It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i dont belive that an alien look lik an lion or anther earth animal. an alien look like we cant imagine our self with.

sorry if the gramma is wrong. hope you understan what i mean

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Tumuhab
ehhh yep... I know the moderator was going to say that. Strange I find it that he or she's about the same as Kitty. Well then if you see more than one human display the same mental traits, then I guess this is quite common around humans.

I must be as rare as a needle in a hay stack to have this kind of a difference with people. LOL!!!

By the way, it seems rather fishy that a none-believer would become a moderator of a forum about extraterrestrials, do you work for national geographic by any chance?

I mean it's like this with most moderators, no offense.

1) Jacks: Hey tuts stop being such a fruity-too-shoe.

2) Jenny: You insulted me, I'm telling, because too sensitive about my own feelings.

3) Ralph (smart moderator): Hey hey there, break it up you two.

4) Denise ("other" moderator): Jacks there is a friendly message in your in box I want you to see.

1) Jacks: Oh Golly! What the heck? Why are you taking up her side? And what is with this warning, she's the one that started this, by calling me immature.

4) Denise: I don't care what your excuses are because I don't care. You can't change my mind and good luck telling the administrators, because I am god on this site. They allow me to do whatever I want.

3) Ralph: Oh come on Denise, give the guy a break, we all know Jenny is a tattler and has problems. Why do you go and defend her like this?

4) Denise: Because I am an ass, I don't care about anyone except getting laid. He has a choice in being here, he can leave if he wants.

3) Ralph: That's not how the world works, Denise. The world works in which you must give everyone the benefit of the doubt, regardless what you may think. Give them some time, if they do the same thing again, then you can decide to warn someone. Otherwise you are just getting us set up for a possible virus or you might get killed. You really need to understand that even though this is just the internet, being killed over it is very possible. There was a case in Japan, where this one guy actually hunted down the moderator that had banned him and cutted off his balls. Do you want the same to occur for yourself?

Street fighter, do not be like Denise in this example. Be like Ralph, just simply tell two people to break up in their confrontation, to be as little involved as possible. No matter what takes place, it's easier to find who is really at fault using this tactic and it doesn't involve any consequences.

I simply cannot understand anyone that is willing to act like denis in this example.

It amazes me that humans have lived this long on Earth and have been like this for centuries. Guhhh!

Ok, 1st of all, i act my own way alright? I could have a bad ass additude, like right now.

Also, it was Kittie's OPINION of her belief of feline aliens existing in the universe(wonder if Kitties' a feline herself lol) and u got no right 2 disapprove of what her or anybody thinks alright?

Hey Kittie, if u want any info based on the feline and/or other races, go to this link:

www.nibiruancouncil.com.html...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm just thinking about what was said earlier, that an alien wouldn't look like a
planet earth animal. Hmm... I can see the sense there.
This is very confusing, does anyone have a picture of one of these creatures?
I know that they 'tend' to inhabit a spiritual level and seem reticent, but surely
there must be some hieroglyphics somewhere.
Still no mention on T.V about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
IF there really are LION PEOPLE then Tony the Tiger is really GRRRREAT!..... at eating frosted flakes.

Thats it!! they took the last of the lion people and made them be the Kellogs spokes animal for Frosted Flakes!!!!....damn I am gooooooood.

But seriously this thread has gone on long enough.

If you think that there are lion people then the best to you because I think your KOKO for COCO puffs.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by texmiller
IF there really are LION PEOPLE then Tony the Tiger is really GRRRREAT!..... at eating frosted flakes.

Thats it!! they took the last of the lion people and made them be the Kellogs spokes animal for Frosted Flakes!!!!....damn I am gooooooood.

But seriously this thread has gone on long enough.

If you think that there are lion people then the best to you because I think your KOKO for COCO puffs.

Heeeee! that's awful, Of course the Lion people must exist, a fellow ATSer said so.
I'll tell you Texmiller, that Earth Angel will PROVE it... go on, show him/her a picture.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

PS: The last message I will give you is, The worlds biggest awaited MAJOUR EVENT will take place in 2006. It will take less than a week for the process. The key is to study the skies for the Angels are leaving us messages leading up the the EVENT! (Weather depending) The skies need to have SOME cloud but not completely overcast. Many have recieved messages already world wide but many more will witness them also. BE READY and do not fear what you can not explain! Just know it is in the divine love and light and nothing and knowone can fake what is to come. You will NO it when it happens. Keep an open mind and an open heart and welcome this event. Anyone that tells you otherwise, I advise you to listen to your inner self, your soul for it knows the answer. People will tell you otherwise because they FEAR what they don't understand.
God bless and peace to you.

I know exactly what you are talking about...i had a vision on christmas eve...i saw the lights appear..and i knew right then and there that it is begun...these lights were in a circle formation....i saw 3 planet sized objects in the sky....this year will be the year to remeber....i suggest you start believeing,because sooner or later you will have no choice...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The people I feel sorry for are the folk who don't come to this site, they're gonna
be in for a shock! Has anybody got a date for the Lion people landing?
My sister and me are ready and we've also told some of our friends too.

I believe.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i know alot of ppl who jst dont give a # about # besides them selves...and i imagine they still wont care about anything else but them selves when they do anounce aliens are real.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I know what you mean Birdman_X, some people think that this is all silly
and I know my parents aren't going for it.
Still, if it comes to it and the Lion people want friends to accompany them
around the galaxy, me and my sister will be first in the queue.

This is gonna be great!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The lion people if they are comming arent supposed to come for a few years yet, this year what is supposed to happen is they or the galactic federation or something is supposed to send down messengers that are humans but from another place (planet/dimension/spaceship, i dont know) to tell us the truth about everything and inform us about everything. Thanks for the link by the way that was very considerate of you! I do believe on that link are paintings of these lion people done by someone who was supposedly telepathically shown what they look like through transmitted images from a lionpersons mind to hers. According to the person on the site these lion people dont have a 3d body or something and thats why we cant see them... IE they are only souls or something... i dont quite understand it all myself. Oh yeah, the messengers are supposed to come to our planet and land here and tell us from what im told somewhere between march and june. Remember everything im saying is just theories, i dont know if its true

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kittie887
The lion people if they are comming arent supposed to come for a few years yet, this year what is supposed to happen is they or the galactic federation or something is supposed to send down messengers that are humans but from another place (planet/dimension/spaceship, i dont know) to tell us the truth about everything and inform us about everything. Thanks for the link by the way that was very considerate of you! I do believe on that link are paintings of these lion people done by someone who was supposedly telepathically shown what they look like through transmitted images from a lionpersons mind to hers. According to the person on the site these lion people dont have a 3d body or something and thats why we cant see them... IE they are only souls or something... i dont quite understand it all myself. Oh yeah, the messengers are supposed to come to our planet and land here and tell us from what im told somewhere between march and june. Remember everything im saying is just theories, i dont know if its true

Thanks Kittie887,
I just hope it's sooner than later. It'll be a shame not to able to see them but we'll just be happy that they got here.
I wonder if Earth Angel is one of those folk who'll come down to explain it all to us.
I'm quite sure your right Mr. Kittie887 and I think they'll make you a Govenor or something with your name being Kitte887!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kittie887

Hey i don't know either, but if true i might join in with them like IronMan said. If not then we lost our chance, or something probably happened.

Oh yeah, i had a vison that threre was an earthquake happening but since the vison was short, i couldn't find out the exact place and time sooo we have to wait and see...

About the messengers, i've read that they were starseeds and walk-ins.

But think about it for a sec. We and the reptilians r in a game, a game which represents good and evil. Humans represent light, while Reptilians represents dark. There are reptilians in the Galactic Federation and i don't even know if they r involved. If they are whatsoever, then can we just tell them just forget about the game and move on? I don't want any fights, i'm just 14!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Heh Street_Fighter, I'm with you! I don't any bother either.
I'm not too keen on this planet these days, all the destruction and the needless
loss of life leaves one disillusioned.
I don't know how a federation, if it exists, can allow all this wrecklessness.
I'm drawn to what Signorey Weaver said in Aliens II, "nuke it from orbit... it's
the only way to be sure".
I'm kidding of course, but I'm sure that any race from another planet could help
us solve these damn wars.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Heh Street_Fighter, I'm with you! I don't any bother either.
I'm not too keen on this planet these days, all the destruction and the needless
loss of life leaves one disillusioned.
I don't know how a federation, if it exists, can allow all this wrecklessness.
I'm drawn to what Signorey Weaver said in Aliens II, "nuke it from orbit... it's
the only way to be sure".
I'm kidding of course, but I'm sure that any race from another planet could help
us solve these damn wars.

True, but they will only come at the right time. What Earth_Angel said was right. Alot of ppl don't know what aliens REALLY wanna do for/to us. Right here we got a GF that wanna help us reaching 9D. The reason that they're helping us is becuz that they think we can reach higher than this dimension.

But i wonder, if we reachover at the GF and we decided that we wanna call the game off, i wonder if they wanna be and stay friendly 2 us, even if we say we give up???

Oh yeah, i wonder...if our races do get along, will our races engage in sexual intercourse, cuz i already know this...reptilians like 2 have sex....

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow interesting..Supernatural or Alien visitation events happening "Depending on the weather". Since when does a creature that can jump at light speeds between the cosmos get cold feet at some misty rain or cloud cover. Really people, too many excuses. Oh yeah most Cats don't care for water.

...bzzt bzzt...This is the tower to Alien 669er. We have plotted your projected course and we can not, REPEAT can not give you clearance to land. We have a thick low cloud cover socking in our entire airspace up to 10,000 feet. We ask that you consider plotting a course to Venus and plan on invading another day...bzzt bzzt.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What about Ligers?It's pretty much my favorite animal.

Hmm, I can't say that I'm too keen on the face on mars idea. Alot nothings especially when viewed from afar can look like something. I strongly believe the mars face is pure coincidental.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I hate to say it but this whole "Lion People" thing is what keeps people from taking aliens and UFOs seriously. It sounds like it's straight out of those cheap tabloids found at your local grocery store proclaiming that a mom in South America gave birth to a "bat boy".

Besides the "greys" look cooler.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_
I hate to say it but this whole "Lion People" thing is what keeps people from taking aliens and UFOs seriously. It sounds like it's straight out of those cheap tabloids found at your local grocery store proclaiming that a mom in South America gave birth to a "bat boy".

Besides the "greys" look cooler.

maybe if you didnt think like a child...you would take this topic seriously...i believe almost anything is possible..and just because you havent seen them..doesnt mean they dont exsist...the sphinx was made for a reason..the sphinx shows the connection we share with the "lion people"...they are the creators of humans...not the ones on earth..but another group of humans(red/blonde hair) from another planet....the anunnaki(mixed groups of aliens) came to earth...created humans(from apes/blacks) ..and gave us the guidelines to live by(10 commandments,etc..)...some of the guidelines we still follow...but alot of them we dont...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The greys are not your friends..so you might want to change your avatar..hahahaha

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
maybe if you didnt think like a child...you would take this topic seriously...i believe almost anything is possible..and just because you havent seen them..doesnt mean they dont exsist...the sphinx was made for a reason..the sphinx shows the connection we share with the "lion people"...they are the creators of humans...not the ones on earth..but another group of humans(red/blonde hair) from another planet....the anunnaki(mixed groups of aliens) came to earth...created humans(from apes/blacks) ..and gave us the guidelines to live by(10 commandments,etc..)...some of the guidelines we still follow...but alot of them we dont...

If I thought like a child, I wouldn't have been able to form a coherent sentence. Your quick knee-jerk reaction to anyone calling your beliefs into question clearly shows.

I read the topic with an open mind but I also have the ability to think logically and reasonably. What was presented here in this topic offers me nothing that makes me think that these "lion people" are real. All we have to go by is someones "dream". Has this person established any credibility? Not as far as I can tell.

You say that the sphinx shows a connection to the "lion people". What about all the other gods that the Egyptians worshipped? The jackal, the cat, the ram, the hawk, the hippo, the ibis, the crocodile? Those were all carved into walls and had statues built of their image. The fact is, the Egyptians worshipped a lot of different animals. It seems that the sphinx was chosen just to suit the persons belief of a race of "lion people". By that line of thinking, you might as well accept that we were created by birds, crocodiles, or hippos.

I'm sorry but I need a little bit more evidence than just a dream to convince me.

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
The greys are not your friends..so you might want to change your avatar..hahahaha

I never proclaimed them to be friends of anyone's. I chose the picture because it was a well drawn picture of an alien with a focus on the eye.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join