It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That is fantastic! It is very logical and this supports my thread nicely

Nice to see someone else thinks out side the "box". I wish I could find that article.
If I do I will u2u you....

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
earth angel dont worry.I BELIEVE YOU...i herd the lion race was responsible for the creations of humans....the sphinx is the perfect example of this connection,since the sphinx is half lion/half human...the sphinx deeper meaning is to awaken humans to ther galactic heritage..koooti sounds very interesting..btw did you get my private message,check your ATS MAIL!

YesI did thankx, hope you got your reply!? If not i will send it again
Its people who are positive like your self that keep me going or I would have sacked this a long time ago! Thank you for your support! X

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

Hey what about me?!
I gave ya a U2U a long, time ago...u didn't even send a mail back!
I'm so jealous...

P.S: Let's have a conference with just the 3 of us @ yahoo, ok? Just you, FarFromDank,and me.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by street_fighter]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Scince working with the Angels and spirit world I have learnt that Kootie is not of the light. I am very upset by this and I have been decieved. I have been made aware not to communicate any more with Kootie as any technological developments can be misused by mankind to destroy itself.

I feel very let down, but I have had to face the truth that I was being used due to being nieve.

I have however decided to work with the Angels instead and concentraite all my efforts in the love truth and divine light.

Kootie was apparently more than one being and they meant well but i am not going to be responsible in aiding human kind to wipe itself out.

I deeply apologise to those who have taken this thread seriously but unfortunatlely it has to end!

Love and Light
Karen

PS: The last message I will give you is, The worlds biggest awaited MAJOUR EVENT will take place in 2006. It will take less than a week for the process. The key is to study the skies for the Angels are leaving us messages leading up the the EVENT! (Weather depending) The skies need to have SOME cloud but not completely overcast. Many have recieved messages already world wide but many more will witness them also. BE READY and do not fear what you can not explain! Just know it is in the divine love and light and nothing and knowone can fake what is to come. You will NO it when it happens. Keep an open mind and an open heart and welcome this event. Anyone that tells you otherwise, I advise you to listen to your inner self, your soul for it knows the answer. People will tell you otherwise because they FEAR what they don't understand.
God bless and peace to you.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I didn't read the whole page, but i did scroll through it... And if that picture is the clearest yet of the face on mars, well, then, we have a face debunked... In some pictures, i see a face and it makes me smile. But there, i just see a whole bunch of hills. I certainly don't see a leonine face, but i suppose i can see a mane... almost. The edits to bring it out, they just took a picture of a lion and made it look like rocks. And as for the "ancient evidence" of the leonine gods et cetera, well, they had gods that were basically just guys with erect penises. does that mean that there're penis people out there? I don't think so. Er, well, i probably could've come up with something better... As... i'll stop there...

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Cat people, feline race. woudnt even make a good movie,As far as a face on mars cmon youve seen the photos!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
There is said to be a race of being calls the Tricatians and they live amongst the Draconians and the Annunaki and the Pleiades, since they are all in the same Galactic Empire.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Damn! (forgive the language) I read all the postings and apart from some of the funny responses, I was really starting to believe in this cat business.
I knew that today's stupid western religeons were no good and I was relieved that Earth Angel showed that there was another way out there.
I know Kootie was really a bad alien, but it may be that some of the others out there in the cosmos may be good aliens (not those greys in Dulce).
If anyone else comes across an animal alien/god, would you be so kinds as to start a thread, this stuffs great!

I hope that Earth Angel finds her way with the nice ones.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Apparently these feline race of aliens are called the paschats.
I've read (meaning i've read, not "i believe". As far as believing or not goes, i'll leave that up to y'all.) that they genetically engeneered(sp) or created humans from their own race, in their own image and live on the 9th dimension, being much more advanced than some of us can currently comprehend(sp again). They are very loving and compassionate as well and are a part of a galactic federation that includes alot of other races.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kittie887

Based on my poor knowledge of french, i'm pretty sure that's a corruption of "Not cats".

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I've read (meaning i've read, not "i believe". As far as believing or not goes, i'll leave that up to y'all.) that they genetically engeneered(sp) or created humans from their own race, in their own image and live on the 9th dimension, being much more advanced than some of us can currently comprehend(sp again). They are very loving and compassionate as well and are a part of a galactic federation that includes alot of other races.

The Annunaki are the forgers of human kind and they are not in anyway resembling a cat like race. Although Annunaki is just sumerian for "Extraterrestrials" and "Angels".

What you had read was all fake, because the Annunaki are just primates from another world.

And what is with these dimension crap?

If they live in another dimension then they live in another universe. Unless you are talking about space and if that were true then they would be astral entities like spirits. And they aren't.

Getting information off of reading just means you an idiot, because you believe what people say and don't make your own decisions or find out things solely on your own, like a human should.

And you wonder why they won't come to the white house?

Ain't it obvious yet?

By the drawwings done by the Sumerians do not depict the Annunaki as being feline like at all.

Normally they are shown being normal human beings with beards

much like this extraterrestrial drawwing.

They are normally quite tall like Azusa, the fictional extraterrestrial drawn here, since he's 6'7". And they have very inhuman characterstics. Like eye shape, hair color, and eye color.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Lord Tumuhab]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Nah i couldnt disagree with you if i wanted to, however you didnt have to say all of that so negatively... and call me a name. For goodness sake i stopped name calling in fifth grade. As for what you say is the truth how does anyone know? For all anyone knows what you know could be untrue just as what i read could be not true. Aren't you being a little immature as well trying to preach to everyone reading your post that what you believe is true? Not even i did that.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Nah i couldnt disagree with you if i wanted to, however you didnt have to say all of that so negatively...

I needed to though, the intelligence in most humans is below what a retarded extraterrestrial would possess. And isn't that quite a shame?

Anyways I don't consider what I say negative, I do think those that consider what I say negative, must have a serious issue or some sort of ultra sensitivity to their own emotions. Talk about being self-centered and self-concerned.

"Oh my goodness the bad man spoke with fowl language".

That ain't going to stop them from coming after you, since your decendents would be well too concern about their own "emotions" to allow any Annunaki or Draconian individual to remain sane in a conversation.

Let me show you an example of what would happen to better help illustrate what is wrong with you.

Annunaki: "Why are you so concern about your own emotions?"

You: "I don't know what you mean?"

Annunaki: "Isn't it quite obvious from your own dialogue that you spend too much effort and concern over your own well being? There are more important aspects of creation in the cosmos other than one's self."

You: "That doesn't even make any sense. How am I suppose to understand you if you keep speaking in such rediculous forms?"

Annunaki: "You should learn to control your tongue!"

You: "Don't yell! What did I do deserve being yelled at? You first insulted me, then you threaten me, and now you are scaring me!"

Annunaki: "I have had it with you, you retarded ape." (reveals a lazer gun and zaps you with it) "Will there ever consist of a homo sapien that does not bicker senselessly about one's own insecurities?" (sighs)

This isn't meant to be funny, I have no intention on trying to be cruel or mean. I am trying to... educate people so they don't get killed when "they" arrive. Because they will kill you if you start acting like that.

and call me a name.

Idiot isn't a name, its an affiliation describing someone's actions and intelligence. And when I mean intelligence, I mean logic, senses, will, and common decency. Only people with the immaturity of a four year old would say "idiot" was a name.

Because I quite certainly remember that little kids consider name calling by such words as idiot, moron, and fag.

For goodness sake i stopped name calling in fifth grade.

Well you sure haven't mature any, even though you consider yourself to be about as mature as your age is. Still you don't seem that mature at all to me.

As for what you say is the truth how does anyone know?

Don't take me as an everday human being, what I have experience would certainly scare and shock you.

I know a great deal more than any other human. And if you should test my intellect and knowledge and psychic abilities, I am quite certain you would understand why.

For all anyone knows what you know could be untrue just as what i read could be not true.

Not true? The sumerians have it documented. How more true does it have to be?

Aren't you being a little immature as well trying to preach to everyone reading your post that what you believe is true? Not even i did that.

Me being a little immature? Have you even bother reading what you wrote?

I don't go around calling the word, "idiot" a name, calling highly sophisticated individuals "a little" immature, convey a message of knowledge as "preaching", and start contradicting someone else's arguement without any proof or logic to be a convincing counter-arguement.

If anything... you are immature and the immaturity you see from me is actually a reflection of your own which you deny of occuring.

And I bet now you are going to go and start tattling to some moderator or administrator. Even though there is hardly any flamming or spamming taking place.

If you would like for someone to show decency towards you then you need to understand how to display decency in the first place. Don't be such a nuissance, because I do want you to live in the splender of an intergalactic community and the embrassment of truely kind and intelligent beings. So please, don't misunderstand me.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Lord Tumuhab]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Tumuhab
There is said to be a race of being calls the Tricatians and they live amongst the Draconians and the Annunaki and the Pleiades, since they are all in the same Galactic Empire.

OK, so r u saying that we r in league with the Dracs, cuz what i've found out that this planet that we r living on, it's the third Pleadias.
Also, i found out that the fact is that there were more intelligent reptilians.Plus, those saurions on that conflict millions of years ago,they were carried underground with the reptilians so they can be genetically engineered into saurion humanoids with some added intelligence. They do learn a different tounge than us tho. That's y they came up with telephaty.

So ur idea of US siding with the Dracs r 2nd 2 none. But u know, the Galactic Federation have a Draconian on their side and guess what, he's not even bad @ all. But the fact that they are coming over @ 2006, i'm kinda afraid of this. Even if they have any job applications 4 us to join them, i'm keeping my idenity a secret cuz i don't want anybody 2 look @ my face.

If u wanna know what telephaty is, then google it!!! Otherwise, outta my way

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Wow this thread is great!
I had no idea that there was so many races out there, the T.V news never mention
them. Can anyone name the the ones that visit here? These Reptoids... are they nasty? Does anyone speak fowl language? Is it really a federation?

The Lion people may be a nasty lot, but I bet there are lots of nice ones too!

Does the goverment deal with these beings? I mean, is really just like 'Men in Black'.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I can't believe there are 7 pages of discussions on this post.

But I had to put my 2cents in as well.

The temples that were found underwater have always interested me but not to the point of comparing them to the Mars face.

I am sorry but that is realllyyyyyy streaching for it.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by texmiller
I can't believe there are 7 pages of discussions on this post.

But I had to put my 2cents in as well.

The temples that were found underwater have always interested me but not to the point of comparing them to the Mars face.

I am sorry but that is realllyyyyyy streaching for it.

Hi Texmiller, did you never make the connection or is that you don't believe it?
I'm excited that these races really exist and I'm wondering whether the goverment
deal with the Lion People.
I've asked my parents about it, but they just said it was a load of trash and I shouldn't
believe all that I read. I suppose it is difficult to believe that a Lion race is visiting us.
Great Thread!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

PS: The last message I will give you is, The worlds biggest awaited MAJOUR EVENT will take place in 2006. It will take less than a week for the process. The key is to study the skies for the Angels are leaving us messages leading up the the EVENT! (Weather depending) The skies need to have SOME cloud but not completely overcast. Many have recieved messages already world wide but many more will witness them also. BE READY and do not fear what you can not explain! Just know it is in the divine love and light and nothing and knowone can fake what is to come. You will NO it when it happens. Keep an open mind and an open heart and welcome this event. Anyone that tells you otherwise, I advise you to listen to your inner self, your soul for it knows the answer. People will tell you otherwise because they FEAR what they don't understand.

i cant beleive knowones talked bout this yet. has anyone seen anything to possibly relate to this yet?is this major event going to be bad?...i dont really understand.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirDMan_X

i cant beleive knowones talked bout this yet. has anyone seen anything to possibly relate to this yet?is this major event going to be bad?...i dont really understand.

Yeah I know! It's really exciting isn't it? I can't wait to see the Cat People helping us here on earth.
I bet they'll make Earth Angel a queen or something.
My sister's just told me that there's nothing on the T.V about still, so we'll await the great time.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
ehhh yep... I know the moderator was going to say that. Strange I find it that he or she's about the same as Kitty. Well then if you see more than one human display the same mental traits, then I guess this is quite common around humans.

I must be as rare as a needle in a hay stack to have this kind of a difference with people. LOL!!!

By the way, it seems rather fishy that a none-believer would become a moderator of a forum about extraterrestrials, do you work for national geographic by any chance?

I mean it's like this with most moderators, no offense.

1) Jacks: Hey tuts stop being such a fruity-too-shoe.

2) Jenny: You insulted me, I'm telling, because too sensitive about my own feelings.

3) Ralph (smart moderator): Hey hey there, break it up you two.

4) Denise ("other" moderator): Jacks there is a friendly message in your in box I want you to see.

1) Jacks: Oh Golly! What the heck? Why are you taking up her side? And what is with this warning, she's the one that started this, by calling me immature.

4) Denise: I don't care what your excuses are because I don't care. You can't change my mind and good luck telling the administrators, because I am god on this site. They allow me to do whatever I want.

3) Ralph: Oh come on Denise, give the guy a break, we all know Jenny is a tattler and has problems. Why do you go and defend her like this?

4) Denise: Because I am an ass, I don't care about anyone except getting laid. He has a choice in being here, he can leave if he wants.

3) Ralph: That's not how the world works, Denise. The world works in which you must give everyone the benefit of the doubt, regardless what you may think. Give them some time, if they do the same thing again, then you can decide to warn someone. Otherwise you are just getting us set up for a possible virus or you might get killed. You really need to understand that even though this is just the internet, being killed over it is very possible. There was a case in Japan, where this one guy actually hunted down the moderator that had banned him and cutted off his balls. Do you want the same to occur for yourself?

Street fighter, do not be like Denise in this example. Be like Ralph, just simply tell two people to break up in their confrontation, to be as little involved as possible. No matter what takes place, it's easier to find who is really at fault using this tactic and it doesn't involve any consequences.

I simply cannot understand anyone that is willing to act like denis in this example.

It amazes me that humans have lived this long on Earth and have been like this for centuries. Guhhh!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
First of all if anyone who reads this believes any of it thats completely fine! However i dont think any of us HUMANS ON EARTH will know if any of it is real or not for sure unless/untill we ARE visited by someone not from our planet! Everything that people are saying, especially me (i speak for myself if nobody else) is this is what i was told and what i read and alot of things i know back it up but that doesnt mean its true and all of the things that back it up could be coincedences! In other words to sum everything i've just said up in a few words "maybe, could be, prehaps", not "definately, is, will be". At the moment nobody has been able to disprove or prove anything and the whole reason this post, this thread, this forum, this site exists is to talk about it, not fight over who should believe what.

As for the aliens being good or bad, i believe probly, according to what i've experienced being a human, being of a certain race doesnt make you good or bad but there are probly good and bad in each race. Good reptilians and bad ones, etc.. the same with all the races. Probly!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join