It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's really surprising to see the attacks on reports of UFOs and aliens on a UFOs and aliens board. And the arrogance of some thinking "their" aliens are less fantastic sounding than someone else's. Asking for photos? If these aliens existed and have the ability to traverse dimensions then I'd say it's a safe they could also reveal themselves if they wanted to. It's not hard. So obviously if they exist,they don't want to. And in my opinion asking someone to whip out a camera awkwardly in the middle of what amounts to an awe-inspiring religious experience is more than a little silly. By many accounts these encounters don't even take place 3-dimensionally so to even ask for a photo is missing the point since 3-D is the only way a camera would do any good anyway. If it was so easy to reveal an advanced race that didn't want to be revealed there wouldn't even be an ATS board to begin with.

You don't have to believe everything or even anything you hear,but you shouldn't be so mentally rigid that you lose independent thought.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
LOUNGERIST,

Well spoken my friend, the people that want to inform us of first hand experiences are the ones that get the most ridicule for their truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I no because Kootie has choosen to communicate with me and i see him with my own eyes like i have seen relatives of people who have passed over with my own eyes!. I have described dead relatives to complete strangers and they are shocked beyond belife.

Ok then... why don't you PROVE something to us. I lost the most important and closest person in the world to me. Describe that person for me. You say you can do it with total strangers, so it shouldn't be a problem. I've also lost 2 pets in the last 2 weeks. Can you even describe them?

The fact remains that anyone can claim to see an alien. Anyone can claim to know maps of the solar system (which can be found anywhere). Anyone can claim to be able to map undiscovered galaxies and suns, when there is nothing to even match them to.

I'm offering you my belief in your stories. Now just do something to prove yourself to me. If you're having trouble, ask the All-mighty Kootie.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thankyou to the last 2 posters

It is something different, It is out side our little box and i talked about human security and not wanting to accept any different can exist outside what we can see. It is FEAR thats why there is ridicual and people are trying to make me look the fool.

Ignorance is their fool! Matter, atoms particles are what we are, break it down we become fuzzy ghostly looking creatures like our spirit friends, it is exactly what they are! It is what we are...we are all the same.

Dont worry, I will still post Kooties wisdom, people like yourselves make it worth it. There have been some very positive people i am pleased to say,

Thank you so much for your support

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Earth Angel

I know it must be hard to take all this criticism. You've been bashed around in this thread a lot. Oh well, some times it takes courage to talk about these type of things.

I have only had the privilage of meeting a few people in spirit form. You seem to be able to just see them in your everyday experience which is a gift to be cherished. Those that I have met have been on astral journey's. I was pulled from a journey thru one of the Aethyrs and was given a vision. I have not been able to identify what group gave me this vision mostly because I have never saught the answer. All I know is that they were beings of light, possibly from another dimension. They showed me things of our time and things of our future. I bet it has been a tremendous learning experience meeting this lion person.

When I read thru this thread I remembered something...
The Cat People Tarot deck. Check it out, you might like it.

Has Kootie introduced you to any others of his race?

[edit on 18-8-2005 by noise]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

It is something different, It is out side our little box and i talked about human security and not wanting to accept any different can exist outside what we can see. It is FEAR thats why there is ridicual and people are trying to make me look the fool.

Ignorance is their fool! Matter, atoms particles are what we are, break it down we become fuzzy ghostly looking creatures like our spirit friends, it is exactly what they are! It is what we are...we are all the same.

Dont worry, I will still post Kooties wisdom, people like yourselves make it worth it. There have been some very positive people i am pleased to say,

Thank you so much for completely avoiding my questions, as always! And to those of you attacking us "bashers" and "non-believers" I think you should display the same courtesy to us as you do to those who tell these kinds of stories. There's a far better chance that we are the correct ones, yet we are the ones who are attacked and accused of being "afraid." Well, I for one am not afraid. I wish there was a race of lion people. I believe in extraterrestrials. I believe in UFO's. I believe in Nessie and Bigfoot and so on. It's not fear or ignorance that makes me not believe this guy. It is everything he has said and done that causes me not to believe him. It is the complete lack of any real evidence that causes me not to believe him. It is his refusal to answer any question of substance.

He makes general claims, some of which are already known to be true. Others cannot possibly confirmed, and therein lies his strategy. Earlier he offered his assistance to help anyone learn how to meditate and so on. I U2U'd him as I was seriously interested, and I didn't receive as much as a reply.

Look I give people the benefit of the doubt on here. I hear people out. And I'll admit that I've believed some far-out stories on here. But this is one that I refuse to swallow. And it's certainly not because I don't believe there is a race of lion people- for all I know there is. I'm not disputing the existence of such a race. What I am disputing is this guy's story. And I have just as much a right to voice my opinion on here as he does to tell his story. And anyone who chooses to attack me for doing so is no better than the disinfo-spreaders and the debunkers whom they resent.

So once again... I ask Kootie and his buddy to use their psychic powers which they claim to have, and tell me about the person that I lost. You claim to do it for strangers, so lets finally see some proof. Or you can just continue to ignore the questions and also come up with lame excuses. Let's see which option you go with this time...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I don't understand why people can't look outside of anything that is known.

The idea behind this place is to deny ignorance, to further knowledge, not to believe anything that's said, especially when there is no evidence supporting the claim!

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
don't worry Ras I still haven't been given my answer to the question i already asked in page 2. Though its a bit more complicated I do feel that I already have the answer to it. And kootie very may well be a figment of this persons mind, the ideas and theories they get parts of some sci movie athon. While i do believe there is other life out there and it might be possible that there are cat people (look at Baast from egyptian hierogliphics) I seriously doubt that any intelligent *creature* would want someone they are passing the knowledge to rant like a maniac on a message board. "Oh i know the secret and you don't and i don't care you don't believe me" sounds like classic type ranting to me. Earth in response to your claims you have of as yet to answer three different questions. If you can't answer them then please, keep it all in your head so you don't corrupt the rest of us?

-Aza

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I passed this claim of "Lion People" as being a fake. The number one reason... you used "enterprisemission.com" as a source, so automaticaly there are no such thing as lion people.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It's nice to be given the benefit of doubt, either way only time will tell and if he has information that becomes well known.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

It's nice to be given the benefit of doubt, either way only time will tell and if he has information that becomes well known.

Time will also tell if he plagerized it from some other source just like all of his other "information" or he is lying. Sorry, I can't believe anything that Richard Hoagland says. He's leading a life of lies.

[edit on 8/19/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Thank you so much for completely avoiding my questions, as always! And to those of you attacking us "bashers" and "non-believers" I think you should display the same courtesy to us as you do to those who tell these kinds of stories. There's a far better chance that we are the correct ones, yet we are the ones who are attacked and accused of being "afraid." Well, I for one am not afraid. I wish there was a race of lion people. I believe in extraterrestrials. I believe in UFO's. I believe in Nessie and Bigfoot and so on. It's not fear or ignorance that makes me not believe this guy. It is everything he has said and done that causes me not to believe him. It is the complete lack of any real evidence that causes me not to believe him. It is his refusal to answer any question of substance.

He makes general claims, some of which are already known to be true. Others cannot possibly confirmed, and therein lies his strategy. Earlier he offered his assistance to help anyone learn how to meditate and so on. I U2U'd him as I was seriously interested, and I didn't receive as much as a reply.

Look I give people the benefit of the doubt on here. I hear people out. And I'll admit that I've believed some far-out stories on here. But this is one that I refuse to swallow. And it's certainly not because I don't believe there is a race of lion people- for all I know there is. I'm not disputing the existence of such a race. What I am disputing is this guy's story. And I have just as much a right to voice my opinion on here as he does to tell his story. And anyone who chooses to attack me for doing so is no better than the disinfo-spreaders and the debunkers whom they resent.

So once again... I ask Kootie and his buddy to use their psychic powers which they claim to have, and tell me about the person that I lost. You claim to do it for strangers, so lets finally see some proof. Or you can just continue to ignore the questions and also come up with lame excuses. Let's see which option you go with this time...

You have had a reply via U2U, I have explained that our posts were sent at the same time and had crossed. It isnt that i have delibratly ignored you or anyone else! There really isnt any need for all of this negativity.

This last post was trigered by a comment somemone else posted but the attack is clearly aimed at myself. It doesnt put me in the correct frame of mind to contact the spirit world for you when I'd rather concentraite on people who are kinder to utilise my time and energy.

If you were to aplolgise, i would consider contacting spirit on a more friendlier positive note. Those are my terms and i am not going to be made to feel obliged to prove myself under such negative conditions, I dont think I could be fairer than that especially as I have paying customers for my service.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by noise
Earth Angel

I know it must be hard to take all this criticism. You've been bashed around in this thread a lot. Oh well, some times it takes courage to talk about these type of things.

I have only had the privilage of meeting a few people in spirit form. You seem to be able to just see them in your everyday experience which is a gift to be cherished. Those that I have met have been on astral journey's. I was pulled from a journey thru one of the Aethyrs and was given a vision. I have not been able to identify what group gave me this vision mostly because I have never saught the answer. All I know is that they were beings of light, possibly from another dimension. They showed me things of our time and things of our future. I bet it has been a tremendous learning experience meeting this lion person.

He intorduced me to his twin and young son so far but thats it. I will have a look at the cat tarot sounds great! Thanx for being so supportive and positive X

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle

Time will also tell if he plagerized it from some other source just like all of his other "information" or he is lying. Sorry, I can't believe anything that Richard Hoagland says. He's leading a life of lies.

[edit on 8/19/2005 by GoldEagle]

Who is Richard Hoagland? Just because i refur to the enterprize website doesnt mean i am lying. If most of that has been debunked, like I said to someone else show me where to get proof of the debunkings because i am not aware of them. The other person was quick to attack me like yourself but couldn't produce any debunk information. Until i see something I am inclined to belive the books I have read as well as info from enterprise.

What do you mean by plagerisum? I am not that sad okay, I have used the odd quote but I have said where it came from and that is not plagerisum. The rest has come from Kootie so how can I plagerise his information?

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
don't worry Ras I still haven't been given my answer to the question i already asked in page 2. Though its a bit more complicated I do feel that I already have the answer to it. And kootie very may well be a figment of this persons mind, the ideas and theories they get parts of some sci movie athon. While i do believe there is other life out there and it might be possible that there are cat people (look at Baast from egyptian hierogliphics) I seriously doubt that any intelligent *creature* would want someone they are passing the knowledge to rant like a maniac on a message board. "Oh i know the secret and you don't and i don't care you don't believe me" sounds like classic type ranting to me. Earth in response to your claims you have of as yet to answer three different questions. If you can't answer them then please, keep it all in your head so you don't corrupt the rest of us?

-Aza

I am aware you question is pending, I haven't seen Kootie for a while to ask him mostly because i haven't had time with the baby. Trust me I want to no the answer myself and i will get you that answer but i can't promise when!

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
A few people have expressed interest in learning how to contact your own Lion Person or spirit from spirit world.
Here is how but i will warn you, it takes time and practice, it isn't that easy at first. You may want to go to your nearest OPEN CIRCLE for extra help in achieving this contact.

1. Protect yourself before opening the chakras by asking the sprit world to communicate via LOVE, LIGHT AND TRUTH so that no negativty can interfere.

2. As you breath in imagine a light coming down from heaven flowing through you body from the top of your head to your toes.

3. Now breath in the earth up to the middle of your body to help ground you

4. Reach up using your breath as high as you can into the heavns, bring the light down to your base chakra (your bottom area). Using a symbol like a flower or a dove, imagine it opening as you breath in with the light.

(Note: You are now going to open up each chakra to recieve the correct vibrational frequency used to communicate)

5: Repeat with the spline chakra (Tummy)

6. Repeat with the midrife chakra (center of body)

7. Repeat with heart chakara

Throut chakra, third eye chakra, and head chakra

Now imagine tying silk ribbons around your waist, tie them at the front and the back, again this is protection from negativity.

What may happen.

You my see photographic images in you mind coming from the third eye. You will learn the difference between your imagination and spirit messages with practice. If you become all a fluster and self concious it is likey to be your imagination. However if your mind is clear and you are relaxed, the first thought is spirit thought.

Have a pen and paper handy and jot down any images. You may hear words, names, place names, dates of birthdays etc. You may not hear very clearly but just ask for the spirit to come forward and try and be clearer for you. I often have to ask Kootie to say a word clearer from time to time as it is like trying to talk under water, it is the best way i can describe it. It isnt always 100% clear but both sides have to work hard. This is why it takes so much time effort and paitence.

You may be lucky enough to see spirit, it may be like looking at a fuzzy tv screen. This does take practise and time so dont expect to get this right away!

I have been able to do this since early childhood

IMPORTANT: You may not always get who you want to come through! Spirits decide themselves and we cant make them come through and this is very dissapointing when it happens. You may get people you dont recognise, ask them to tell you who they are and how you find them. eg uncle john on dads side of family. A neighbour from your childhood, a school friend of your mum etc. remeber first thought is spirit thought that is your answer!

Good luck!

You must close down the same way you opened up.

Close the base chakra, then the spline, then the midrife as so on by closeing you symbol and bringing down the light. Tie your ribbons once more at the end!

You will feel very drained at the end so you need to be in a good positive frame of mind before you begin.

IF YOU ARE DOWN, DEPRESSED, TIRED, ILL, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT SPIRIT AS YOU WILL NOT GET A GOOD OR POSITIVE RESPONSE.

nEGATIVITY ATTRACTS NEGATIVITY It is something to take seriously, it isn't for those who want to fool around.

I can't gaurentee you will get a Lion person being as like spirit you can not force them and like cats "THEY CHOOSE YOU" NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Good luck and let me know how you get on! Love Earth Angel XXX

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
Yes I want to ask Kootie if I am correct in assuming that the Nth Dimension is Frequency. As well as the 4th being distance over time. Please also express my extreme gratitude to him for devulging such information if he does. He may not think we are ready for the convergance but he couldn't be more wrong.

-Aza

Apologies for taking a long time to get back to you, I haven't communicated with Kootie for a while as I have been very busy and little time and all that.

Kootie:

The objectional view being enhanced made within the soul explores visions creating agust primary evalation. To tap into hyperspace beyond illusionary forces proceeds to overload thought communication from the soul. The objective is to visualise, to sense the componants of eveloutionary justice to proceed and gather knowledge of the kingdom of heaven.

Beyond our time reveloutionary the clock does not exist my friend. The hyperdrive of evloutionary acceptance is upon you my friend!

The Nth dimention being sort and valid from THE POINT OF BEING of essance of reveloutionary mankind. The object to see the Nth dimension from showers of rain, warped hypospeed is the hypothises here! water the the same effect. Its speed and frequency underlines the objective view as water is alive, we are alive, everything is alive.

It is ABOVE FREQUENCY my firend, it is stillness, the calm, the time evolution, the clock stopped. Based on the tracks of knowledge, over the edge systems objective is overruled. The quantem time continues, leaps on the fringe of dimension given the passage of time to explore the depth of the universe.

Thank you!

Earth Angel: The bit about the rain comparing it to a frequency and then saying it is above frequency is a symbolic way to try and get us to understand the Nth dimention. As laungage is difficult to translate for Kootie some of his terminology may sound odd to us or even confusing if you need any help interpriting Kootie let me know!

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
What does your lionperson friend have to say about the fact that lions are an endangered species?

[EDIT]:the excessive smileies are to give me credit among those who post this kind of stuff

[edit on 6-7-2005 by backtoreality]

Kootie: Aronemous to say stay faithful, all will come to pass, ignorance of migration of the soul. We each challenge to compress life that God gives in essance to survive the changes time brings. Sacrifices are made so that man strives to educate themselves to become better to understand ONE THE GOD SOURCE!

Thank you my friend.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by noise
Earth Angel

Thank you noise you input is really interesting. I have recently purchased the cat people tarot and they are a lovely set of cards.

EA X

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
His answer isn't confusing because since i last posted the questions I've been re-evaulating my theory. I believe that we live in a multilayered dimensions. Some of the dimensions come close which is how we can see into some of them. I also believe the reason some people can see into these is because of the frequency thought patterns they use. We all use the same basic but there is a slight difference in the frequency of them. You could call it our own unique signature for thought patterns. Time s a made up ideal in the aspect that you can break the barrier. At this point though we can't. Being a being of pure energy though there is no barriers to cross unless they have laws of energy physics. I wonder if the path of least resistance applies to them? Thank you for the answer.

-Aza

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join