It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ok folks, I'm off again. Leaving tonight to Houston for an interview with Continental Airlines. Working in Newark, but interviewing in Houston since I'm way out west already. Back on Wed afternoon, interview is tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is crazy. I would never post a reply on something like this!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by only onus
This is crazy. I would never post a reply on something like this!!!

Errrrrrr.................then why have you? :shk:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So when Zaph's away..................................nobody bothers to spk 2 moi

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Don't worry Fritz. I'm back already, and I'm your friend.
I'll talk to ya.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Greetings Lord Zaph. So glad you are back.

A widdle owinge and ginger marmalade cat gets very lonely when it has to tend for itself.

It is also getting very hard to patrol the clubhouse perimeter when those pesky elephants blow their noses at you.

Monday, they blew me so hard, that I landed on the doghouse roof next door. I had an aweful few minutes fighting off that mangey bitch next door but she was no match for my legion of NinjaKittyfleas.

How the job interview go? Have they recaptured that maniac yet?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
No, he's still running loose.
I think I did ok. They said 5-7 days, so I'll find out soon. I'll go down tomorrow and put in some applications for temporary work, just to hold me over for now.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Lord Zaph...........that's okay for you and, not wishing to rain on your parade, but what about those pesky elephants?

Duzey has gone on a runner and I can't find her. Meanwhile the elephants swagger around the place as if they own it.

What's to do?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry I wandered off like that Fritz.
My only excuse is that as a dragon, I often get distracted by sparkly things.

I'll deal with the elephants. I'm thinking of teaching them to fly, just like Dumbo. Can you imagine how much fun that would be?

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That's okay Dragon Lady. I was soooooo lonely in the clubhouse with those
elephants using me as a blow football.

They kinda had that evil glint in their eyes, almost as if they were gonna trample me, then they blew me onto the doghouse roof next door.

So watch them closely, Special Green Dragon Lady. It'll hurt if they fall on top of you but, if you manage to make 'em fly...........................watch out you
pirates...............airborne blow football

.......wanders off to buy Duzey a new diamond collar with a much smaller lead

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You just have to know what the elephants weakness is, to keep them in line.

Believe it or not, our pachydermian pals are afraid of mice.

I know mousing is far, far, far beneath you Fritz but just imagine the respect and awe the elephants would show you if you were to show off your skills.

Not only would you have the KittyNinjaFleas at your command, you would also have Pachyderm protectors. And we could train them to spray water at that mangy bitch next door when the howling starts.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What did I tell you about those elephants? You don't want to know what I just almost stepped in.
Someone get over here and clean that up right now!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Don't worry Zaph.

Just as soon as I teach them how to fly, we will have strategic bombing capability.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Duzey my darling green dragon lady, you have a wonderful turn of phrase but - mousing?
mousing - moi?

I am afraid that I am far too fat and obviously far too lazy to mouse. Having said that, I suppose I could have a chat with my friend Herman.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I know Herman is an incredibly bright little fellow but I am a little concerned about his violent tendencies.

We want to train the elephants, not blow them up.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Good Gawd!
I am sooo sorry I have been negligent in reporting to the clubhouse...
Its just really hard to roll over to my pc anymore, I have no energy like I used to ....... Im on a quest to create vegan sushi that tastes like the real thing! I will stop at nothing. PS Fritz.. Did you get the treats I left you on the counter? They were cheddar stuffed empanadas, I also left some watermelons for the elephants...

I hope you got it Zaph, and if you did, does this mean TKA ers get free flights? Cuz I'd really love to fly over to Vegas right now

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
d0nut KRAPFEN bombz away!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I got rejected for the United job. I should hear about the Cotinental one within a week. And actually, for the first couple of years, I get 10 round trip passes I can use with anyone I want to.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Duzey Darling, I had simply no idea that you were aware of Herman's existence, let alone knew him! I should point out, that Herman is only his code name.

His is a shadowy world of dark and dangerous deeds. He has been called the ultimate fighting machine and, in local folklore, he has been likened to a God. Legend has it that he is even more powerful than Hercules, as strong as Atlas and as wise and cunning as Zeus.

Herman is a rare being. He lives a double life. By day, he skulks away in the darkest recesses and alleyways of our cellars and backstreets, keeping to the shadows. Only a faint yellowy glint from his eyes betrays his prescience.

At night, he simply lives to hunt. Snakes, cats, dogs and even the odd child have been known to fall prey to his voracious appetite, in his native habitat. He is the leader of a tribe known only by their anciet scientific name, Hypogeomys antimena.

He is my 5th column in any future conflict with the elephants. What more I cannot say, because to do so, would be to reveal his identity and thus endanger his life.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
When are you guys gonna get those
elephants house broken? I keep finding huge messes all over the clubhouse. Someone better start cleaning up, because I'm getting tired of having to do it for you.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join