It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Series of Explosions Rock London 07/07

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
On BBC Newsnight just now - the explosive was accetone peroxide (home-made not military spec!) hence the security cordon in Yorkshire, it's highly volatile - seems they didn't care about their neighbours either.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092
On BBC Newsnight just now - the explosive was accetone peroxide (home-made not military spec!) hence the security cordon in Yorkshire, it's highly volatile - seems they didn't care about their neighbours either.

Is the house in Leeds a bomb factory?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Apparently so, they were making it up in the spare house and left quite a bit behind. Were others supposed to turn up but bottled it at the last moment?

Death toll now 54! Presumably 50+4. Guy's death of wounds just announced.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092
Apparently so, they were making it up in the spare house and left quite a bit behind. Were others supposed to turn up but bottled it at the last moment?

I reckon more attacks in the works, so to speak. But i think the police and intelligence services have the ability to stop the other attacks.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
NEWS JUST IN..

Egyptain man has been arrested in Cairo over london bombing..

he was the man thought to have fled the UK

he could be the 5th man, this man is also said to been banned form Egypt.

No link as of yet.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
asala

i just made a thread about this in WOT

he is chemisty student

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Finally!

If this thing is a coverup, at least the guys behind it picked a good patsie for once!

For cryin' out loud, I was getting so sick of seeing them pick the retarded motorcycle mechanics and the like, no regard for believability factor!

A chemistry student is at least believable.

If this is a conspiracy, thumbs up for the conspirators, for at least covering half a cheek this time around.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Family of the bus bomber have just released this statement;

The family of suspected London bus bomber Hasib Hussain has issued a statement - saying they are "devastated".

They said the 18-year-old was a "loving and normal young man".

"Our thoughts are with all the bereaved families and we have to live ourselves with the loss of our son in these difficult circumstances," the statement said.

"We had no knowledge of his activities and had we done we would have done everything in our power to stop him."

www.sky.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Defining Activities

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
If this is a conspiracy, thumbs up for the conspirators, for at least covering half a cheek this time around.

A group of people working together to murder dozens and injure hundreds does, in the legal sense of the word, constitute a conspiracy.

As for who's behind it, that is being investigated.

Despite the best efforts of investigators, however, many of the questions surrounding these murders are likely to never be answered satisfactorily.

So here we are.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow the British Police/Intelligence are NOT fooling around - these guys are working FAST - they put the FBI to shame if you ask me:

www.terroranalysis.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Wow the British Police/Intelligence are NOT fooling around - these guys are working FAST - they put the FBI to shame if you ask me:

Yes, they've had a lot more experience with this sort of investigation. Nothing beats experience.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

thats cause of operation cobra. they had already trained for this

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blue_sky_9

Wow, this thread is a blast from the past (pardon the pun!)

Operation Cobra? What's that then?

Methinks you are confusing the many operational exercises carried out by the various Emergency Services and Armed Forces for such eventualities with COBRA, which is just the top level meetings convened to manage such crisis.

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join