It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Your right..the egyptians did worship plenty of different animals...but,thats what they wanted to do...im sure after a certain period they just started worshipping all types of crazy things..but i dont remeber seeing any huge statues of half hippos and half men...there is a specific reason why the sphinx was built..alll other gods aside

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
Your right..the egyptians did worship plenty of different animals...but,thats what they wanted to do...im sure after a certain period they just started worshipping all types of crazy things..but i dont remeber seeing any huge statues of half hippos and half men...there is a specific reason why the sphinx was built..alll other gods aside

Yeah, there was a reason why the sphinx was built. It was a religiously significant figure to them. Perhaps just like Jesus or Muhammed is to their respective religions. I'm no Egyptologist so I can't really give you an answer. But judging by other civilizations, they built statues to represent their beliefs and power. For example, the Greeks built immense statues to Athena or Zeus. The Romans designed fantastic new architecture to represent the wealth and intelligence of their nation.

It's a piece of art and a symbol of an interesting civilization, not a connection to real "lion people".

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_

It's a piece of art and a symbol of an interesting civilization, not a connection to real "lion people".

I disagree with you,but i dont want to argue about it..we can both believe what we want..and im not going to keep saying the same stuff over and over to get my point across..the end!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I disagree with you,but i dont want to argue about it..we can both believe what we want..and im not going to keep saying the same stuff over and over to get my point across..the end!

Fair enough.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Oh no it anin't the end. I'm still waiting for Earth Angel to come back. Besides, she still didn't give back a reply...

Anyway, back 2 the subject. The lion ppl r obviously trying 2 help us, but it's kinda impossible for us 2 contact them because we didn't learn Telephathy...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Me and my sister shone our torches at the sky last night and we wondered whether
the Lion people were telepathetic.
For a whole hour we waved and flashed our lamps on and off, but still no sign of them.
My mom once visited Egypt and she told me that the people who built the pyramids 'found' the Sphinx's body as a natural outcrop and it was later that the head was carved on. A lion.
Anyway, we gonna be up there again tonight to see if we can attract them!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Can a thread continue like this without "Proof" beyond heresay. Where is the substance and materials we can look over to investigate and come to our own conclusions. Thread like this pop up seemingly on a whim. So now there's a bird alien thread.

Maybe people should start with "Wouldn't it be cool if....".

[edit on 5-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I agree... are lion people the new reptillians?

This kind of stuff gives serious UFOlogy a bad name...

While still no one - including Friedman apparently - has any interest in the good solid leads like that of Joseph Gutheinz...

Sheesh!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Me and my sister shone our torches at the sky last night and we wondered whether
For a whole hour we waved and flashed our lamps on and off, but still no sign of them.
My mom once visited Egypt and she told me that the people who built the pyramids 'found' the Sphinx's body as a natural outcrop and it was later that the head was carved on. A lion.

Hmmm...no wonder that lions closly resembles a human. Dang, right now i'm feel like i should go to Egypt right now. I'm guessing that their landing spot. But about attracting them, try cat nip.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

While still no one - including Friedman apparently - has any interest in the good solid leads like that of Joseph Gutheinz...

Sheesh!

Ok, compare the feline race and the reptilian race for me, can u see what makes them the same beside walking upright like a human?!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Its ok to make jokes now..but i wonder what you would do...if and when you see one up close..i dont think you would have much to laugh about anymore

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter

Ok, compare the feline race and the reptilian race for me, can u see what makes them the same beside walking upright like a human?!

From what i read..the felines and reptilains came from to different parts of the galaxy...the felines mixed there genetics with a ape like animal and thats what made them stand upright...the reptilians,have bird dna..which is what gave them there wings(winged serpent/dragon)...i cant remeber the name of it,but if you have seen the symbol used for medicine...its a snake coiled around a pole,with wings at the top...my belief is thats a ancient symbol for the reptilians(bird/snake)

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Okay I did some research and I figured out that the LION people or whatever you want to call them might be true.

1 reason that I think this is because the Egyptians worshipped and lived in the desert.
2. the desert is one big litter box.
3. there were tonz of slaves that could pickup the poo poo of the LOIN people and make the pyrimids out of it. NOW WONDER THE PYRMIDS HAVE STOOD THE TEST OF TIME.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by texmiller
Okay I did some research and I figured out that the LION people or whatever you want to call them might be true.

1 reason that I think this is because the Egyptians worshipped and lived in the desert.
3. there were tonz of slaves that could pickup the poo poo of the LOIN people and make the pyrimids out of it. NOW WONDER THE PYRMIDS HAVE STOOD THE TEST OF TIME.

What did you research to find this out?

I dont speak for everyone..

But i think we are trying to post positive comments..

Why does this type of thing amuse you?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by texmiller

What did you research to find this out?

I dont speak for everyone..

But i think we are trying to post positive comments..

Why does this type of thing amuse you?

Well then, now somebody's talking some sense. U can't just give out info from ur own perspective. If u did, this is not good enough proof at all.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If you want proof of Lion People find out who the south sea regiment are and convince them to let you into the underground crystal systaem in Spain and there will b your proof. You wont see one there but you can communicate with the Lion Race plus others.

Don't forget it isn't just the Sphinx it is the (1st time time... something tipi I will look it up again its in the thread i have written about it already) forget the term for it but the symbol for the first time is the star constilation LEO.

Refrences to star constilations and the Zodiac are made in the New Testiment and we the the expecteded LION OF JUDea

Now I am sticking to what I say, what do you mean there isn't enough evidance to support this thread but it just appears to be somebody's dream. I didn't dream up the Lion of Judea, I didn't dream up the star constilation connections aka Leo. And the second time is now! and it is almost here!

The Lion People want to re- reveal the revelations and that is exactly what the LION OF JUDEA is here to do. This is no fantasy of mine and any one who thinks so it doesn't matter as the truth always come out in the end.

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter

From what i read..the felines and reptilains came from to different parts of the galaxy...the felines mixed there genetics with a ape like animal and thats what made them stand upright...the reptilians,have bird dna..which is what gave them there wings(winged serpent/dragon)...i cant remeber the name of it,but if you have seen the symbol used for medicine...its a snake coiled around a pole,with wings at the top...my belief is thats a ancient symbol for the reptilians(bird/snake)

I have read things like this before, so much mystery lies in texts and ancient drawings ect. It is hard to deny the mystery that surrounds all of this. What is the deal with the snake symbology? The church uses this amoungst other groupings. I read that the snakes on the eqyptian headbands is to ward off enermies and the snake flys forwards to bite and enermies symbolicaly.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

An excellent point, I completely agree also Lions statues in two are every where as in guards at ancient temple sites as well as gate posts today. Lion People have a twin! Also

Jesus flies in his chariot with Lions on either side there is so much symbology surrounding Lions this in itself posses so much mystery.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

The head of the African person we are yet to determine who it is was carved on later. The Lions head was first but then it was carved into a smaller head later on hence the size being out of proportion.

I haven't tried contacting the Lion People in this manner before, just make sure you ask the DIVINE to protect you with his/her/its light, in the love light and truth! I think you are very brave! We aren't expeting the Lion People themselves this year, it is the Divine letting us know he she, it is all around us. The Lion People can only communicate via messangers or crystal technology kept secret from Joe public.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

Sheesh!

I don't see how, I don't mean to be rude but ET's are separate to UFO's meaning and Unidentified flying object. These are actual objects that can be seen and can't be explained. The only time the two are associated together is when a UFO contains ET'S

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join