It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I've been a little busy lately dealing with things, but I'll get right on that and find out Fritz. You're right, we have to be prepared for the evil Ninja invasion. I hope the fleas are well trained and on alert.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
All
to your Magnificence Zaph, but I am sorry - no can do.

My NinjaKittyfleas are a peaceloving people and as such, now wish to live in peace and harmony wherever the hell they are.

May I ever so slightly, no, err...........respectfully, suggest that we or rather you, 'Cry havoc, and let slip the Elephants of war'?

The Ninjas will be trampled in the rush for the door and get away from Duzey's Special Green Methane.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Don't worry, elephants are at Elephantcon 2. They're primed and ready if a ninja pokes his head in the door. We even have special methane grenades, and booby traps ready to go. I've been preparing the clubhouse for an invasion for months now.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Gosh, Oh Benevolent Leader, you are so clever to think of methane hand grenades.

Perchance, have you also got in a supply of 500,000 miniature gas masks for my NinjaKittyfleas? I have tried EBay, but they don't cater for the smaller invertebrates of the insect world.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't have that many, but I have shelters for them built, and 200,000 gas masks. Don't worry if fighting breaks out we'll wait until the last possible second to use the methane to allow them to evacuate.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I fear that that may not be enough Great Leader, even with the bunkers.

My own bunker has a forced air repression system built in, but as it is outside in no-mans-land, I fear I will never make it past the door.

Incidentially Great One, can you help me find my beloved NinjaKittyfleas. As I said earlier, they have gone to live in peace and harmony whever the hell they are. Without them, I am one scratch short of a flea.

I kinda miss the little bludgers ya know, and fear for their future. Lord Tokugawa has been in poor health lately, what with fleasitting, fleabathing and fleabreastfeeding not to mention the unmentionable fleanappychanging.

I suppose I could always try to get up the TKA Clubhouse tree, and mew piteously at the Ninjas as they arrive. That way, I'll be able to lull them into a false sense of security and give you enough time to rally the Pirates and release the elephants.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Don't worry Fritz. The factories are in full swing making more of them as we speak. However it's not easy working with tweezers and magnifying glasses. We'll send out search parties and we'll find them Fritz. It's been too quiet around here anyway.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hi, my name is TC, and I killed this thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

among others.

I fear maybe it is my breath mints that aren't working, maybe my propensity for picking my teeth in public, I dunno.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
*whispers* It's the high muckiemucks again! Everyone on your best behavior!*

Welcome to the clubhouse TC. Grab a donut, and try not to sit on any ninjafleas. Oh and watch our for Elephant droppings. They insisted we get them.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
*picks jaw off the ground*

We have been infiltrated- I mean....graced by an ADMINISTRATOR!

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Hi, my name is TC, and I killed this thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

among others.

I fear maybe it is my breath mints that aren't working, maybe my propensity for picking my teeth in public, I dunno.

Pull up a chair.... No one really knows why they kill threads... We only know that we do...

Push any shiny new buttons lately?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, I haven't lately, but am contemplating trying one out right now. Any idea who the intended victim might be?

this is not my first thread killing. There was a while there that I thought maybe I should call the ownership and tell them I am out of control and cannot be stopped. Maybe prepare a confession, explaining how my dog spoke to me and told mne to kill the threads in such a manner. Sometimes at night, I look out the window, expecting to see the cyber cops pull up to take me away. They'll never take me alive, though, as I feel I have killed nothing intentionally. As it was said, it just happens.

But, the blood, the blood covers me. I can't get the blood off my hands or out of my head. the horror.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't so much kill them anymore as tie them in knots that they never get out of. It's a lot more fun.

My OWN threads on the other hand. Shortly after I post them they run screaming off the nearest cliff, and we find the bodies floating a few hours later.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I don't so much kill them anymore as tie them in knots that they never get out of. It's a lot more fun.

TC:

DUDE! You need a donut...

...Oh, and STEP AWAY FROM THE BUTTONS!

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Welcome Oh Benevolent Moderator, blessing and peace be upon you.

I can understand why you would seek refuge within the Hallowed Halls of the TKA & Pirates Clubhouse, but a dog that talks?

Come on now Thomas, come clean. We don't allow drugs here. Everybody knows that dogs are stupid, ignorant canine drongos who live just to sniff each other's botties.

We cats on the other hand, are highly intelligent, humerous, kind, loving and able both to exterminate rodents if we so choose, and to keep Green Dragons as pets. How can a dog top that?

....................wanders away to claw the mangey bitch next door.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Ahem!

Able to keep Special Green Dragons as
pets?

I don't
think so.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Heyheyhey! Take it outside the clubhouse kids. I don't want to have the house burned down because someone was in a snit. Although if you wanna cook us up a steak while you're frying the cat I wouldn't complain.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'm not in a snit.

I am just just clarifying the fact that I am not a pet. I am my own dragon and I do what I want, when I want.

To paraphrase the lovely Helen Reddy, 'I am Dragon, hear me roar.'

PS. Welcome to our clubhouse Mr. Crowne. I hope we don't make your brain explode with our inane chatter.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Just trying to make sure the clubhouse doesn't get burned down because our dragon lady gets upset.

Don't get scared off too quickly TC. We're insane, but we're fun.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome and the donuts. I like donuts. I like cheesecake more, though. Cheescake is good. I think it could prevent wars if it was given a chance.

Give Cheesecake A Chance.

That is my new logo.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
We aim to please. (Especially people that can shut us down. :lol

I hope these are acceptable.

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join