It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

HAL9000,
I don't think that Serpo.org is saying that Anonymous is saying that the SOM manual is real. My impression of the 'consistencies' page is that it is just a list of items that have come out over the years that support, in part or in whole, what Anon is saying.

I understand that it was posted because there were some consistencies with Anon’s story, and not because it supported it 100%. I was just referring to it, because it gives the descriptions of EBE’s and as far as I know, most researchers think it could be a real manual. I don’t know how solid this manual is, but I think it is the best information available. It isn’t just because it is referenced on Serpo.

As for the Ebens being mammals... well, they could only be mammals in the true sense of the word if they had evolved from a mammalian lifeform on earth.... though they could be an alien equivalent of mammals.

I agree that they could be something else altogether, but there could be reasons for them to be similar to us, that I don’t have time to get into right now. Like you said they could be a hominid from the future.

And, as for JROD... Anon said things that seem to support the notion that there is a 'JROD', but he did not support Burisch's story. All he did was state that there was a JROD without giving a description of JROD.

The description of Jrod I was referring to was from Linda Howe’s interview with someone (don’t have time to look it up). I don’t know how Burisch described him.

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Now... during this whole thing I've been thinking of Travis Walton's story. Note that he not only described aliens that didn't look exactly like typical 'greys'

Funny, I was thinking the same thing while reading the description in the SOM1-01. The description of EBE#1 does match the description of Travis Walton pretty good. But if you go back and look at the drawing of Jrod, he clearly does not match this description.

Maybe he was a clone of a grey that the Ebens did and was not a clone of their race?

My point was simply to point out another inconsistency in Anon’s post that needs clarification. We shouldn’t have to be trying to make this story fit into other stories and come up with how it might be possible, because that is speculation. All I’m saying is that Anon should be more descriptive in his posts if he is to be taken seriously.

Regards

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
How well can KGB’s project ISIS connect to the project Serpo? From what I saw about it, there was a tomb with encryption ‘Visitor’s tomb’. Can this be early mentioned EBEs contact with humans?

If so, this would move Ebe’s interstellar ability much early then 2000 years.

Thanks to Project ISIS I found Project Serpo and ATS.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
How well can KGB’s project ISIS connect to the project Serpo? From what I saw about it, there was a tomb with encryption ‘Visitor’s tomb’. Can this be early mentioned EBEs contact with humans?

If so, this would move Ebe’s interstellar ability much early then 2000 years.

Thanks to Project ISIS I found Project Serpo and ATS.

Welcome aboard! Nice to know that there are clues out there which doesnt spring from the word 'EBE' or 'Serpo.org'..

But unfortunately it seems that all of this info we got is tidbits, and they come from all over the Internet, which imo removes most of the credibility. its up to the EBE's playing soccer, how hilarious is that..

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It is IMHO the fact that you will not see any further information from Anon or the Serpo crowd.

Some questions have been posted as pin-pointed as a dagger through the heart of the originators of this "story" by which there is no escaping the tangled web they have woven of lies and deceit.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
www.mufor.org...

Interesting material on the discovery of a planet in the Zeta system and then a retraction. Interesting indeed!!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
It is IMHO the fact that you will not see any further information from Anon or the Serpo crowd.

Some questions have been posted as pin-pointed as a dagger through the heart of the originators of this "story" by which there is no escaping the tangled web they have woven of lies and deceit.

As we both know, RF... undeniable proof of a hoax has never stopped anyone else from trying to sell us their "disclosure" -- just ask Michael "we faked too much stuff to prove it all wrong" Horn and Dan "Can't talk now, I'm being debriefed by MJ-12" Burisch. I don't think that a few pointed questions or pieces of stunningly persuasive pieces of evidence would stop anon, if he's a hoaxter.

--Hal9000

-- oimd
And, as for JROD... Anon said things that seem to support the notion that there is a 'JROD', but he did not support Burisch's story. All he did was state that there was a JROD without giving a description of JROD.

The description of Jrod I was referring to was from Linda Howe’s interview with someone (don’t have time to look it up). I don’t know how Burisch described him.

I've done some looking into this and found that Linda Howe told the J-Rod story before Dan Burisch ever stepped into the picture. I suspect that Burisch may have learned the J-Rod story from Linda and adapted it or learned the story from Linda's source and is trying to pass it off as his own. Of course, Burisch, technically, has not been disproven with regard to his J-Rod story, it's just that any facts surrounding him that could be verified have turned out to be inaccurate or unproven.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I would like to know more about the race of aliens that the Serpo's wiped out. What kind were they? Did they also look like greys, Eben's, humans, or a combination of both?

Has there ever been in the history of man, a total wipe out of a type of people? Did anyone ever try to wipe out a race of people other than Hitler of course! And did they ever succeed?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
In Hindu 'mythology' there are accounts of a nuclear war, flying machines that fired 'silver missiles'. This is found in the Mahabarata, quite easy to find on a google search if you are interested in learning more about this. There are also some ares in India today that have very high levels of radiation 2 or 3 meters down into the earth, the type of high radiation a bomb would leave. There is also black glass at those levels.

heres a decent link for those of you who are playing with the thought that maybe the Ebens "war" was with an Earth-based species.

www.space-2001.net...

"An incandescent column of smoke and fire, as brilliant as ten thousand suns rose in all its splendour. It was the unknown weapon, the iron thunderbolt, .....a gigantic messenger of death!" - Mahabharata

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Unplugged]

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Has there ever been in the history of man, a total wipe out of a type of people?

Some think that early man may have at least helped to wipe out the Neanderthal

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I guess this is rather a small point in the grand scale of things but one I thought that was worth making as I am slightly confused by it, hopefully someone may clear it up?

From the Serpo website. Quote:

Anonymous writes 85% of the material; another 13% comes from another source directly connected with the project; and the final 1-2% comes from a "ghost," who cancels his e-mail account as soon as he sends his information.

Now from what I can gather all this information is still being gathered/clearances gained etc etc so how on earth do you get to these figures before you have released all of the information? you cant have it both ways either he has all the information to which these figures can be collated or he doesn't and the figures are plucked out of thin air and are meaningless which sort of makes you wonder what else has been plucked out of thin air?

I have to say I am still on the fence about all of this, but small simple faults in the story such as this definately make me more inclined to lean towards a hoax!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
In Hindu 'mythology' there are accounts of a nuclear war, flying machines that fired 'silver missiles'. This is found in the Mahabarata, quite easy to find on a google search if you are interested in learning more about this.

The Mahabarta is very interesting and there is lots of info here at ATS in previous threads. But the war that Anon speaks of was an "interplanetary war" which would have been within the same solar system the Ebens are from. I questioned this earlier because I find it hard to believe that a solar system would have more than one habitable planet, let alone the two that the Ebens lived on, and a third that was inhabited with the enemy they fought a war with. I think the only way this is possible is if there are other systems involved.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
In Hindu 'mythology' there are accounts of a nuclear war, flying machines that fired 'silver missiles'. This is found in the Mahabarata, quite easy to find on a google search if you are interested in learning more about this. There are also some ares in India today that have very high levels of radiation 2 or 3 meters down into the earth, the type of high radiation a bomb would leave. There is also black glass at those levels.

I just wanted to note that I have posted on this subject you mention above and there is not one shred of proof regarding the radiation issue. In one area they had a reactor and they had irradiated wood (pallets and crates) in the plant. This wood made it's way into buildings (shanty homes and the like) and also into fires and more which caused some high rad levels.

Most of the radiation is from that wood and there is no documented proof of any other radiation. It's just a nice bit that supposedly adds credibility to the "old nuclear war" story.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I know there's mixed opinion on the athenticity of this crop 'circle' but could it and Serpo be related (real or fake)?

The Aliens face shows more human like eyes but also gives the impression of the big black eyes folk lore has attributed them. - Serpo suggests the eyes are not as big and black as the typical 'grey' has been depicted in pop-art and some believe maybe the big black eyes are lenses of sorts.

There's the 3 planets/stars on this crop design - Serpo states that there's two suns and the planet has an orbit between them, could these be representative of their system?

The code in the ring reads as a warning of trouble ahead but hope not being lost - Could the Eben race be giving us an insight into the neo-con undercurrent of US policy that they themselves have found hard to work with considering they were most likely involved in a much less neo-conservative government when they first arrived on Earth. They know they've shared technology with us which can help us but they've also had to watch as an element controlling Earth hasn't allowed that technology to be used for good and they have also been reported as slowly distancing themselves from contact according to reports. The NWO and the Ebens are most likely not thinking along the same lines, is this message a clue that the NWO is not letting the Eben knowledge through?

Also, the message has grammer mistakes and even a corrupt word and Serpo tells us how the Ebens have had trouble communicating with us and getting our language right. This code reminds me of something you'll buy out of China which has an English translation that gets the point across but not in a very articulate form of English. Another link to Serpo suggesting the Ebens might have made this design?

On the other hand, if Serpo is top shelf government disinfo, maybe the crop design was part of that also? Similar to how policitians will more or less start rumors and hype about another country so in 5 to 10 years that info can be used as pretext and justification for future planned events.

There's a lot of details to both events here but to me they seem like they might cross paths whether as a message from the stars or disinfo from a government/NWO.

The Ebens might want to get us on the right path, free energy and peace for example, knowing there's little they can do, while at the same time watching a NWO that is going in the opposite direction by killing in order to keep fossil fuel marketable while also trying to weaponise space.

What can they do?

[edit on 3-1-2006 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here's something I realized while looking at some photos I took of churches in my own neighborhood: It might be easy to fake pictures of Ebens... but it would be much harder to create photos that included entire structures and cultural artifacts.

Anon promised us photos of an Eben village, house, and a field on Serpo. Though computers graphics could be used to fake any of these things... doing so would be very labor intensive. So, yes, George Lucas spits out movies that show alien cities, fauna, and abodes... but he also has hundreds of employees and a budget of 120 million dollars per movie. If I can remember correctly, even, it takes several dozen people just to make one frame in a star wars movie that depicts an alien city.

I don't think that a shot of an alien can prove anything.. after all, it would be pretty easy to make a 'grey' alien out of clay. However... an entire structure might be difficult for one man (or set of men) to make on home computers... especially if the structure(s) are decorated with artistic embellishments or devices.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Since we all have time to spare while waiting, I suggest for some of us (including myself) that we brush up on faking photos:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.good-tutorials.com...

www.ghoststudy.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
I guess this is rather a small point in the grand scale of things but one I thought that was worth making as I am slightly confused by it, hopefully someone may clear it up?

From the Serpo website. Quote:

Anonymous writes 85% of the material; another 13% comes from another source directly connected with the project; and the final 1-2% comes from a "ghost," who cancels his e-mail account as soon as he sends his information.

Now from what I can gather all this information is still being gathered/clearances gained etc etc so how on earth do you get to these figures before you have released all of the information? you cant have it both ways either he has all the information to which these figures can be collated or he doesn't and the figures are plucked out of thin air and are meaningless which sort of makes you wonder what else has been plucked out of thin air?

I have to say I am still on the fence about all of this, but small simple faults in the story such as this definately make me more inclined to lean towards a hoax!

Hi, Whiterabbit29 –

Those figures were given to me by Victor Martinez and were posted to the site as soon as I learned them. That was on 5 December. The exact post I made was (verbatim from the website):

[5 December: clarification by Victor Martinez

Anonymous writes 85% of the material; another 13% comes from another source directly connected with the project; and the final 1-2% comes from a "ghost," who cancels his e-mail account as soon as he sends his information. [BR: this may explain some of the apparent stylistic and grammatical differences in the various postings.]

By then (5 December), Victor had been receiving information since 2 November. His estimated percentages came from his analysis of messages received during the preceding 33 days.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
The Ebens might want to get us on the right path, free energy and peace for example, knowing there's little they can do, while at the same time watching a NWO that is going in the opposite direction by killing in order to keep fossil fuel marketable while also trying to weaponise space.

What can they do?

Well instead of leaving a cryptic crop circle, they could...

1. Land on the White House lawn.
  2. Contact us with a radio message.
  3. Use the Internet to give out the design to the free energy device.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ethanmallory
I think there cant be ever - a real proof - that they exist.

You demanding pictures. Why? Do you think you could identify a faked picture from a "real" picture? A "real" picture of a thing nobody ever saw before?

Even if the aliens would walk infront of us, I still believe that people would say "yah nice special effects, isnt that a star wars costume?"

Good questions about how convincing photos may be (...or not). My own recommendation for a handful of strong images would be:

– A large group of Ebens (including close up of facial features)
– Interior of a craft, showing cockpit controls or equivalent
– large buildings/ townscapes
– An example of Serpo's weird wildlife
– A large block sample of Eben script
– Serpo from low atmospheric orbit
– Time-lapse photo of Serpo's starry skies.

That's the best combo I can think of, which might make even a diehard skeptic pause for thought.

I also suggested to Anon (via Victor) that possibly better than scanning photos – assuming access to the original 3,000 page report – would be a page scan of some of the orbital calculations. Photoshop can't fake good mathematical physics.

We're told that in Anon's message to Victor of 14 December (subject "Problems") that Anon has issues with continued access to the document – the DIA-6 are coping with difficult internal issues because "too many people have been sticking their noses into places where they don't belong" (not his exact words, but my paraphrase from memory). A skeptic would say that of course he'd say that... and a believer could find that actually quite plausible, as every spook in the country (professional and amateur) has been trying to dig out what's really happening. So people will continue to believe what they choose.

I should say at this stage that there does exist persuasive evidence, which we've not published and which I will not go into here in detail, that Anon's claim of difficulties may be true: we've heard from four sources that we've been causing problems in high places – though this too is theoretically open to interpretation. The apparent evidence might conceivably be staged, so we need to be cautious with this as with all else. But it has included a message with implied threats (received by myself, much to my delight). I look forward to the visit of the MIB – I'll put the kettle on and invite them in, and line them up for photos. If anything happens to me I'll report it in full.

Those kinds of things don't usually accompany the activities of a cheap hoaxer. The point is that Serpo is not being ignored. If the above were staged, someone's going to a lot of trouble to create a certain impression. The plot continues to thicken... and we continue to wait.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
I should say at this stage that there does exist persuasive evidence, which we've not published and which I will not go into here in detail, that Anon's claim of difficulties may be true: we've heard from four sources that we've been causing problems in high places – though this too is theoretically open to interpretation.

Bill, I thought Anon said this was a sanctioned release?

From your website...

from Anon's fifth post www.serpo.org...

My colleagues and I are discussing several different options regarding the release of this information. First, we must obtain proper sanction from past officials.

We have discussed everything from an international press conference to a National Press Club news conference.

Is he now saying he is having difficulties?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
this is atypical for these kind of situations..to just "disappear"
but, your replys seem quite valid..I find that when information is released as i.e. titor, bill meier...that is seems all to cryptic...so for me. you even posting on this site gives you credibility..in my opinion at least. I hope this endeavor leads somewhere..because you will have support...and if the MIB come hunting for you. u can count on me to toilet paper there car.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join