It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lion People race is a reality!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Guys, you know it could all just turn out to be nothing. The mars face could just be a hill. Thats all. You shoulden't jump to conclusions.

I'm going to be straightforward...you all sound comepletely insane.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Beware of people with poor spelling.
Beware of people with symbols that involve triangles in the middle of a circle in their website.
Beware of people that come out of the blue to say they have had meetings with people from other worlds.

Don't lap this up please, this is ATS, we like to be a little more scientific about things here.

"Chienese man built a building on the moon. Also a Buddha statur still stands today where the priests say the rock it is stood on is moon rock from when thier ancestors went to the moon way before Armstrong and the like."
I bet you, if I did a random poll from 100 people, over 50% of them would say this is written by a young teenager.
Actually i'm quite depressed as to how many people are even keeping an open mind on this topic. Sad really..

[edit on 2-2-2006 by T0by]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm open minded and all, I just think this is jumping to conclusions.(How many times have I used the term "jumping to conclusions" in this thread so far?)

It dosen't prove anything. The Mars "Face" could very well be nothing more than a huge hill. Thats it. A natural formation.

People just love to look for obscure radical explanations for something that could very well be absolutely normal. =/

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I see now that all of this may be a sham and I can assure you, my sister is very upset by this.
Why do people come on a website to deceive others? what is the gain?
It's tragic really and I wonder if they're working to ridicule people's hopes.
Bah humbug!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Now you know why you shouldent put all your hopes in something like that. Its not proven yet.

Or I'm a tad confused. Are you calling us fakers for trying to sway your beliefs, or are you mocking the people who wrote the article?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Now you know why you shouldent put all your hopes in something like that. Its not proven yet.

Or I'm a tad confused. Are you calling us fakers for trying to sway your beliefs, or are you mocking the people who wrote the article?

The latter however, it seems that the world according to this site is a very complex place.
We have aliens, benign and benevolent, sly and controlling and conspiring with goverments.
We have monsters, friendly and thoughtful, fierce and dangerous, elusive and mysterious.

But, we have hoaxers, people who have their own agendas and youngsters who just seem confused.

My kids are asleep now and it was THEM who had been using my access to peruse this thread. It may pay me in the future to monitor with more verve their writings so that this sort of misunderstanding doesn't happen again.

I have always urged them to explore the world through the internet (certain sites are no-go's of course) But it seems that this site may be a little too 'lavish' for them.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't think the article was created to decieve, I believe someone actually pieced together all this info that they were researching and made the article, and honestly thinks its true. Which is, once again, jumping to conclusions.

And you have kids? Wow, how old are you? I'm only 16... oo;

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It was a very interesting thread if you read the whole thing with kootie and the angels and stuff. It is near impossible to determine whether the "face" is a natural formation or a collapsed contruction. You'd figure by now they'd be able to get some closer pictures.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Even if the face is real, it's a very long stretch to imply it is a LIONS face.
The whole thing seems like stretching ideas pretty damn far, and distorting pictures in their favor.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hmmm.... can we have a scientist to help us out on this???

By the way, I've never knew that Kitsunes are good looking....

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
Hmmm.... can we have a scientist to help us out on this???

By the way, I've never knew that Kitsunes are good looking....

Thanks? Its just a random pic I found...

Are they're any scientists on ATS at all? oo;

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

The latter however, it seems that the world according to this site is a very complex place.
We have aliens, benign and benevolent, sly and controlling and conspiring with goverments.
We have monsters, friendly and thoughtful, fierce and dangerous, elusive and mysterious.

But, we have hoaxers, people who have their own agendas and youngsters who just seem confused.

My kids are asleep now and it was THEM who had been using my access to peruse this thread. It may pay me in the future to monitor with more verve their writings so that this sort of misunderstanding doesn't happen again.

I have always urged them to explore the world through the internet (certain sites are no-go's of course) But it seems that this site may be a little too 'lavish' for them.

I really doubt that. You seem to back up Earth Angel quite a bit even in another thread. Are you suggesting that they posted in those ones too?

[edit on 3-2-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
hmmmmm......im a tuff person to convert.....i dont belive things right off...and usually i dont post anything at all..i just observe....but if u truely talk to this being and he is really "smart" and in tune with his pyschicness....then tell me what year did the Bush's stop laundering money for the Nazis and the gov liquidated the company? (thats how bushs got their 3million dollars to start their family fortane)(maybe it was 30million cant remember)

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey

Originally posted by IronMan

I really doubt that. You seem to back up Earth Angel quite a bit even in another thread. Are you suggesting that they posted in those ones too?

Probably.
But I may have agreed with other threads, I'm not quite sure what you're implying.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A tad late, here.
The artificial moon referenced on the first page (?) is Iapetus. It's
one of Saturn's moons.
It's quite unusual, actually.

Lex

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I want to make it perfectly clear that

LION PEOPLE BEINGS ARE NOT LANDING ON EARTH! i HAVEN'T SAID THAT ANYWHERE AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING A BIT TOO EXCITED!

I do not know what the event is myself, I feel and I mean FEEL it is more to do with a scientific discovery that the creator must exsisit. We have

INTELLIGENT DESIGN verses DARWIN Nothing as proven fact or set in stone.

I have admitted all along that I can not prove any of what i say. I have said it time and time again and i am still saying it. People can read my research and make up thier own minds. Some of you feel i am making things fit some of you say i am making it all up when i have better things to do and others know what I am talking about because they too have encountered Lion People. I have had a few e-mails now from people who have had there own experiance encountering this race of beings. It does not make us Liars. It is our very own personall uniques experiance that we can not get others to experiance and we can not force others to beive us either but it give a very small number of people something in common!

I personnally know there is a force out there that can infulance people. It is capable of projecting imagery and transmitting thoughts. It is capable of transmitting faulse thoughts and imagery as well as true thoughts and imigery. I can not say if it is ET's, I can not say if it is a creator as I have to be careful not to be given faulse information or be decieved myself.

This has been my journey and some of you have been on it with me all the way! I have since learnt that Kootie like i said is a collective of spirits or Angels who want me to help them uncover the truth to people about UFO and our earth history etc. They possed as Lions or Lion Beings but i can not say if a Lion Being race does exsist at all which I know was not what i was saying at the beginning. I am still trying to unfold everything and make sense of it all.

i

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

LION PEOPLE BEINGS ARE NOT LANDING ON EARTH! i HAVEN'T SAID THAT ANYWHERE AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING A BIT TOO EXCITED!

I do not know what the event is myself, I feel and I mean FEEL it is more to do with a scientific discovery that the creator must exsisit. We have

I have admitted all along that I can not prove any of what i say. I have said it time and time again and i am still saying it. People can read my research and make up thier own minds. Some of you feel i am making things fit some of you say i am making it all up when i have better things to do and others know what I am talking about because they too have encountered Lion People. I have had a few e-mails now from people who have had there own experiance encountering this race of beings. It does not make us Liars. It is our very own personall uniques experiance that we can not get others to experiance and we can not force others to beive us either but it give a very small number of people something in common!

I personnally know there is a force out there that can infulance people. It is capable of projecting imagery and transmitting thoughts. It is capable of transmitting faulse thoughts and imagery as well as true thoughts and imigery. I can not say if it is ET's, I can not say if it is a creator as I have to be careful not to be given faulse information or be decieved myself.

This has been my journey and some of you have been on it with me all the way! I have since learnt that Kootie like i said is a collective of spirits or Angels who want me to help them uncover the truth to people about UFO and our earth history etc. They possed as Lions or Lion Beings but i can not say if a Lion Being race does exsist at all which I know was not what i was saying at the beginning. I am still trying to unfold everything and make sense of it all.

If aliens are watching over us & waiting to reveal themselves..lets just say..

We are about to have a Nuclear War or maybe a really Bad Weather Storm..

Do you think they would come and rescue us?

I mean what would be the point to have any intrest in us..just to watch us die.

This brings me to my theory that...

When The U.S go's to war with Iran..there will be threats of nuclear attacks

Iran trys to attack israel..thats when "they " will come.

The U.S will try and defend israel...but will lose in battle.

Aliens will abduct humans across the country..and bring them to Nibiru.

Revelations Chpt 12 & Revelations Chpt 7

So basically right before anything really bad is going to happen on earth...our good friends from Nibiru ,will be watching and waiting to save us..or only as many as they can.

btw,kacen i liked your last avatar better then your new 1

[edit on 5-2-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
A thought struck me while reading this thread (strickly for entertainment purposes personally).

Is there any suppossed race that we still can't prove exist that DOESN'T take credit for having seeded the human race?

What's that all about?

It all stikes me as there are many "entities" out there attempting to confuse the hey out of us, and the question becomes .....why?

It might be a good perspective to keep this in mind on these types of "revelations".

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Originally posted by Earth Angel

If aliens are watching over us & waiting to reveal themselves..lets just say..

We are about to have a Nuclear War or maybe a really Bad Weather Storm..

Do you think they would come and rescue us?

I mean what would be the point to have any intrest in us..just to watch us die.

This brings me to my theory that...

When The U.S go's to war with Iran..there will be threats of nuclear attacks

Iran trys to attack israel..thats when "they " will come.

The U.S will try and defend israel...but will lose in battle.

Aliens will abduct humans across the country..and bring them to Nibiru.

Revelations Chpt 12 & Revelations Chpt 7

So basically right before anything really bad is going to happen on earth...our good friends from Nibiru ,will be watching and waiting to save us..or only as many as they can.

btw,kacen i liked your last avatar better then your new 1

[edit on 5-2-2006 by MagicPriest420]

Nice points over there MagicPriest420. If i could imply, this is kinda similar to this documentery i was watching yesterday. If u must know, there was a chart system that i was looking at during the documentary. There was 4 religions on it. They are:

Christians

Evangelicals

Catholics

Rapture Believers (note that this is not an religion)

Lemme state that in the doc, Christians have a higher chance of being raptured than any religion, Catholics have a 50/50 chance of being raptured, Evagelicals have a 35% chance, and Rapture believers have a slight chance of being raptured.

If u wanna see the program, go to the Discovery Times Channel. I only know the Cablevision version of the channel. It's 171.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by street_fighter]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Weather or not the Lion people exist physically,spiritualy, or not at all...I find this topic fascinating. If you look at the Egyptians they considered the cat sacred. From what I've read theirs no other ancient cultures that worshiped the cat like the Egyptians. Cats are extremely aware of the spiritual dimension in my oppinion. Have you ever seen a cat tripping out on something you can't see? I know I have. Why is it the Egyptians considered them sacred? Makes you wonder

[edit on 7-2-2006 by jeffroyo]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join