It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Duzey darling. I have always said that you are my Special Green Dragon Lady. That you are.

I was only trying to see if you were still awake or had gone back to hibernating on the sofa. Glad to have you back with us.

Now, please be a very good dragon and toast some extra mature cheddar cheese doughnuts for Mr Crowne.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
*sigh*

Do I look like a
microwave?

What a waste of my talents. :shk:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey is it MY fault that the cat tried to microwave his breakfast and blew the thing up? Maybe if our members had hung around and paid their dues we could afford to replace it, but NOOOOOOO somebody wanted ELEPHANTS of all things.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
HEY MAN, I DID NOT!

I thought that I'd asked the Special Green Dragon Lady to gently breath out to toast the extra mature cheddar cheese doughnuts - a bit like this.......................................................................................................

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Just me and my shaddow...............having fun................all alone...................

Scoffing all the doughnuts........................

It's a hard life................................but some Kitty's got to do it!

:pbjti me::pb jtime:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
WHERE'S TINKLE?

[edit on 15-2-2006 by fritz]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'm all alone.........................
..........wanders aimlessly round the clubhouse........................

Hello? Lady Duzey............where are you :shk:?

Where's everybody gone :shk:?

Can anybody hear me...............................................................................

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm....

BAAAAAAACK!!!!

(do you know what it took for me NOT to put, "in the saddle again..." after that? Do ya? Huh? Huh?)

More details to come.

I missed you guys. Seriously.

TF

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Look, it's Tinkle!!

Yay Tinkle, we missed you. Fritz has been going through Tinkle withdrawl. He's going to be so happy when he logs on.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Welcome back, Tinkleflower.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Tinkle's back!

Hey everybody - Tinkle's back!

Hello my all time favourite TinkleLadyFlower. Soooooooo glad to see you're back.

I'm so that my two fav Ladies are together again

Where you been Tinkle Lady? Missed you sssssssoooooooooo much, although I must admit that the Special Green Dragon Duzey Lady has been looking after me with DragonKittysnuggling, methane force fields and gentle hot breath on my back.

But
TinkleFlower is back. Waheeeeeeeeeeey.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hey kids, I'm home again.

Was a bit chilly. I almost cried when the pilot said "It's a beautiful day today. The current temp is 34 degrees."

I should know in a couple weeks if I get it or not.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So the good news: My wife and I put all our problems behind us and fixed things.

The bad: Her uncle got stabbed 6 times last night buy a drugged out psychopath who was planning to break into our house and attack her.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
hell Mate.

What did you do?

Why didn't you banjo the
?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well for awhile all we knew was that her uncle had been stabbed. The ohter details didn't come out until the guy was in police custody. I'm a little freaked out right now. heh. To say the least.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Geez.

That's awful. Her family is just a magnet for insane people.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So it looks like he's gonna be ok. There's some lung damage, but they aren't sure how much. They're still doing tests to determine how much damage, etc. BUt they think he'll make a full recovery.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey Friend Zaph, that's great news.

I do so hope he pulls through. By the by, how old is he and have you beefed up your security?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm not sure about his exact age, but I believe mid 40s.

She's already looking into replacing the fence, and getting a stronger gate put up, her brother is giving her shooting lessons, and we're buying a gun, and until the fence is replaced, someone is sleeping on the back porch so if someone comes in the obvious door, they'll hear them and be there.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Oh Magnificent and Benevolent Zaphod, Lord and Master of all Superior Thread Killers and owner of the TKA Clubhouse.

I have something to report that is simply too disturbing for a mere Kittycat to contemplate.

It appears that the Pirates have torn up the TKA and Pirate Charter and have joined forces with the evil Ninjas!

That they have done so, in order to fight the dreaded Squirrels is, in my view, besides the point. They should have called a General Council meeting and discussed their problems.

Err...........do we have a General Council?

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join