It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
there's a documentary they show often on public television, here.

it's called the 'lucy danger show', er something, filmed at burning man. this hot chick dresses up in a tiny nurse miniskirt number, and assists this nutbar who juggles a chainsaw, an egg, and a bowling ball.

later, he balances a running lawnmower on his head, while audience members throw rotting lettuce into the spinning blades.

have fun, dude, lol!

Hey. I went to a baseball game as a kid and they had a guy with a lawnmower and ppl got to throw lettuce into it.

Just think if they tossed a whole ham or a turtle!

kala: I'll check it out thanks

ps: I think I use to listen to this station on shout cast radio
awesome!

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Zaph, I think you have to just go for it. Hawaii isn't working for you anymore. I'd invite you up here to look for work but I know the thought of living in Canada frightens you. (the suicide caribou and all that)

Plus, your wife would kill me. And then she'd kill you.

Fritz, I will quit smoking but I refuse to give up the fire-breathing. A girl need to have some fun.

PS I'm going to Vegas in a couple months.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hey Duzey - does that mean you is going to do a fire breathing act in Vegas, or are you doing a One Lady Dragon Show?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Duzey at this point I'm willing to risk the suicide caribou. The Wrath of the Wife is another story. *laugh* No one should risk the Wrath of the Filipina Wife. A jealous, angry, prideful Filipina is the most dangerous life form on Earth.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Fritz, my trip to Vegas will be a vacation.

I'm going with my mom, she needs a holiday. She's had a really stressful year so far. She and her husband went to stay with her mother while her brother and his wife went away for vacation. My grandmother is 95 and lives in my uncle's basement suite. She can still live by herself but she needs someone to take her to the doctor, choir, senior citizen daycare, etc. She's a very busy 95 year old.

Anyhoo, they were only supposed to be there three weeks but my stepfather started having heart trouble and ended up in hospital for tests. She ended up being away from home, with her husband in the hopital for 6 weeks while staying with her mother, who is a complete hypochondriac. And hypochodriac's just hate it when someone is sicker than they are. It turned into a bit of a competition.
I love my grandmother but she is one crazy lady and can be kind of demanding.

So now I get to go to Vegas!!!! The best part is that my mom had enough airmiles to pay for the trip.
Hooray for free trips to Las Vegas!

PS. Your signature always reminds me of Happy Bunny

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hey Duzey - ya got me in one!

Hope you and your kith and kin have a really great time, see some wonderful shows and don't loose too much money.

While you're in 'Vegas, please could you do me a little favour?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What do you need? As long as it doesn't involve jail time, it should be OK.

I'll probably go see a Cirque du Soliel show while I'm there. My step-sis is a costume designer so I can usually get into the light booth for free.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thank you darling Dragon Lady.

It does involve a long drive but certainly, there should be no jail time.

If you take Route 610 out of Vegas, travelling in a north-easterly direction, you should come across a junction/off ramp that leads to the Great Basin Highway.

If you take this road - Route 93, you should eventually come to a small collection of dilapidated buildings with a turning to the left. This is Route 318. Turn left along this route until you come to another turning, which should be posted as Route 375.

Travel down Route 375 until you reach a left turn. You should now be facing in the direction of Groom Road.

Take great care at this point, Green Dragon Lady because if 'they' haven't picked you up before, they will have by now. It is at this point Duzey Lady, that you could do me the big favour.

Please would you be kind enough to fly down this road, as fast as your little Dragon wings can take you, and pointing the special digital video camera I am sending you, take as many still pics and vids as you can.

Then, My Special Green Dragon Lady - get the hell out of Dodge. Time over Target should be now more than 5 minutes. 'They' tend to get a bit edgy when aircraft are stooging about, so what 'they' will make of a Green Dragon flying over, we can only guess.

So, Darling Duzey. See what you can do. Please feel free to post results here on TKA - using my handle as you see fit.

By the way, I just loved the rabbit pic. X

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm always up for a reconnaissance mission.

Does your camera have infra-red? This sounds like a flight that is best done under the cover of darkness. I can deflect radar with my ever-so-special dragon scales but I would be visible to the naked eye at a low altitude.

PS I have more 'Happy Bunny' at home. I'll share some more later.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The mission is a 'go' then? You are one terrific Lady Dragon

This is not a suicide mission. It is a quick 'in and out' recce. Neither will you self destruct if you accept the mission.

I could give you a full set of orders and a detailled mission briefing, but I know that Dragons such as yourself, are highly intelligent beings.

You've probably guessed the mission is that fabled, mystical area NNW of Vegas were there is a dry lake with some rather interesting runways and buildings.

So Lady Dragon, when it's dark, fly straight and true with my infra-red camera. I do so hope your scales are of a polycarbonate stealthy material, otherwise those nasty 'MIBs' might try to shoot you down.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The mission is on.

I should be able to get some great thermals in that area and glide silently overhead. They will never even know I was there.

And if they do......

Don't mess with dragons. You will be eaten.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I would like to thank Thomas Crowne for giving me the greatest song lyrics I've heard since "I Had To Love Her and Leave Her On The Lava"

I used to love her
But I had to kill her
I used to love her Mm yeah
But I had to kill her
I had to put her six feet under
And I can still hear her complain

I used to love her Oo yeah
But I had to kill her
I used to love her Oo yeah
But I had to kill her
I knew I'd miss her
So I had to keep her
She's buried right in my backyard
Oh yeah Oo yeah whoa oh yeah

I used to love her
But I had to kill her
I used to love her, Mm, yeah
But I had to kill her
She bitched so much, She drove me nuts
And now I'm happier this way, yeah
Whoa, oh yeah

I used to love her
But I had to kill her
I used to love her, Mm, yeah
But I had to kill her
I had to put her, Oo, six feet under
And I can still hear her complain

www.lyrics007.com...'n%20Roses%20Lyrics/Used%20to%20Love%20Her%20Lyrics.html

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Woman troubles, Benevolent One?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's not really troubles, when she's 5000 miles away, and I have computer problems. "Ooops. Sorry dear, my computer just crashed" *takes hand off power switch*

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I haven't killed a thread yet... Maybe this will be it? How funny would THAT be!? LOL!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No actually the really funny part was when this thread was the #1 most active thread on ATS/BTS/PTS.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
LOL! I bet that that was hysterical. I'm guessing that that was before my time though, as I just joined a few days ago!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
All your base your base, base, base.. All your base your base are belong to us..

Man, I remember when that flash plagued the messaged boards of all the CS clans I moderated. I can't say I didn't do something to pay tribute, ask me sometime about "modifying" the messages on road side signs...

What's also funny, is that another member of these boards showed me you had joined a few days ago, stating "I have just found my new favorite membername".

I've played Zero Wing with that introduction on an imported sega mini port for the sole purpose of saying I'd done it.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AYBABTU
I haven't killed a thread yet... Maybe this will be it? How funny would THAT be!? LOL!

Better people than you have tried already...................:shk:, even people who are alledged to be TKA Members................
but nobody has ever
managed to stop it.

We've even had.............
looking at us, but they soon wandered off.........................:w: their sorrows...............only to
in their corner.

Still more have :bnghd: about our ability to lie dormant for weeks on end, only to when something interesting happens.

So
to you! Better luck next time. In the meantime...........

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
So about three weeks to go and I'm off the rock for good. Excited yet nervous at the same time. The housing prices there are just sick compared to here. I can get four times the place I can get here for well under half the price.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join