It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
STILL hard to post when you can't open a browser window without your computer crashing in less than 2 minutes.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Where do you live again, I've got 10 extra computers that don't suck like.. at my feet.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm all the way out in Hawaii. Newegg sent us a DOA motherboard, and we haven't had the time or energy to fight with them about replacing the thing, so I don't know when mine will ever get fixed. And this one I'm borrowing to post on is a total POS.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hi!

I have bronchitis.

I just wanted to share that with you guys. I'll try not to cough on you.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that Duzey dear. *runs to Canada with great antibiotics, orange juice, and chicken soup*

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've had it for 2 weeks now
Last week was an amazing display of sickness. All at once I had, Strep Throat, Bronchitis, Ear infection both ears, and sinus infection.

The first night I felt sick, I had a temp of 101.5 and I still drove over 300 mi (with fever pains, rofl) helped a friend move a fishtank, and was out all night.
That was friday 2 weeks ago, it took me until the thursday after that to get to the doctor's and he said I was "riddled with infection" lol.

Bronchitis is the only thing still around. Lame....

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the orange juice, soup and pills Zaph. I'll put them to good use.

Kala, that's awful! I've just had the bronchitis and that's bad enough. I hope we both feel better soon.

I'm going to try to quit smoking again, my poor lungs can't take this much longer.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
CNN announced the 25 day rainfall totals for Hawaii today.
Mt Waialeale on Kauai (wettest spot on earth) 100+ inches. Oahu 63 inches. Maui 53 inches. No wonder Kauai had a dam break the other day. There's another one that's in imminent danger. They pumped out 2000 gallons a MINUTE and the water level went up 2 feet.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Great thread, there, Zaph....
I think you are doing a great job with your Fragile Earth articles!!!

Kala: Where's that podcast?????

BTW: Have you all seen this???? www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-3-2006 by loam]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I Don't have a GOOD MIC. Right now I've been speaking through a big pair of Koss headphones, but I'm not liking the quality enough!

So I'm gonna wait till tomorrow night (tonight) and do it on the headset.

Sheesh, relax, my brain isn't going to get less random or anything...

Orgasmic piece of toast....

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So I've come to a decision. There's a company here that wants to interview me. I'm gonna go to the interview, and if I don't get the job, I'm going to South Carolina for a month to look for work. My Aunt and Uncle will put me up for as long as I want to stay there, and there is a HUGE business expansion going on around them.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
See what happens when I go away and leave you girls to your own devices? :shk: Duzey Darling - Green Dragons can't stop smoking, nature of the beast, so to speak. Must be the fire in the dragon's belly.

Anyway girls, I hope you are both feeling better by now.

How's the job front going Zaph?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The job front sucks. Two interviews failed, and one they want to do that won't even come close to letting me survive here, so I'm going back to the mainland soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well... Sorry havent been around much, am drained bad. Have been chasing around 3 Year old, 26 weeks preggers, looking for a job desperately, AND also came down with this nasty cold
I am seriously searching travelocity right now to figure out where to go with 3 year old and 500 bucks for a week. ANy suggestions?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRNING MAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

juggle chainsaws for me.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
So the point of me moving to South Carolina is that I can't find a job here in Hawaii. My aunt and uncle offered to put me up for free for as long as I need to. My parents are now saying that I need to find a job and save some money before I move. How am I supposed to save money when I can't get hired in the first place, and when I DO I'm going to be so busy getting caught up on bills there is no way I can possibly save up money for the move????

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Lysergic

juggle chainsaws for me.

only if you juggle them with your teeth first imo irl diaf.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
there's a documentary they show often on public television, here.

it's called the 'lucy danger show', er something, filmed at burning man. this hot chick dresses up in a tiny nurse miniskirt number, and assists this nutbar who juggles a chainsaw, an egg, and a bowling ball.

later, he balances a running lawnmower on his head, while audience members throw rotting lettuce into the spinning blades.

have fun, dude, lol!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Just go for it Zaph, judging by what you posted last, staying still isn't an option.
Sell random stuff on ebay. I can tell you all about where to get stuff....

Lysssssseeeeeerrrrrgicccccccccc
Lately I've been having the Goa crave... www.philosomatika.com Yus!

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join