone silent? Or is he still communicating with Victor on his e-mail list? And how have the other members of the e-mail list responded to this claim of having difficulties?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
*yawn*, anonymous goes silent and we are left wondering what might have been. sound familiar (i.e., titor)

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
you should attempt to grab the information yourself.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
With the new Patriot Act it is even easier now to track and clamp down on these kinds of "leaks" if it indeed is.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I am still waiting for the outcome here. Although as Serpentine pointed out these persons heading up disclosure knew full well the possibility of being shut up or shut down from past history. Would it have not made sense to have all the necessary data available and onhand beforehand?

Yes, it would. By golly, it sure would be nice to have someoone get organized and have everything necessary for their presentarion available to them at a moment they need it. That would impress me enough I would have to believe.

I'll get back to you when I find my notes.......

[edit on 4-1-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't understand why anonymous would want to release the information over a period of time while not having all of the evidence that he wants to show in his hands right now.
This would seem to make it that much harder.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"here come the men in black...Men in blacccck...Gonna getcha baby"

Man we were getting so close, but its almost as if there is a brick wall with a invisible iron sheild covering the answer.I hope nothing happend to him and that he get the pic as soon as possible. Im still holding on jack, im still holding on.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
The Ebens might want to get us on the right path, free energy and peace for example, knowing there's little they can do, while at the same time watching a NWO that is going in the opposite direction by killing in order to keep fossil fuel marketable while also trying to weaponise space.

What can they do?

Well instead of leaving a cryptic crop circle, they could...

1. Land on the White House lawn.
  2. Contact us with a radio message.
  3. Use the Internet to give out the design to the free energy device.

Well maybe:

A) they've been warned not to land on the White House lawn or else, by the same NWO that is trying to weaponise space. Do we know the relationship humans have with other life forms? Do we know if the Ebens have enemies that the NWO are aligning themselves with?
Remember last year when there was a radar scare over the Whitehouse? - Bush and Cheney both got put in the bunker and Secret Service secured the grounds while fighters circled for a couple hours. We were told it was most likely a 'dense cloud' that confused the radar even thou it moved very fast, vanished, reappeared etc.... maybe landing on the WH lawn isn't so simple?

B) Do they use radio frequencies? Would you believe a radio transmission anymore than a crop circle? War of The Worlds pretty much made that redundent as a form of communication. How long would their message have to go for? Would it need to run for weeks on a loop or just be a short ad break? Is it even possible to interupt ALL radio networks? If they only hit the BBC for example, wouldn't it just get played out as a hoax or be covered up?

C) Do they have an ISP account you think? They have trouble with our language, i doubt they would find it easy to spread information on the internet in a way which again, doesn't just look like a hoax or get wiped out by a government trying to keep it out of our hands.

All of the above are easy to hoax and easy for a black-op government to create if they wanted to fake these things. A crop design that defies human skill is a pretty good way to get a message across. From up in the sky, a crop is a good palette and some of these are massive.

We sent into space a coded message, we got one back. We sent a pictograph, we got one back.

They are obviously going to be technologically advanced over us but it doesn't mean their techno lineage has followed the same path as ours. It's not reasonable to assume they could interfer with our technology to spread a message world wide simply because they have better technology in other areas.

A giant message in a field is a pretty good way of communicating, the fact that WE didn't do enough to spread it around the world and the total lack of interest from the media and governments suggests their are opposing forces at work in keeping these things quiet.

Or, it could all be a big elaborate hoax for a few people to get a laugh just to make an otherwise boring universe a little more exciting.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join