It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There called Paschats. It means Warriors of Heaven. Currently they are supposed to reside in the constellation we call Sirius. They have been spotted on Earth in Mexico a while back. It is said that they are the true creators of the humanoid races in our part of the galaxy. It all started in the constellation Lyra 22 million years ago. The are not feline. They are hominoid with feline characteristics. Just like we are hominoid with (mostly) ape like features. We are related to them.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, I guess that ends that mystery.

Harte

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

is this connected to the alex collier story? if so....where is the rest of it..i mean did they teleport from vega to giza 22m yrs ago or are there some stops on the way.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It started in Lyra, then Sirius, then they came to Earth.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
can other sources confirm this 'Lyra-sirius-earth' theory other than alex collier.

And is there any truth regarding the legend about the original pyramid builders being brown skinned with necklaces having dolphin pendants?

exopaedia -->katayy people from-->sirius.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Why would these Lion people visit people via dreams?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yeah I know they are real.

They are called the kzinti. We kicked their ass so bad that they now worship us as gods. They used to worship themselves but we sure whipped the smirks of their snouts.

We got hyperdrive yall! better watch that ass kzin cause us humans are a coming and were bringing devine retribution with us!

edit on 24-6-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I thought they were commonly called the Paschat

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tara0913
I thought they were commonly called the Paschat

He's probably thinking of the Tiger People.

Harte

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Still trying to figure out how a race originates in a constellation.

Since constellations aren't, you know, real in any sense, and the stars are typically nowhere near each other in actuality. There's not a there there to be from.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
In a Universe of patterns, where billions of forms of life try to form when a planet is able to support life, where space is expanding and new stars and planets are being formed everyday, why would it be difficult to believe that on some planet, life evolved but instead of ape-like humans they evolved as lion-like humans?

In a Universe that is constantly expanding everyday, there are many possibilities.

Thanks for sharing, Earth Angel. A very interesting read.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
naming the constellation, just gives ppl a area that can form in their head where the solar system is that they would be from.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The Kzinti (singular Kzin) are a fictional, very warlike and bloodthirsty race of cat-like aliens in Larry Niven's Known Space series. The Kzinti were initially introduced in Niven's story "The Warriors" (originally in Worlds of If (1966)) and "The Soft Weapon" (1967), both collected in Neutron Star (1968).

found this on wikipeda. I was really being serious and wanting to find information on this race.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tara0913
The Kzinti (singular Kzin) are a fictional, very warlike and bloodthirsty race of cat-like aliens in Larry Niven's Known Space series. The Kzinti were initially introduced in Niven's story "The Warriors" (originally in Worlds of If (1966)) and "The Soft Weapon" (1967), both collected in Neutron Star (1968).

found this on wikipeda. I was really being serious and wanting to find information on this race.

I apologize Tara for not telling you that.

Harte

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All good Harte, just left me scratching my head alittle.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I thought everyone knew the Kzinti.

Very few know of the Tiger Peoples, on the other hand.
They aren't that dangerous though. Their main diet consists of a sort of sweetened corn flake.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join