It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Women are fracking insane. I just want to get that out there for the official record.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I already knew that.

That's why I'm not a lesbian.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
All
to my Special Green Dragon Lady for sticking up for me.

Lady Duzey, I am somewhat confused
:shk:. How can a Green Dragon Lady no matter how Special and Loved she is, be a Lesbian?

Not that you are, I hasten to add, No Maam! It's just that I was brought up to believe that Dragons were straight.

Is this why St George slew his Dragon?

Did he find out that she no longer wanted a bestial relationship because she, was a lesbian?

....................................note to self.................check sexuality of the NinjaKittyfleas!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Not to worry, dearest Fritz.

Your Very Special Green Dragon Lady is not a lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with being a lesbian, it's just not my thing.

St. George was an idiot. :shk:

Perhaps you misread my post.

Or maybe I misread yours - Dragons can be multi-sexual, we just keep it on the down-low. You know how bigoted some people can be.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
No, my Special Green Dragon Lady. I know that.

I thought dragons were all the same sex. Ya know, like the dinosaurs in the Speilbergs films.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am so absolutely furious right now. We had until today in the PI to get the lawyer hired, and get the case filed on the pyscho that stabbed my wife's uncle. Well I sent the last $150 they needed today, they had the lawyer all lined up, paperwork ready to file as soon as they paid the lawyer the downpayment, when her sister walks into our house and says "Momma is at the police station. He escaped from jail." Turns out that my wife has heard that the Chief of police in that area he was being held is the psycho's relative. So now we have a crazed homicidal maniac who wants to break into our house, rob us, and if she's home attack and probably kill my wife running around loose.

Slightly freaked out? what?
:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ummm ok.....
WTF happened here?Hi all... I have some good news but Maybe Ill wait on it..(We Know What we're having!!!) Zap???? You get the job at least? Im thinking that maybe you need to get your wife to move where you're at. This relationship and her family is slightly scary, she sounds like a doll, but they are all crazy, and I dont know if you guys will ever be truly happy if you guys have to be surrounded by that much drama.

The pirates are starting to frighten me, Im not much use as far as being fierce anymore. But I make a wicked dinner, Ill trade meals for personal protection please! Awww h3ll Ive got one last go in me BRB all......

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I haven't heard about that job yet, but I got an interview in Texas on Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Texas thats a loooong ride for youLOL maybe part of the interview is to see just how long of a flight you'll take
I wish you the absolute best of luck

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Very good luck on the job Friend Zaph.

On the marriage side..................take a long hard look mate. I'd know what I'd do, but things are ever so crazy where you are.

Denial, no need to be scared of those wimpy pirates. Me and the Green Dragon Lady are sitting on our most warlike elephants, giant blow footballs at the ready to squish 'em if they attack.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Actually, the MARRIAGE is going great. We're really happy again, and enjoying being married to each other again, we just have the problem of the homicidal maniac, and the state of emergency to get through. heh! But things are going good.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
That's great Zaph. Hope all goes well 4 you all

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I don't need to watch soap operas anymore.

I just follow Zaph's love life for all my drama needs.

PS. Denial, what are you having? A boy? A girl? A hermaphrodite?

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[size=32]ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Congratulations!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm so glad to hear that I can provide you with such entertainment. :p

You'll forgive me if I don't hope to keep entertaining you.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I thought that would make you happy.

After all, my happiness is one of your main priorities in life.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
*coughsnortcough* Ok, now that I got THAT out of my system, you just go right on believing that Duzey.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Don't mind if I do.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Denial.......................that's simply brill! A very BIG 'well done' to you!

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join