It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kittie887
The lion people if they are comming arent supposed to come for a few years yet, this year what is supposed to happen is they or the galactic federation or something is supposed to send down messengers that are humans but from another place (planet/dimension/spaceship, i dont know) to tell us the truth about everything and inform us about everything. Thanks for the link by the way that was very considerate of you! I do believe on that link are paintings of these lion people done by someone who was supposedly telepathically shown what they look like through transmitted images from a lionpersons mind to hers. According to the person on the site these lion people dont have a 3d body or something and thats why we cant see them... IE they are only souls or something... i dont quite understand it all myself. Oh yeah, the messengers are supposed to come to our planet and land here and tell us from what im told somewhere between march and june. Remember everything im saying is just theories, i dont know if its true

Another memeber said it will be before June, I can't remember who said it. You could be right about the Lion People coming in a few years, I don't know that for sure as it isn't the Lion People I have been told are comming it is the DIVINE we are expecting first. Maybe the Lion People will comwe later who knows?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical_M
What about Ligers?It's pretty much my favorite animal.

Hmm, I can't say that I'm too keen on the face on mars idea. Alot nothings especially when viewed from afar can look like something. I strongly believe the mars face is pure coincidental.

Thats fair enough! I can't even be sure it isn't just a freak of nature, maybe people are trying to make it fit. Such as me, but those glass tunnels? hummm.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sorry Earth Angel, I did'nt thank you for the reply you gave me a while back about the reptiles.

Have you read the thread about the lunar bases?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A while ago on 'This Morning' ( a U.K. breakfast program), Lionel Richie the singer was on.
Phillip Schofield was asking him about his friendship with the astronaught Buzz Aldrin, and about him landing on the moon.
Lionel Richie said he asked Buzz plenty of times if it was real and not fake, and Buzz said he did go to the moon and that he 'saw things' and would'nt embellish on that at all.

Doubt Lionel would lie on national t.v., and the singer is adamant that Buzz is no liar.

Reckon there's a connection between the races talked about on this thread and the structures on the moon?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Originally posted by Logical_M
What about Ligers?It's pretty much my favorite animal.

Hmm, I can't say that I'm too keen on the face on mars idea. Alot nothings especially when viewed from afar can look like something. I strongly believe the mars face is pure coincidental.

Ligers...Hmm... Ligers are a pure show-off of the human race bypassing the laws of nature so bringing them into this thread is at the end of the day a sort of show-off innit? Who else other then humans will try to undo nature's doing ? look more into it and see what i mean... : www.lairweb.org.nz...

[edit on 14-1-2006 by Zamolxe]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wait! Isn't that base on the moon Luna? I never heard about the lunar base but i did hear that that moon is acttually a base of the Draconian empire. Does this mean that this is some kind of reality show for these dudes?

I just hope they don't take it 2 the next level....

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
As a newbie pls allow me this: if you want to get a grasp on a different look at the whole "ET" thing and some of the things discussed in this thread look this guy up: en.wikipedia.org... find his translated books... you might be surprised... all the best

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Just wondering if any of you guys have met or heard of Susan Clancy?

If not ,...then meet your nemesis.

www.news.harvard.edu...

Edit: This is not a troll reply!

I just want everyone to be aware of the Science of 2005 according to Susan Clancy!

Its also worth mentioning here that the assumption that people don't get abducted or talk to "Aliens" at all is rejected out of hand , no questions asked, by mainstream Science. For what that's worth.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Susan Clancy comes anywhere near of what was the main ideea in this forum thread... desilusioned ppl are everywhere ... and so are the psychological "masterminds" who hunt them... anyways... this is off the point... i am waiting for E-A to say more about Kootie's re-revelations... still has to fill a chapter in my "book"

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Woah. Now that was a long read. Well lets see...

I think the whole article is way too optimistic and farfetched. I really, really don't see much of a lion in there at all, unfortunatly. In fact the entire Mars Formation looks like a an average hill to me. The right side is obviously collapsing and degrading.

I'm not throwing out the possibility that Cydonia is a city, it could very well be. But what I don't believe is that the mars formation is a face, a face of a feline for that matter. Or half of it, atleast. It could have been a structure that was worn away if indeed Cydonia was a city.

Its just, the feline comparison here is absurd, and everything there putting together relating to felines in human history for that matter. It seems to me like this guy just wants this so badly that hes convincing himself with obscure evidence that all these things tie together. =/

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Nice opinion, and nice avatar

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
Nice opinion, and nice avatar

Why thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
*cough*PHOTOSHOP*cough*

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
*cough*PHOTOSHOP*cough*

O_o I never claimed it wasn't photoshop, it indeed is. I just think its cool. =P

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
No, Kacen, I meant the image from the topic. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Photoshop or not, that pic looks sexy in my eyes.

Anyway let's go back to the topic, shall we?

The lion ppl is obviously waiting for the right time to come and they won't come out just like that because the reptilians r forcing them to. The lion ppl thinks that we r not prepared for what is to come. Any suggestions on how we can make the date earlier than the current one right now?

The current date for their arrival is possibly 2012.
Oh yeah, here's some links:

www.xeeatwelve.com...

www.xeeatwelve.com...

www.xeeatwelve.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

The lion ppl is obviously waiting for the right time to come and they won't come out just like that because the reptilians r forcing them to. The lion ppl thinks that we r not prepared for what is to come. Any suggestions on how we can make the date earlier than the current one right now?

www.xeeatwelve.com...

www.xeeatwelve.com...

www.xeeatwelve.com...

yea,in 2012 we will have truly found the truth about extra-terrestrials & god

2010 jesus returns!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

www.xeeatwelve.com...

www.xeeatwelve.com...

www.xeeatwelve.com...

It is indeed sexy, isn't it?

But yeah, back on topic before we get into trouble. x.x

I still think that this is somewhat fictional. We're jumping to alot of conclusions here that have very cryptic and somewhat absurd evidnce. Not to mention that, as far as I know, no UFO abductee reported his/her abducters as feline in appearance.

There hasn't even been a reported sighting or close encounter with this race. Its always ether the Greys, Reptoids, those ones with the praying mantis-like heads, and the Nordics. No felines as far as I know. =/

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hello all,

I decided to get stuck right into the revelations, I have read and re-read it, it didn't take long and I do have many ideas. It will take too long now and this links into my other thread and I doing so I will have to write up on a word document and post it.

What ever I conclude won't be fact and must not be taken as fact, that would be foolish. It will be my opinion only.

My next step will be to ask the Divine for a sign that it is right to help the Lion People re- write their interpritation of the Revalations. Thats what it will be just their INTERPRITATION only. Again no facts. I have to make sure they are truly in this for the Good of Mankind before I go ahead.

I will say, the revalations (I feel) does relate to NOW, events not long passed, events going on now and events to come in the near future. This indicates a fairly long process but I feel this year things are about to speed up and secrets are going to be revealed.

Thank you for the Luna Base info and Lional Richie on this morning, I missed that.

I am reading a great book by an Archeaologist named Johnathun Gray. He claims that we have gone backwards in our technological era and infact the Ancients before the great flood had space craft and felw aeoplanes hence out of place artifacts such as the Breast Plate on the Egyptian Kings Kurmauns chest with electronic enegeneering on it that works! Someone built the electronics board belived to come from the electrics of an aeroplanne and the device made the plane fly. This makes my hair stand up I tell you. Gray claims that humans visited Mars and the Moon and one Chienese man built a building on the moon. Also a Buddha statur still stands today where the priests say the rock it is stood on is moon rock from when thier ancestors went to the moon way before Armstrong and the like.

I saw a separate thing on the net, It was a live recorded confreance where people from all top jobs such as lawyers, docters and the like all sware they have knowledge of ET life. One man said about a building on buildings on the moon. Now if Gray is correct then our history is all in correct but it was humans not ET's on this Luna base. The Angels confirmed it is humans, more advanced than us and they are responsible for DE-ACTIVATING our nuclear weapons from the Americans to Germans who are blaming each other!

Humans remain on Mars and they are just as baffeled to thier origion as we are. These humans choose to live underground and find their pyramids a mystery also. Again they are Human not ET's The Government know this and they are with holding info on us.

A: Because they can't explain it, none of it makes logical sence
B: They can't afford to re-write history becasue it is so droned into us like CONDITIONING and guess what they don't like change.

More and more people are challenging everything now that soon they will have no choise but to come clean with us!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I gotta agree with Earth Angel. The gov thinks this is some kind of game just so they can take us off guard; making us believe that there is nothing wrong with society. The reason y they r doing good deeds on Earth is because they wanna make us happy and vunerable to attack. I'm telling ya this isn't right, not right at all.

Well anyway, if y'all want any knowledge of what happened between the Dracs, the Humans of Earth/ Terra, and the Humans of other planets, take a look at this link. It's a long, good read:

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I believe the face on Mars to be real, as I have had the oppurtunity to photograph ufos over or near where I live.

Also, why would aliens reveal themselves to a hostile planet? That in itself could create an interstellar war as a result of humanity recognizing their own fears and hostility aiming it towards an unknown prescence.

Besides, I believe the governments know more than they are letting on about ufos based on an experience I had in the late 80's. I was raised a military brat, was in AFJROTC for four years, and was married to a man in the military.

Believe me, the government has ways and means of keeping us in the dark and rather than telling us openly for fear of mass hysteria-they create situations for people to debate over.

For instance, they will debunk the subject on one hand. Yet, documents from primary people in government suggest otherwise.

I was in my teens when the face of Mars was shown clearly. If somebody wanted they could tamper with the photo to make it look like a natural formation, if they are really skilled.

Besides, if they admitted it like they did in the 70's that it is a face on Mars then they would have to acknowledge intelligent life exists to the public.

I think the government uses propaganda on both sides (believers and sceptics) to create arguments to prevent us from seeing the truth. While we keep debating the issue-they can moniter us to see if their success to blind-side us has been acheived. No doubt, to moniter those of us prepared to stand for the truth and demand that the public is given the truth.

There are several tv programmes coming out on the subjects of Mars and ufos. I am of the opinion that they are indoctrinating the public for the announcement, so it won't be such a great shock on society and religion,
they are aware of the social impact of telling the truth so late in the game rather than admitting it 60 years ago.

love, light and peace to all

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join