It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well at least it's that way, not the other way around... you know, its not like people are DREAMING about a place in SC as opposed to HAWAII. you know what I mean?

glhf, tell us when you're leavin and gettin set

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey Great and Benevolent TKA Leader..................are you off then? For sure? To South Carolina?

Are you ..........................
?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have come to realize I am no longer a lowly thread killer .. I have in fact evolved into a more lowly state.. I am now the invisible poster.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by NephraTari]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I seeeeeee you......

Hi there
You should probably start making more extravagant posts like fritz has been.... :w::w:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
I seeeeeee you......

Hi there
You should probably start making more extravagant posts like fritz has been.... :w::w:

EXTRAVAGENT? MOI?
Surely not Kalapadea. I don't understand, I think you misunderstand.............I'm misunderstood...........:shk:

I am only guilty of trying to find a use for all those funny little 'thingy' things to the right and trying to liven up my posts because I think people find my posts boring.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
oy... anyone want to have a pity party for me? life stinks,men who don't work stink,starving musicians stink, living with future mother inb law stinks, being pregnant having a cold coughing ad then peeing in your pants really stinks, and toddlers who find scissors and completely cut the bangs of their hair down to razor stubble stink......

especially right before Easter

[edit on 3/30/2006 by denial28]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Not particularly.
I have enough on my plate right now without adding a pity part for you. I'm pushing my move date back a week, so I've got a month until I move, and have to find a crappy car for when I get there, sell my car, pack my room up, get rid of stuff, get stuff, etc...

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hey Denial - you can come to a party next Saturday at the TA Centre in Gloucester.

8 - till very late, usually disco goes on till about 3 but the bar is open till the last man standing.

Lots of really good baby food - beef or chicken curry. My mate Mo cooks them and they're the best in the UK - very hot and spicy. Just the right thing with lots of :w:. So Lady Denial, you're more than welcome to party on girl!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Oh my god it's a miracle! It stopped raining! 42 days, major flooding, mudslides, a mall closed all weekend because it had a foot of water inside, but it's finally over.

This was us last Friday:
the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Hey Great and Benevolent TKA Leader..................are you off then? For sure? To South Carolina?

Are you ..........................
?

Yes Fritz. Sorry it took so long to answer, I've been cleaning and making arangements. I leave on April 25th, and get into Atlanta on the 26th.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I have come to realize I am no longer a lowly thread killer .. I have in fact evolved into a more lowly state.. I am now the invisible poster.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by NephraTari]

Don't worry, you'll always have a home with us. At least you don't have threads jump off the roof of a tall building.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well, allright!!

Hope you have a safe trip!!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Can I have a go at killing this thread?

It's a shame you posters don't put this much effort and this many relies into a truly worthwhile forum in the secret societies or new world order sections....

Why is BTS used so much more than ATS?

Is it because you guys couldn't be bothered to write something in the intellectual side, or is it that you aren't smart/well informed enough?

Did that work to kill the thread?
...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... .....................................................no?

Ok, how about this then -

:pbjtime :

Screw it I give up..........

In a perfect world -

You guys ->

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
*snort* Better men than you have tried and failed mserably.

:w: For everyone.

And DrBones, you can
to

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
And here, too....

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
well, if 6illy606 can try again, ....

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Oh Dear - Poor DrBones666.

I do feel so sorry for him Zaph. So near. So far. But, at the very last hurdle,
he failled to maintain the miserably low standard he set himself !

Many come, but few are chosen.(22)

Have a safe trip Zaph. Take it easy.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Just had a
Can you send loads of that unwanted water over to the UK. We are simply
desperate for water. It is near drought conditions.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You're more than welcome to it. One place on Kauai had 130 inches (10.8 FEET) from Feb 19th to Saturday.
93 inches just in March.

I'll pack some onto a tanker and send it your way. We've definately got more than enough of it.

Rainfall totals for Hawaii

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Cheers Me Old Mate and TKA Leader.

You are truely the Benevolent One. All
to President Zaph.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
well, if 6illy606 can try again, ....

That doesn't make any sense to me. I don't see the object in the first pic, and the "freefall" object looks like smoke, or something being blown around.

Back to zaph... YO! Us East coasters should throw a welcoming party

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join