It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I remember your post, but after I reread first post by anonymous (actually had to read it couple of times), I’m pretty sure that document that they posted and beginning of the story are contradicting each other.

For second crash site they had couple days to recover at least bodies, if not the craft it self.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
I remember your post, but after I reread first post by anonymous (actually had to read it couple of times), I’m pretty sure that document that they posted and beginning of the story are contradicting each other.

For second crash site they had couple days to recover at least bodies, if not the craft it self.

Ahhh..I see what you're saying now. Ok
No idea...just speculation at this point.
Could be the same reason, they just weren't sure when we'd show up to recover it...so they left it to be cautious. (shrug)

That's one of those questions that we'll probably never know unless we speak to someone who was actually there.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Interesting. I still wonder who the people are who responded to Anon's account of Roswell who said Anon's account of Roswell was dead on. Who are these people with absolute knowledge of this event? Upon first reading it makes the reader open to the information that follows due to implied veracity - almost manipulative.

~Robert

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm ready to see them.
I've been waiting for almost half a century.
I know they are out there and I always have known this so seeing one of them would be no surprise to me however they may look.

Has anyone thought about this? If it is proven that another "race" of beings exist, I mean REALLY exist, would you have any predjudice against them?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello everyone! first post here, i am really impressed by
your high discussion standards and i will do my best not
to lower them ;-)

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Has anyone thought about this? If it is proven that another "race" of beings exist, I mean REALLY exist, would you have any predjudice against them?

personally I would be delighted to witness inter-planetary
contact and inviting aliens to sip "coffee" together at my home
would pose no problem for me, however when I take a look at
our fellow Earthlings around the world I would not be so
convinced about their open-mindedness.... unfortunately...

[edit on 2-1-2006 by SkyTom]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Faked or real, I can't wait to see the photos just to see them. I'm attributing the delays due to the holiday season. I imagine Anonymous and his DIA-6 associates are elderly and probably have extended families? So I imagine they'd be spending quite a bit of time with them over the last 2 weeks. I'm hoping we'll see them before the end of January. Otherwise, the more time goes by with nothing to show, the less I'm interested in Serpo.

2. Onlyinmydreams- Prepared to See Ebens?

Good question that I think depends on context, the circumstances that form the setting of the event. I'm more prepared to see Ebens (or any alien) while I'm wide awake in the middle of the day than I am suddenly waking up in the middle of the night. Also, after seeing depictions and descriptions of various aliens in sci-fi films, stories, and in UFOlogy stories, our ATS-type of community is probably more prepared than the general public.

Consider the context of Project Serpo vs. the Dulce Papers. The Ebens are described as being ethical, docile, consciously evolved, and generally all-around nice beings. The complete opposite description is given to the aliens in the Dulce Papers (cold, unfeeling, some even hateful of humans, need/enjoy ingesting human flesh and blood - what's scarier than that?)

3. Big Black Wrap-Around Eyes - Why and What Are They?

Either the Ebens (and greys) truly have these types of eyes or the black lenses are some kind of "high tech sunglasses" that serve one or more purposes. Imagine how many uses an advanced race with high-tech could pack into these lenses: sunlight/ultraviolet protection, detecting of the full light spectrum (UV, infra-red, X-ray, gamma ray), temperature detection, chemical detection, electromagnetic field detection, water detection), microscopic and telescopic magnification, bio-signature detection (heartbeat, brain activity, emotional detection)... the list goes on. If you had a pair of glasses that did all of this, plus acted as a computer (thus permanently connecting you to the Internet, Google, Map and Direction Tools, Encyclopedia of Data), would you ever take them off? I'm not sure I would. Perhaps these lenses would only be taken off in the presence of loved ones, as a sign of intimacy and trust.
Just my thoughts...

4. VietifulJoe - Crash Recovery Questions

I read somewhere (I think related to the Serpo discussion) that perhaps the aliens deliberately crashed or didn't attempt recovery in 1947 in order to see how their crew would be treated by our military/civilians? This reminds me of the fable of the wise king who travels his kingdom disguised as a homeless peasant to see how he's treated and it gives him tremendous insight into the character of the populace vs. the nobles and those in his court.

Aside from this possibility, perhaps our military just got to the crash site so quickly that the aliens didn't risk messing things up further by showing up with a mothership.

I love how we're all finding new sub-topics to discuss while we wait for more Serpo info. Whether or not the Serpo story is true, the fact that it's sparked so much discussion is wonderful. It's caused us to ask many important questions that I hope never go away: Are we able to imagine and consider how another culture might live? What is humankind's role for the future? How will we humans relate to other aliens? What do we need to do to solve our own problems here on Earth? Do we really fear change?

[edit on 2-1-2006 by enhancedesign]

[edit on 2-1-2006 by enhancedesign]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of postings in the last few years, mainly mostly now about John Titor -- whatever his name may be. I seen people say without a doubt, that they know it is a hoax. I seen people upset, I seen people happy, sad, about any emotion there is -- all about John Titor.

Now, before I go on ---- Has -- has --- anyone -- anyone -- talked -- talked -- to ---- to --- one --- one --- of --- of -- the members --- of the list --- to get telescope time on the Hubble Telescope -- before it goes off-line?

Surely, aiming that telescope there at Z1 and Z2 Reticulum would not be all of that much of a problem, even though it may bring nothing new to the discussion, perhaps?

What I do see is endless debate about the way the information (whether real or not) is presented -- or why did Anonymous is not doing it this way?

Am I prejudiced about the spacealiens?

Well, YES!

Why?

Because they are not asking anyone either, whether you wanted or did not want to go through whatever experience they or even humans may give you!

Now, has anyone been up at the higher levels of altitude up in Colorado, where being there, you can not even make out the Constellations because all the stars are so bright, you almost get sunburned just looking up at night?

How about being at one of the major Star Parties, Amateur Astronomers have in this Country -- like the Texas Star Party, or Riverside in California, or even that dreaded overcrowded east coast one -- Stellafane?

I have, but not lately.

One night we talked about that new telescope --- the Dobsonian Telescope.

The reason -- there is nothing like being outside looking up, despite the Internet and all the pictures that are shown. There is nothing like looking at Halley's Comet in the sky when it came around back in whenever it was -- 1989 or 1986 or whenever.

But, whether not remembering the exact year -- I do remember the view!

However, if most people actually had a contact:
First, you must know that they are superior in technology.
Second, you must know that you do not know exactly what they will do, and what they are doing.
Third, for the most part -- humans are not going to help you here!

However, if you must debate -- gees, I like to see the pictures and then I will decide -- and all of that kind of discussion, perhaps:

The polaroid pictures will probably not be what you expected anyway!

However, if you have a field of Dobsonian Telescopes, do you know what you have?

The monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey!

If you have a circle of Dobsonian Telescopes, do you know what you have built?

Dob -- Henge!

Did you know that if you have a large enough Dobsonian Telescope, you can use it as a Cattle Crossing Gate!

Well, humor is where you think of it!

Actually, perhaps Titor went back in time, after the aftermath, and the cleanup, down in levels in a building, and sneaked into the base with his time machine and got the Documents without anyone looking, went back to the future, and the data is actually similiar but from a parallel universe????

But in the end, if you are not prejudice against the spacealiens and they got here, and you can not relate to those spacealiens, then yes, I would be more than prejudiced, scared, bias, and generally --- upset!

However, if you think that I want to see spacealiens like the movie "Independence Day" there is something vitally wrong with your head!

The Moon may be Hollow, and used for many a purpose in the end, but make sure -- that your head is not hollow!

Now, saying all of the above, I just do not think that people have a lifetime to actually get all that involved -- first -- if you are not making money with it, somehow!

Next it takes real science and technology that humans do not know, as of yet!

Third, it always equate down to some kind of mind game, and those -- those type of encounters have always been scarier in the Past, because even humans do that -- and perhaps -- too much!

I repeat for those short on memory -- or in some kind of emotional state -- that --- Is anyone planning to see if the Hubble Telescope may be used for a Brief History of Time perhaps, just to have some new pictures of the system, or is the data we have as of now -- even good enough to debate anything about that star system?

Now, I do not intend to jump on any bandwagon, despite what other humans may attempt to do -- afterall, I think spacealiens may however avoid humans, because they simply think -- they are too emotional about anything, and thus are not concerned about what they may have done in the Past or even in the Future.

And as of yet, the spacealiens are not charged a fee to view the zoo of humanity!

Thinking that spacealiens have to act better than humans though, is absurd!

I seen people have an opinion one way or another -- right off the bat -- and they were not even up -- to bat -- nor really even in the game -- but again -- humans are ----- amoebasized in this Universe -- and -- and --- that -- that is fact!

Now for one of those confusing smilies:
Which one though?

So, in the end, I have to decide if Anonymous is adding to the real discussion or if he actually is not!
I can not concern myself with the emotional aspects of any of the postings, I have to decide using my limited intelligence, anyway!

[edit on 2-1-2006 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Amoebasized- they may already have pictures hubblehere. they have a huge album of pictures so you could probably do a search and see if anything turns up. Happy hunting.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well... I didn't mean to sound like I knew what the 'Ebens' were going to look like before... I was just guessing that the Ebens are somewhat similar to the 'greays' in appearance because the log Anon posted described 'small' seats and creatures similar to the greays have been associated with Roswell for some time...

BUT... I think that it's important to note that the image of the 'grey' that we often think of has been influenced by decades of cartooning, iconography, and science fiction films. We have an image of a 'grey' that includes wraparound eyes, a teardrop face, and sharp, angular features... BUT, if you look at the older books about Roswell (and the first books about alien abductions) the 'greys' have rounder eyes, more childlike faces, and rounder heads. In many ways they look more infantile than angular and aggressive. The skin color, even, is usually described as either whitish or tannish and not grey/gray.

I suggest that people read some of Budd Hopkins' earlier books. In one of them -- I believe it was 'The Visitations at Copley Woods' -- he includes a drawing of an alien done by an abductee that shows a 'grey' that has much rounder/smaller eyes than the standard grey drawing (and that is even wrinkly). Heck... you can look at any UFO/alien book from the 70s/80s and the aliens always appear to be much 'softer' than the angular, 90s style 'greys'.

And, as for that iconography... I'm reminded of the way people in Hong Kong used to draw white sailors in the 16th century. If you look at such drawings... all the white people have stretched, mosquito-style noses. My guess is that our drawings of the greys include similar distortions.

But as for the Ebens or greys themselves...
We do not know, yet, if Anon's Ebens are the 'greys'... so, for all we know, these pics could be of something that is very different than what we're expecting. Still... even if they are 'greys' we shouldn't deduce too much about their appearance in regards to their biology. For instance, it is assumed that larger eyes are an adaptation to living in poor lighting conditions... but, for all we know, the internal structure of the 'grey' eye is unlike that of most earth animals. The 'large' eyes may be less sensitive than our own. Heck, IF the Ebens evolved on a world with lighting conditions that are similar to Serpo's... there may have been little pressure to develop good night vision.
...but that's if the Ebens do have big eyes. They may not... and the big, black eyes seen in 'grey' iconography may just be an advanced nightvision system after all. In fact... the grey, supposedly genital-less exterior of the greys may just be a spacesuit of some sort.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I am no biologist, but I think I have found another inconsistency. From the descriptions from Anon, the Ebens had reproductive organs similar to ours, and the team members were allowed to observe them having sex, and giving birth. So I would conclude that the Ebens were of the classification of mammals the same as humans.

Now, on the Consistencies page of the Serpo site, they provide the MJ12 SOM1-01 operations manual, that describes two types of EBE's on page 9. Now this was written in April 1954 according to the date on the first page, which is after both crashes were recovered. So I would expect that if this document is real, and the Ebens are real, then the Ebens should match one of these two descriptions.

The description of the first EBE#1 as described in the SOM1-01, describes as looking Asian from a distance, 5 feet tall, 80 to 100 lbs., and small eyes.

The eyes are small, wide set, almond shaped, with brownish black irises, with very large pupils. The whites of the eyes are not like that of humans, but have a gray pale cast.

So obviously, they are not wearing a lens or filter, yet they have body hair, which is a trait of mammals.

There is no apparent facial hair, and very little body hair, that being very fine, and confined to the underarm and groin area.

I think the EBE#2 sounds like the typical grey, 3 to 4 feet tall, 25 to 50 lbs., with large cranium and large wrap around eyes.

They are black with no white showing.

There is no hair on either the face or the body, and these creatures do not appear to be mammalian.

www.serpo.org...

So according to the SOM1-01, the Ebens do not match the description of the typical grey, nor does it match the description of Jrod either, who is described as a typical grey. But Jrod is supposed to be an Eben clone, right? So which is it?

Does anyone else agree that this sounds like a contradiction? Either the SOM1-01 or the description from Anon of the Ebens (or both) must be wrong.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
None of the posters that dispute the bacteria pneumonia problem ever thought that the illness came from the humans themselves. We humans have always traded illnesses between each other and it was never stated whether the illness was caught on the planet or on earth after they returned.

The story is great. I can't wait for the movie.

I believe it for there is nothing to dispute it - only the negative posters here on this board. Why not believe it?

There is information there that I think we can all learn from. Most Government Information is full of INFOMATION and MIS-INFORMATION. That way they can change the story as fit. If it was all real, then panic could set in when CNN starts to post it. We wouldn't want mass panic in the world now do we?

Religion is holding us back from exploring the possiblilities of alien life I think for I am one who thinks that our real GOD is an alien that seeded us on this earth and we grew from there. For one, we do not have the neccessary tools like claws to dig with, fir to keep warm with. Not to mention that we do not like the food of the earth that much... since we need to put salt and spices on almost everything. Oh ya, we need to cook the food we eat too... that is not a natural thing of the earth. Where ever we came from must of had the best tasting food to us and we needed to adapt on this earth for it to work.

About the date and time problem... just imagine if you had a watch, and it goes around and around the 24 - or better say, 12 hour cycle. Sure, you can keep track of it for a while, but eventually, your gonna forget if it's night or day time back on earth. Especially if they have you doing things - eventually your gonna get confused. And if your batteries run out, and you finally lose your watch, how the heck you gonna keep track of time? The assumption that they don't have a time and date is all just speculation. For we barely understand their language.

Their grammer is totally different than ours. Translating a few words here and there to make sense of what they are trying to convey, how the heck do you not know that every sentence doesn't include a reference to a time and date? We just don't know what to listen for. We are referencing everything from a human standpoint. You can't muddy the waters with your ignorance. Open your mind to the possibilities. And once you gain all the knowledge from all the stories you hear, you will then be able to discuss them in an open and positive way.

I think that all the people who don't believe in aliens are fooling themselves. For one, I would like to ask them if they believe in religion? Do they have a GOD? What's he look like? Where is he? How do you know he exists? Same argument but I think there is more evidence that aliens exist than an actual GOD, from any religion.

Again, I ask... for all you skeptics out there, if you don't believe in aliens existing, do you have a religion? Do you believe in GOD? Why?

[edit on 2-1-2006 by pkrska]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hal-
Those are great points. I recognized the discrepancy right away regarding the genitalia issue but I kept thinking to myself this must be something other than the typical 'greys'. Then again these could be the real greys responsible for creating many cloned greys. The clones would have no genitalia since they are sterile anyway as a clone. The hair and the giving birth are both strongly mammilian - though I'm not an expert on the subject.

Then there is so little we know. There could be many species with cross-traits that may confuse the standards by which we determine genus type. I haven't popped in on serpo today so I think I'll go have a quick look and maybe read ove some of the posts.

best,
John Carter
Robert

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Question,

Are you guys really prepared for photos of the Ebens? I am and can't wait to see them... but are you guys really ready?

To: Onlyinmydreams, HAL9000, John Carter, and Hydden, (And everyone else...)

You folks have been sharing some very interesting thoughts here about the appearance of the "Ebens", the "Grays", and the variations on their reputed countenances.

[I have been sent hunting for my copy of SOM1-01 (Chapter 2/SectionII/Paragraph 10), too...]

I'm glad you've brought this up.

Check out my new thread, if you like, and see how this compares...

Curious,

Serpentime

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ive seen that picture hundreds of times.

I smell a hoax on this one, why would you delay the pics except to gain hype?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I sent an e-mail to Michio Kaku to get his take on the Serpo.org story. I should hear back soon, and will post here and Serpo.org.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
HAL9000,
I don't think that Serpo.org is saying that Anonymous is saying that the SOM manual is real. My impression of the 'consistencies' page is that it is just a list of items that have come out over the years that support, in part or in whole, what Anon is saying. In this case they posted a part of the SOM manual because it corresponds with what he was saying about two crash sites... not because Anon is saying that the biology in the manual is real.

So... the manual could be correct, wrong, a mix of right and wrong...

But, as for the Ebens, I didn't see anything in SOM that stated that the first type of ET didn't have reproductive organs (but maybe I'm missing something?). In the citation you posted there is no mention of whether they had them or not.

As for the eye issue... the biological report wouldn't mention technical devices, anyways.

As for the Ebens being mammals... well, they could only be mammals in the true sense of the word if they had evolved from a mammalian lifeform on earth.... though they could be an alien equivalent of mammals. In fact... the description of the first type of alien in the SOm document sounds so similar to a human that, based on exterior appearances alone, one has to wonder if these are another hominid race (which would mean that the 'homeworld' the Ebens escaped from... if they are the same as the aliens in the SOM doc... IS a future earth).

And, as for JROD... Anon said things that seem to support the notion that there is a 'JROD', but he did not support Burisch's story. All he did was state that there was a JROD without giving a description of JROD.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Now... during this whole thing I've been thinking of Travis Walton's story. Note that he not only described aliens that didn't look exactly like typical 'greys' (though they were small)... but he also described a large hanger that is similar to the one in the journal entry Anon posted. The following pics are originally from Walton's website (though I got a smaller version of the alien one from a different site):

Note that the aliens are wearing jumpsuits... like in Anon's posts:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think there cant be ever - a real proof - that they exist.

You demanding pictures. Why? Do you think you could identify a faked picture from a "real" picture? A "real" picture of a thing nobody ever saw before?

Even if the aliens would walk infront of us, I still believe that people would say "yah nice special effects, isnt that a star wars costume?"

What I want to tell you is - no matter of what - if we believe in it, it will exist.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
www.serpo.org...

"One, an Air Force Colonel, asked me to sign a security document, which gave me an upgraded clearance, TS/SCI/Group-MJ-B-3 clearance. I've never heard of this but I signed."

This section intrigues me. TS/SCI is a known clearance for top secret level/Sensitive Compartmented Information, science orientated.. Normally computer systems, hardware ect varying.. MJ could be interperated as majestic? I'm not too sure. I've never heard of GROUP-MJ-B-3 before neither.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Question.......With all the extra solar planets being found lately, have any been detected in the Zeti system? Just thought I'd ask!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join