It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Obviously, my heart goes out to everyone in London, this is indeed tragic.

Some of my thoughts though are geared towards how the MSM operates. I'm saddened that we will now have to hear and see about this for weeks to come, possibly even months of repetition. They will no longer be looking at Bush and Blair and the lies they told to start the war in Iraq. They will no longer be looking at Karl Rove who leaked Valerie Plame to the press. I really had a feeling the lid was getting ready to blow on a major scandal in regards to Rove. This event will put all of this and who knows what else off the radar. Who benefits from this attack? Who gets what they want? The answers are pretty obvious.

On another note, G8 is the problem, not the solution. Just my .02 cents.

TW

TPL

link   

Originally posted by Shenroon
Can someone please say how many attacks there were.
I'm a Brit but I cant seem to get a straight answer.
At one point there were 7 places in LOndon to have been attacked but now theres only 3.
Also the bus that was attacked seemed to change from earlier to later.
Alos I heard that there were attacks in MAnchester and suspicious packages in Brighton and Swindow any info.

3 on the underground, then half an hour later the bus was attacked. The reports of bombs in other cities are false, either over-reactions or horrible hoaxes.

link   
** NEWS FLASH **

People are being told to move away from the Victoria Station area, more news to come.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This bothers me a lot, and I'm sitting over in America!

I wouldn't doubt that it's to pass some form of fascist legislation over there. Next thing you know, before you get on a train or a bus, "Papers please."

I'm wondering, anything special about the July 7 date?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Amethyst get over yourself. There are terrorists out there, and that's reality. This is no huge government conspiracy. It is simply Islamic fundamentalists who believe they are doing "Allah's work".

You need to realize that terrorism is real, not just some government plot.

-wD

TPL

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What bothers me is that I and other i have met today are not shocked or concerned about the future like we were on 9/11, it appears we've become very accepting of our fate, what ever that may be.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by TPL]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My sincere condolence goes out to all the familes
of the injured and dead.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It bothers me a lot too. Who benefits? Just keep asking yourself that....

Not only England and their agenda but the USA greatly benefits also. Think about it.

Systematic control- the lives lost do not matter. What a shame.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Someone (ahem, mod?) should update the first post. Most major news sources are carrying this story and there's confirmed 4 explosions with at least 33 dead, approximately 350 known injured, over 200 treated & out of hospital. The 33 & 350 however are only from the first 3, and the 4th, on a seperate bus, adds an unknown amount of injured and dead to the total.

We've still got a main post saying 20 suspected dead and an unknown number of blasts - this is the kind of thing we should be keeping people informed about.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
NWO thread

Most of the nations in the G8 do not support the US and British wars so this might change their minds. If anything the terrorists just shot themselvs in the A.

This is a great coup from Tony Blair as he will now gain the support of the US and Europe.
If you saw the pictures of Blair speaking with the other G8 leaders you could see Bush and Chirac's very sad faces. Bush nodded occasionally during as speech as he is the most experienced in dealing with these things.
At least Britain will now have new Anti-Terrorism laws which get rid of our civil rights.

I just travelled out from London. Much panic. I wish I lived on Corusant.

[edit on 7/7/05 by GodAtum]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Official death toll is over 50 now.
Has Tony Blair made any speech from London yet?

TPL

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
TV in Britain appears to be returning to relatively normal state now, the non-news channels that had cut to the bombing have either returned to normal programing or will do soon.

Sports events will continue as normal for the weekend.

A bit suprising I think but I suppose we shouldn't let them disrupt our lives too much.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by TPL]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
I think that the British emergency services were not upto the mark on this occasion, I think that if they were many more could have been saved.

May I ask on what exactly are you basing that statement? I ask because from what I've seen and heard Emergency Services responded quickly and efficiently, wile displaying total professionalism.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

May I ask on what exactly are you basing that statement? I ask because from what I've seen and heard Emergency Services responded quickly and efficiently, wile displaying total professionalism.

I know that they did as I saw them respond very quickly.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
One day, (it's obviously not now) they'll wish they'd never F****D with us!

Are you talking about Al-Qaeda?? The messed with us" on 9/11 and what happened to them.................................nothing!!!!! Al-Qaeda is just a tool. We'll get thrown a bone every now and then, but Al-Qaeda will be allowed to continue until a NWO is finally achieved.

I do agree with a previous poster that something is going to happen in the states sooner rather than later. Something tells me it's going to be really bad, maybe worse than 9/11. I'm waiting to hear about the innevitable Iran connections to these terror campaigns.

Peace

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Dr Love]

[edit on 7-7-2005 by asala]

TPL

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I wonder if any major changes, political or miltarily, will be spawned from this?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
** NEWS FLASH **

People are being told to move away from the Victoria Station area, more news to come.

Any more news on this? Where did you hear this from?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I'm waiting to hear about the innevitable Iran connections to these terror campaigns.

Maybe not innevitable, but i too, am waiting with interest to hear who is mentioned concerning this.
On a less serious note, i am watching Blairs speech from Gleneagles earlier. So staged that there is even a token black man standing behind George Bush.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Victoria station is reopen now...

still, this isnt the end of it..

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by Intelearthling
One day, (it's obviously not now) they'll wish they'd never F****D with us!

I do agree with a previous poster that something is going to happen in the states sooner rather than later. Something tells me it's going to be really bad, maybe worse than 9/11. I'm waiting to hear about the innevitable Iran connections to these terror campaigns.

Peace

I agree with you, sweet doctor

All "heck" is going to brake loose. Take care

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join