It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidences of Extraterrestrial Lunar Bases

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I initially heard about these anomalies on another ufo forum. They're were so unbelievable that i decided to bring the informations on ATS.

All these pictures have been taken from official Clementine Lunar Image Browser US Navy website. The url is www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil....

Some very strange structures can be seen on the images taken by Clementine satellite in 1994. In fact, you can't see them, because they have clearly been censored. Here are the most unbelievable ones :

On this picture, you can see two big "towers" than have been censored :

The same sort of structures are visible on this picture. Also, notice on the top of the big crater, a big section of moon surface have been copy/pasted, maybe because there was too much to hide...

On this one, a big structure, again censored :

Another huge structure, and you can see that the people who censored it did'nt even make it right, because a part of it can be clearly seen on the bottom right.

Here is a close up :

What is more relevant that these photos ?

Some people are definitively hiding things on the moon. I mean we have a smoking gun here. What do you people think ?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hmmmm...i dont know what to say. can you list the Specified Lat/Long coordinates that u used to find those images?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The last picture definitely looks like some sort of structure is being censored. I wonder if there is some kind of software that one could use to clean up the censoring and get a better look at what's underneath?

My God, would people be able to wrap their minds around stuff like this if they found out it was actually real? I doubt it.

Peace

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Remember that most pics from space are mosaic composites, not just ONE picture.

Not to mention, from the scale of these photos, the "structures" (as you're assuming) would be on the order of "Grand Canyon-sized" and be visible from Earth-based telescopes I'd wager...

Clementine also gave us pics of the Apollo landing sites, but even at the best res, the blast marks were mere specks...so imagine how big these things would have to be....

Personally, I think we're seeing some blurs by spacedust or something in front of the camera lens for some pics, and simple mosaic edges for others.

EDIT: NM, even the smudged ones are straight-edged when you look at them closer, all seem like mosaic edges (with some pics that didn't come out great).

Off_the_Street had a great writeup of how such mosaic images are taken, on one of the other threads showing mosaic pics...

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
yes, please reply with the Long and Lat and I will believe this is true.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
yup there we have it more "undeniable" proof..

Im the first to say Photoshop in this thread... ( I think )

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I doubt it's photochop...you can go to the official military site and see them. Likewise, you may want to visit NASA's site and see some mosaic pics of Mars, etc. and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here are the direct links for the pictures :

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

elevatedone, i think you don't know me at all to say that.....
I understand your reaction however

Gazrok, i believe that these images have been taken on the far side of the moon, so it would have been impossible for earth-based telescopes to see them.

[edit on 12/5/2005 by Musclor]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Gazrok, i believe that these images have been taken on the far side of the moon, so it would have been impossible for earth based telescopes.

If that's the case, then granted. However, the areas so "censored" are not out of line for what one could see on countless mosaic pics of spacecraft past...

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Note that you can get the Latitude and Longitude coordinates from the links that Musclor just posted.

On the fourth one you may want to flip the picture upside-down to get a better idea of what the structure is shaped like since picture 4 is oriented like your below the landscape looking up rather than down on the landscape from above.

In the first picture, if there were towers that big, wouldn't they be casting shadows on the landscape?

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here's a Mars pic, again as all such pics are, a mosaic. Note the slant of the rectangle, etc. Look familiar? It should... Same as what we see in the Clementine mosaics....

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Here's a Mars pic, again as all such pics are, a mosaic. Note the slant of the rectangle, etc. Look familiar? It should... Same as what we see in the Clementine mosaics....

I see what you're talking about Gaz, but that still doesn't explain the censored parts. In the first picture you can see the lines of the mosaic, but those lines don't really correspond to the censored "towers" in any way.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You guys can say what you want but I think hes on to something here.

Someone should get a telescope out tonight and try to find that location and see if they can get a better idea of whats really there.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
OK, so i believe what everyone has been saying about the mosaic pieces that they have to put together sometimes leaving odd angled corners. Also If it was something simple as data loss, they would just leave it black. But that still doesnt account for the blurred out parts. Those "effects" your seeing in the pictures were post processed by a program. The blur gives it away. It looks like they used the smear and blur along with some simple cut and pastes. You can tell by the edges, they are softened. If it were an edge of a piece of the mosaic picture it would be a hard edge. If you look hard enough at the moon pictures you can see the edge of most the mosaic pictures used to put it together. The blurred part doesnt go with the pattern of the mosaic pictures. Look for yourself

[edit on 12-5-2005 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I know mosaics and i know this mars picture. But i do not see ANY resemblance with the Clementine pics. The so called "mosaics" have lots of different shapes. Look at pics 2 and 4, it's obvious there is something under.

[edit on 12/5/2005 by Musclor]

link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
You guys can say what you want but I think hes on to something here.

Someone should get a telescope out tonight and try to find that location and see if they can get a better idea of whats really there.

Well, I think you'd need a very strong telescope..........on another planet...... to see that side of the moon.

Peace

link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad

A telescope won't help since those pictures were taken from the far side of the Moon.

I'm not familiar enough with the Clementine probe to understand why some parts are blurred. Was it because of data drop-out or was it intentional?

I would think if they were really trying to hide something, they could edit the pictures so it would look like there was nothing unusual there at all.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Oh.. My bad, see thats what happens when you just look at the pictures in the thread. I thought they were from the side of the moon that we see, gosh i feel stupid.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hmmnn...

Without commenting on the validity of the shots themselves (as I'm not a photo expert), I think it should be noted that most of these 'objects' (if they are objects) don't have to be a single, monolithic structure that's as tall as the grand canyon is deep. Yes, the rubbed out areas are about that size, in terms of square miles covered across the landscape, but that does not mean that the 'structures' go up hundreds of miles into the sky. What we could be looking at is a collection of sprawling smaller structures that are just getting brushed over en masse. The end result, in such a case, would be one where we think one large object is getting painted over when, in fact, several are being covered under one electronic brush.

To simplify: Let's say that you wanted to erase evidence of Rockford, Illinois... or Abilene, Texas.... or Montpelier, Vermont... and you had to this with satellite photos that portayed each of these small cities as a collection of structures about one 'thumb' across on your screen. Rather than erasing each individual block, you'd probably just blur out an entire swath several miles long. Now, if anyone came behind you and checked your work, it might look like you had blurred out one giant object that was several miles high.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
very very interesting pics, it deff seems to be a cover up of something going on, maybe its a moon base or maybe its Nazis moon base they did have rockets and were miles ahead of the allies some stuff on drawing board was space based planes and rockets who to say they never built some and a secret base on moon who knows sounds far fetched but you never know, maybe ufo are nazi based too maybe a reason why goverments deny em?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join