It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Perhaps a 'War of the worlds' stunt?
This would be a good stunt to create for the movie.Not a lot of hype has come out yet for the movie.For a movie this big,something like this wouldnt suprise me.
I can find any info on premires in Vegas or anything though.
Think about it....
All of a sudden this guy comes around and get news coverage about UFO's
The movie is coming out soon ( June 29 )
He says the sighting will be June - July
Wells was able to scare the world once before,nothing says it cant be done again.

Still 50/50 on this issue.Fun nonetheless though.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
No, its not a stunt.

This guy really wants people to believe and follow him. If you really watch his videos close you'll notice quite a few little quarks/indescrepancies. The truth is, it's just a balloon. As soon as I get back to my house on Monday, I'm going to do a demonstration and throw it up here for you guys to see.

In fact I may create a religion out of it worshiping chihuahua 's.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
andrew817,

chihuahua, what the heck is that!?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
First I want to thank everyone again for making this thread one of interest.

I'll always believe that there is other intelligent life beyond ours that many describe as UFO or alien.

Now what if?

The news crew comes out to film this guy summon a UFO but only gets a shot of what the reporter says you can barely see, a white spec, then another sighting.

Hmmm... Now what? We just wasted a few hours with this guy and that was going to be tonights paranormal segment.
So the anchor calls the boss with an "unexpected" change in his story.
Of course it's his job to give you a story and as he speaks to the boss he says it's bright but only during the voiceover is orange sphere mentioned.

Balloon? Likely. So now the reporter has gone out on a scheduled shoot and really has no good footage and since it is paranormal week at ABC13 he lets the edit team throw in a little CGI to beef up the story.

This could also explain the reason why they did not give Prophet Yahweh a copy of the tape and why he was upset about it.

To me all his other videos look like a balloon except the one he said looks like a trash bag, I agree.

If I didn't see the orange orb and the way it bounced in the news clip I would have taken this whole thing for fake.

And since none of the other videos have the action the news video does, I'm starting to lean to CGI, balloons and (1) bag.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Has this Yahweh prophet ever tried and make a "summon" during the night?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You know. . Chihuahua:

www.animalagency.it...

[edit on 5/28/05 by andrew817]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Im not sure.

But the aliens spoke to him the night of a sighting

Later that evening, the Aliens spoke to me. They told me to arrange for
another interview, but the next one will be in the Pershing Square park in
downtown Los Angeles. At that time, I'm to have as many people as possible
there to verify if UFOs appear on my prayer or not.

www.ufomind.com...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is most interesting. I'll be watching and listening to the results of what happens on June 1. If has a UFO appear on June 1 he'll make me a believer. Can't wait to see what happens. And he says this giant UFO will be seen by many people...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The "Prophet" said that 50% of time, the "summons" work. Is he sure the June 1st one will work?

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Striker122]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Some posters tried to make a connection with Revelation 13 and this fellow Prophet Yahweh.
Now it just dawned on me as was mentioned earlier, channel 13 (Rev. 13)

Also when I spoke to him about his time served he said he served

3 years 3 months and 3 days.

In days it doesn't add up but it's half the number of the beast 666.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey Mesh, don't you live near Las Vegas? If a UFO shows up, are you going to check it out? Do you have a camcorder or camera? That would be great to get some footage.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I wish I lived near Vegas. I live near Atlanta Georgia. Sucks ass. I hate it here so much.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
One thing i was thinking, this man says he will summon ufos for 45 days.

It just so happens that his 45 days are basically during the highest air travel time. People will see things, people will make assumptions.

This is what he wants people to do.

Will you see a gigantic mother ship, that is definite proof?

No. I dont think so.

I remember somewhere, i think i posted it near the start of this thread, that the prophet yahweh (ramon watkins btw) says there are differences between ufos and spaceships. basically spaceships carry people.

So will we indeed see a "spaceship" or anything large that stays for 2 days? No. I dont think so.

After my little research on his domains, I see this man is up to more than his little prophet thing.

Just wait and see, the start of it all ( June 1st ) is only a few days away.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Balloon? Likely. So now the reporter has gone out on a scheduled shoot and really has no good footage and since it is paranormal week at ABC13 he lets the edit team throw in a little CGI to beef up the story.

If I didn't see the orange orb and the way it bounced in the news clip I would have taken this whole thing for fake.

And since none of the other videos have the action the news video does, I'm starting to lean to CGI, balloons and (1) bag.

Finally, someone who puts two and two together. I have been trying to say this all along. I hate debunking or anything, but what I hate evermore is to be ridiculed about a topic that means so much to me. This guy yahweh is a clown, he want's to ride the gravy train. He is trying to make a quick buck on the publicity that will be made on UFOs cause of the Movie War of the Worlds. He has it all calculated, he will have a good 45 days of making 7.95 or more from hundreds of thousands of people. This is the time when most people will be anxious and in high anticipation. He will deceive thousands of real people who will have a an interest of the UFO public, due to the movie. It is going to be a real sad month for UFOLOGY and a freak Circus for the media. Just what they needed, a crazy fool who can be used to keep the people from getting to excited. I can already hear the voice of the new commentator, (whew... thank God that sorta stuff is only possible in the movies). I am seriously disgusted with this guy and with the media. They give this crazy ass a chance and not a credible and sane professional like Astronaut Edgar Mitchell. If they want to know the truth why don't they accept to interview the people of Disclosureproject.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
June 1st will probably be the only time to prove this guy real or fake. But theres a good chance nothing will happen at all.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Cabanman,

That doesn't mean I don't believe. Cause I do

I'm gonna send Prpohet Yahweh this link in case he wants to do some night summons.

www.blinkingballoons.com...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
"I'm gonna send Prpohet Yahweh this link in case he wants to do some night summons"

Haha nice.. To make the effect better during the day, he's rubbing vasoline on the balloon's. It give's it that nice, "Glow effect"..

But Lanotom, I'm sure he will be very excited in regards to the blinking balloons!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well I think this Los Angeles two day UFO expidition is the smoking gun! I am not going to speculate if it is genuine or not.

The balloon theory doesn't do it for me i'm afraid
I am how ever very interested in this!

www.returnofthenephilim.com...

There are currently two maitreya's and now this guy Yahew! Faulse prophets and such like.

Yahew and Rael of the Raelien movement are both prophets connected to UFO's the third man...statues cry tears of milk or blood in his presance!!

Now something odd is going on and i have been sensing it for a while.

While on a long car journey home one night I said telepathically, if you Aliens exsist that have been claiming through channelers your presance will be made on earth soon, show yourself to prove you are real. Anyway i saw a huge green flash I could not explain. I did not see an Aircraft or anything like that but I asked for a sign and i flippin got one man!

These aliens via channelers claim they are going to take over the governments and they are going to sort us out because we are damaging the environment and mother earth has called for help!

The Revalation's will be RE-REVEALED by the Lion People race and I am a channeler for them, not connected to these other beings, at least i don't think so i haven't checked! Read my Lion People thread in the Aliens section.

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Holy Smokes Earth Angel,

When I just read your post your points were at 666

You're one of them aren't you?

BTW Is Holy Smokes coined from the Vatican?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Cabanman,

That doesn't mean I don't believe. Cause I do

www.blinkingballoons.com...

hen you also will have prepare for the great reality check.

If you really want to see what this guy is all about, how about you ask him to do his summoning over the U.S. Capital or better yet, the White House. And make sure you have all of the reporters at hand so then they can really bury UFOs and UFOLOGY. This will happen because he will be proved wrong. Only his special balloons will be cruising along. But if there are real UFO, you’ll know, If the president and all others scramble you’ll know for sure that this is real. Remember, the chance of seeing a high flying UFO in Las Vegas is pretty high for even the most novice of people, the reason for that is that it's about 160 miles of Area 51. All sorts of Air vehicles pass by there, Alien and Military too. All you have to do is wait and look up. The chance that you’ll see one is pretty certain.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join