It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
lol don't need points but do need votes

it works great to, because you do not realise your mediatating, its not a conscious meditation as such and its easy to clear the mind then because your not trying.

Buk

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well if you tell me how to do the whole Voting thing, you got my vote *just read your thread*

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I will try and answer questions as soon as possible as i have been busy lately. I will answer every1 but I can't state a time span as yet.

thanks every 1

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Okay Here is more information trying to answer some questions.
Nebuli is the name of a planet where minning comunities are based collecting resorces. They travel in veichals that look like elevators as well as v shaped veichals they name starboards in translation. I asked Kootie about the internet type technology and this is his replay

Kootie: A Majestic benvolance on any technological advances, machines, networks, in brain can project out manipulate source engeneering abilities, stabalized economy, good social scene, meetings gatherings. Earthly combat mission, resession , fuel, economics, hunger, strikes, unbalance = danger zone, mass help on the way!

Earth Angel; I asked how many other beings do you interact with?
Kootie: A tall order, reputation builds, logistics, meetings feutile, establishments, 40,000 approx

EA: Q Can you show yourself as a physical manifestation?
Kootie: A Yes but you have to look somewhere else I.E Crystal technology. (As I have explained earlier this has been achieved in secracy by the south sea regiment who ever they are!!??)

EA Q: Do you have state rulers or overall rulers?

Kootie A: A gallexy rulers, galexy rules, rule book, logistics beacons, rulers to obide by laws of the universe. Over see's or over throws planatery systems that do not obide. commity rules Earth obides laws.

EA Q: Are the governments of earth aware of this?
Kootie A: Fully aware

EA Q: Then why are we so hostile?

Kootie A: Humans are moorons, so much work to be done, genetically inexperianced.

Kootie informed me that work was being carried out in the Saggiterious region of the milkyway. Serious operations and planning are taking place there. They are making places habbitable with underground constructions, growing vegitations etc.

More on the culture of the Lion People.
They wear the some Egyptian cross symbol. Standard living complexities shared alike, ignorance is bliss. Blashamy is banned as they respect the source of being whole hearted. It is tradition to sing in melodies under the moonlight and feast on special occasions of the sun and thankgiving to the seed of life, the essance of the soul. To bridge the gap between humanity and harmony.

In Essance to begin a soul is born we praise our wingbearers and forefarthers as one. When it is your christmas, we sing with joy as the heavens celebrate our time zone interaction as life - less seeds are born a new joy a new sun rises.

Baking is traditional as we praise glory to our little seeds, it is customery to ware jewlery of gold making and brassl Cooking is enjoyed and shared by the community. The wise one initiates blessings of good will and goodfaith ! To initiate little ones we have fun battels and games!

I Ching is the essance practised at will. in econemy it influences exchange of Partnerships. We practise meditation techniques and use healing sticks to influence the chakra and stones smelting fumes the atmosphere in rage cleanses the soul from negative vibes.

Children are seeds from heaven, they are truly one source of the kingdom of heaven. Their sweet smiles progress to adulthood with knowledge and interactions to become their own individual. They blend into society fixed in what direction to go. There are no schools, life is the biggest lesson to learn! To fend for themselves, learn trade and be independant from mthers. They are as children looked after by all women of the family as close knit family is important for a young soul to be dependable in a familer setting Men spend a lot of time with children teaching them music and games.

Women like to bath together as a sociable past time while children play with farthers alike.

We do not tolerate injustice, we bannish men from our society to crimes of impuritance breaking the chi, and this example is shown to our young as a disgrace in breaking harmony. It is our law to send deliverance to inbalance.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Kootie A: Humans are moorons, so much work to be done, genetically inexperianced.

Cool so why is this guy from a uber race wasting his time with a mooron?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by G_o_l_d_y

Cool so why is this guy from a uber race wasting his time with a mooron?

This is a day and age where we still have no proof of evolution or wheather we were a genetic experiment. One day we will experiment with life and put it on a planet and see how it developes. Who is to say this hasn't been done already, okay no proof but it's just a theory. I feel in this day and age it is suspicious having all our technology we still don't have an answer.

To answer your question, based on morals Kootie is sick of the deception we are being fed. There is so much secracy, he feels we all have a RIGHT as a race to know the truth for excample. Experts say there are no more ancient scripts left uncovered on earth. ( I can't remember where i read that now but I was outraged) How the hell do they know? They don't and it was an ignorant statement to make. Kootie has told me threr is a scrole in Chakara in India being gaurded by a singel mans life, it has already had blood shed over it! That document will come to light eventually when the owner is certain it will go into the right hands.

Kootie told me the tsumani will uncover an ancient site linked to the worship of his people. Shortly after this a news report came on about an ancient place of worship was uncovered and it had two lions guarding t
he entrance. People worshipped lion people in India, eqypt and Africa.

If he is wasting his time then i am wasting mine but as it happens I am interested in getting answers like many others and Kootie wants to pass on knowledge. He is educating people about his race which i am finding realy interesting. Its not that he really thinks we are moorons, he understands we are inexperiaced as our planet is younger than his. They were once moorons too so there is hope for us yet!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Kootie told me the tsumani will uncover an ancient site linked to the worship of his people. Shortly after this a news report came on about an ancient place of worship was uncovered and it had two lions guarding the entrance.

Great, can u point on where did u post this before it hapened? Maybe ATS?

Since probably u didnt... Can u post something about some upcoming event (maybe this year)?

Kootie wants to pass on knowledge.

Sounds like he is a great guy/lion face. How about if u ask him next time 2 share some great technology that could help our race with u? Not like a space ship plan... Something small like alternative clean energy for example. In case that fuel needed for that is milions of light years away... maybe something we can actualy build/use with our resources.

Thanx in advance

[edit on 1-12-2005 by G_o_l_d_y]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
www.limboland.net...

kinda odd...

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Xabora]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
earth angel dont worry.I BELIEVE YOU...i herd the lion race was responsible for the creations of humans....the sphinx is the perfect example of this connection,since the sphinx is half lion/half human...the sphinx deeper meaning is to awaken humans to ther galactic heritage..koooti sounds very interesting..btw did you get my private message,check your ATS MAIL!

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
In my communication with the voices in my head that I think come from the UFO's I sometimes see I have heard the phrase, "the seven eyes of Leo the Lion". They have not elaborated much about the sphinx. What I have heard I was warned never to tell.

[edit on 2-12-2005 by grasshopper]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
earth angel dont worry.I BELIEVE YOU...i herd the lion race was responsible for the creations of humans....the sphinx is the perfect example of this connection,since the sphinx is half lion/half human...the sphinx deeper meaning is to awaken humans to ther galactic heritage..koooti sounds very interesting..btw did you get my private message,check your ATS MAIL!

YesI did thankx, hope you got your reply!? If not i will send it again
Its people who are positive like your self that keep me going or I would have sacked this a long time ago! Thank you for your support! X

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by G_o_l_d_y

Kootie told me the tsumani will uncover an ancient site linked to the worship of his people. Shortly after this a news report came on about an ancient place of worship was uncovered and it had two lions guarding the entrance.

Great, can u point on where did u post this before it hapened? Maybe ATS?

Since probably u didnt... Can u post something about some upcoming event (maybe this year)?

Kootie wants to pass on knowledge.

Sounds like he is a great guy/lion face. How about if u ask him next time 2 share some great technology that could help our race with u? Not like a space ship plan... Something small like alternative clean energy for example. In case that fuel needed for that is milions of light years away... maybe something we can actualy build/use with our resources.

Thanx in advance

[edit on 1-12-2005 by G_o_l_d_y]

He has already told us how to see spirit with an experiment i haven't managed to try. He has already told us about a jelly type substance used to shift the stones of the pyramids involving a sound frequency! Chemical substances have been found on some stones examined by Erik Von Danikin. Although many do not credit his work, i was personnally interested in this. I sent the method off to a scientist contact and I have been avoided ever since. I wanted to know if what i sent was plausable and they couldn't even have the decancey to give me an answer! I This is a non polluting device and we could get so much done with it. I am sure i have already given details about this, i will go back and check so i don't have to repeat myself again.

I hadn't even discovered ATS when I first started my notes last year but belive me if he tells me something like this again I will document it here first! I can ask him to give me something but last time I asked I got something personal for me! It is very difficult to find much time with him lately as I am doing readings for people in my spare time or trying to catch up on course work, I am also a mum and I work so it may be a while before you get an answer.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
In my communication with the voices in my head that I think come from the UFO's I sometimes see I have heard the phrase, "the seven eyes of Leo the Lion". They have not elaborated much about the sphinx. What I have heard I was warned never to tell.

[edit on 2-12-2005 by grasshopper]

Now here is one for me to ask Kootie "The seven eyes of Leo" very interesting.

Why where you warned never to tell, this sounds like a threat but the Lion People are well balanced beings and would never make anyone feel threatened! They are loving beings with big hearts

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Earth angel:
As a person who has been learning about and highly interested in the sixth sense as well as highly obsessed with cats since i could remember your thread caught my eye and i've spent over an hour reading it all! I have two curiosities i'de like to question you about. Firstly, as one who has been practicing meditation and "communicating with ones mind" i believe i have with "the aliens" (term used loosely since there are more than one kind/race/type. i simply do not know "which" "aliens" i've communicated with). As one who, though practicing it, isnt very good at mental telepathy of any type, i only asked "them", believing eventually they WILL arrive on earth for their reasons, since they will eventually WHY not now?! I got the answer in very "un-professional" english "not ready". I took this to mean maybe we're not ready for them, or they're not ready to come here yet. I wanted to ask you if perhaps you thought it could of been from these lion people or from another race of alien?

The second thing i wanted to ask you = i've also been following the teachings (trying to find simularities between what they teach and all of the religions i know of as well as whats true and whats misunderstood) of various psychics, one in particular which states many things that you have stated. One particular thing: "Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids" from this site www.sylvia.org... I was wondering if you could tell me if any of these "predictions" are true or if kootie can give us a second opinion about her predictions. Thank you for reading.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The Lion People race is a reality!!

Sure!
One of them even won first prize on this year's 'Mister Olympia' contest.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
I did not comment on the tunnel thing as there are no tunnel on Mars. Why comment on something that does not exist?

I'll give you the same answer I get when I have such questions; there are search engines, use them. I bet even ats has something.

(flame) Its sad to see that ALL the threads here on Aliens is crap. Not ONE single serious discussion the last few months. And I'm one of those who are aware the aliens are here!!!!
I'm just tired of the lies you others spread so I must find another place to talk about this as ATS is too full of you disinformers. (/flame off)

OK...if ur tired of the lies that we spread, which is ur opinion, then y did u came over 2 this alien discusion forum then???

I could already tell by now that at first u was reluctant to come 2 this forum. And plus,wouldn't u think u would find at least some answer in this thing?

Lemme tell ya this, i'm just a 14 yr old freshman that wanna find b4 it's over. Plus, did u think that the gov had a choice, cuz since these aliens have technologies and knowledge that far exceeds our own,i don't think so! I could also tell that you've been hearing alot of stories about these aliens, some sounded like it's true,some sounded like it's a hoax,and some sounded like it came from some crappy book, movie or show.

So tell me, the desicion that u made, did that make sense at all?!

Anyway, Earth Angel and everybody else have everybody else,including u, have every right 2 believe in what is what.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by street_fighter]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Queen_Maeve
Human arrogance never ceases to amaze me, even when I'm guilty of it too.
Ghaele, how can you say that there are no serious discussions about Aliens? How would you classify a serious Alien discussion? Something that you believe and therefore you are the only one who has contact with them? If you don't believe it then it's rubbish and the rest of us ar off our rockers??

There may be discrepancies in "Kootie's" claims, but, once again, if he is a real non-human entity, he may know things about us that even we haven't discovered yet, so therefore Humans naturally try to debunk something that they don't understand. Think of when Magnetism was reported but Scientists scoffed at the Idea until the proof was finally shoved under their nose

It's Earth Angel's right to say and believe whatever she wants, she's following her heart and believing in herself. Nobody has the right to tell her she's wrong when she feels it so strongly, maybe someday the rest of us will have the 'proof' shoved under our noses. These discussions raise 'Possibilites' and "Awareness', not to mention being quite fun to be introduced to other's ideas.
Everyone has the right to their own beliefs and opinions, because, how can it be objectively said that any one individual can know Everything, when we are all Individuals?

-QM.

Well then, it seems like he/she was setting an example as well...

[edit on 6-12-2005 by street_fighter]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this for years.... I would buy this more then reptiles...funny thing is humans and cats are very similar, we have almost identicle nervous systems!! I read an article covering this in national geographic circa 98... it said " ever see someoone dress like a dog for halloween?" reason being we dont find that sexy, but cat woman? Meow!! Why do we find that sexy? Cats also get feline aids and other human like diseases. Why were cats worshipped in Egypt? I dont think they would look that much like lions but share similar dna...

66.102.7.104...:dHFTVwz7h30J:www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues02/sep02/phenomena.html+human+cat+dna&hl=en&client=safari

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kittie887
Earth angel:
As a person who has been learning about and highly interested in the sixth sense as well as highly obsessed with cats since i could remember your thread caught my eye and i've spent over an hour reading it all! I have two curiosities i'de like to question you about. Firstly, as one who has been practicing meditation and "communicating with ones mind" i believe i have with "the aliens" (term used loosely since there are more than one kind/race/type. i simply do not know "which" "aliens" i've communicated with). As one who, though practicing it, isnt very good at mental telepathy of any type, i only asked "them", believing eventually they WILL arrive on earth for their reasons, since they will eventually WHY not now?! I got the answer in very "un-professional" english "not ready". I took this to mean maybe we're not ready for them, or they're not ready to come here yet. I wanted to ask you if perhaps you thought it could of been from these lion people or from another race of alien?

The second thing i wanted to ask you = i've also been following the teachings (trying to find simularities between what they teach and all of the religions i know of as well as whats true and whats misunderstood) of various psychics, one in particular which states many things that you have stated. One particular thing: "Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids" from this site www.sylvia.org... I was wondering if you could tell me if any of these "predictions" are true or if kootie can give us a second opinion about her predictions. Thank you for reading.

Hi there! I am pleased to hear there is someone else that has communicated with Alien beings! I honestly couldn't tell you if it was a lion person. Kootie says there are 44,000 other races he is aware of. I haven't heard about the pradiction in year 2010 but I will ask Kootie about it definatly. It is really interesting thank you for bringing it to my attention! The Gravitational part sounds realistic as Kootie has explained how the stones were moved with a device uncomprehendable to use at presant.

I will try an answer your question a.s.a.p

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeea
I have been thinking about this for years.... I would buy this more then reptiles...funny thing is humans and cats are very similar, we have almost identicle nervous systems!! I read an article covering this in national geographic circa 98... it said " ever see someoone dress like a dog for halloween?" reason being we dont find that sexy, but cat woman? Meow!! Why do we find that sexy? Cats also get feline aids and other human like diseases. Why were cats worshipped in Egypt? I dont think they would look that much like lions but share similar dna...

66.102.7.104...:dHFTVwz7h30J:www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues02/sep02/phenomena.html+human+cat+dna&hl=en&client=safari

That is fantastic! It is very logical and this supports my thread nicely

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join