It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
DO you think they'd make a bottle of Keep Away large enough and smelly enough for elephants? I know it works wonders for cats, as well as large bowls of vinegar, maybe well try some vinegar? I do have a steam cleaner I could bring over, but WTF happened to the pooper scoopers I brought over? Please dont tell me they ate all the empanadas...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Don't worry folks. I've had a word with Herman. As soon as we've worked out the details - his rate of pay not being the least of the finer points in the small print - we'll get on top of things.

You'd be
at what an Hypogeomys Antimena can do. Just leave everything to us.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by fritz]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Don't any of you KNOW what these are :shk:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Did we not originally have a rule saying something along the lines of...

Thou Shalt Clean Up Ones Own Poo...?

Just wonderin'

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh Tinkle you're back!

How have you been Special Flower Lady? I have missed you soooooooooo much! What you been up to, Tinkle? How did the great emigration go? Where you living now? Got your own place yet? Yadi, yadi, yah. You know what I mean.

Regarding the elephants, I have a cunning plan, so don't you worry. I'm just waiting for Lord Zaph (peace and blessing be upon him) and the Special Green Dragon Lady Duzey to bight and I'll reveal all.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Don't any of you KNOW what these are :shk:

A big-ass rat that can jump like a cheerleader?

Hi Tinkle!!

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Gosh Dragon Lady, I'm sooooooooooo impressed
. Of course, you are absolutely correct.

Herman is a Giant Rat or, as he prefers to be known, the Malagasy Giant Jumping Rat.

So my cunning plan is coming along really well. Herman and I have finally agreed a price for his services - all the squirrels he can eat in a week. Some people :shk: No taste!

I will reveal the plan once our Beloved Leader (peace and blessings be upon him) has agreed to the bounty and not before.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
WB TINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And everyone else, it isnt that she's been gone this whole time, its just taken her since Christmas to actually catch up on whats going on here

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Denial's post was 2 days ago. I have been monitoring TKA for several weeks now and I guess that people just can't be bothered to post any more.

Fine. No problem. It was good while it lasted. Good Bye and Good Luck to one and all.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It's pretty hard to post Fritz when you open a web browser and your computer crashes. Or you open your email, and your computer crashes. Or sometimes you're just sitting online and your computer crashes. I've been borrowing my brothers computer when I can get it, which is usually late at night, and at times during the day when my mother isn't home and needs to use it.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am sick. Very sick. I've made a few posts here and there but haven't contributed to much of anything. And sometimes there's just not much to say.

I would like to point out that the last time a man monitored my comings and goings, I got a divorce.

Seriously.

I'm going back to bed now. Like I said, I'm very sick. *cough, cough, hack, sniffle, sneeze, cough*

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Boy talk about frustrating. I wrote this great post in Fragile Earth, backed it up with quotes, great web pages and everything, got two applauses for it, and so far zero replies. *sigh*

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Linkage?

I got some time to read.....

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
KALA:

Zaph:
You know I liked it.... Just had little time to show you otherwise... I'll fix that.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yea yea, I know I haven't been around... been busy off of my computer lately. Today I had this feeling of like, intense longing for my spot on ATS, course I get here and find that Tinkle posted, lol.

What's shakin loamy? (green foamy)

[edit on 3/15/2006 by Kalapadea]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
What's shakin loamy?

Same old, same old... causin' trouble when I can.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I found an interdimensional time-warp underneath the sink. It's where I've been hiding my trance cds, I think my virtual self got lost within the piles.

Hah, trouble eh?
I got a new paintball gun, now that's causing trouble when I can.... "kachung kachung, SPLAT! OUCH!"

Brought up a new server in dallas, it's a beast, using it for my new ftp since it's got so much space. I'm thinking it's about time for a random podcast since I haven't done one in so long....

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
I'm thinking it's about time for a random podcast since I haven't done one in so long....

Excellent. Let me know when you've done it....

In the meanwhile, check this out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yea, uhm, I definitely just spent waaaay too much time playing with that, lol.

Not sure what I'm gonna do that podcast on, regardless, tonight I'll be getting to it. There's been a whole bunch of stuff that's happened to me in the past 2 months that might make a podcast even crazier than before (heh really).

What have I missed for TKA? Any new members? Fritz still lounging about everywhere... shedding....

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Of course I come back... make like 3 posts and its a dead zone again...

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join