It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I wouldnt install that software just to hear it though.
Not sure why they cant just stream like normal

Originally posted by Lanotom
I launched 4 balloons.

2 star shape. 1 matte white. 1 metallic gold.

1 round metallic gold and 1 latex white teardrop.

You did a very good test on this.Very good effort.
You have voted Lanotom for the Way Above Top Secret award.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Yahweh is being interviewed on www.talksport.net... right now.
They have played the audio of the news story in question already.

He just promised to go to the UK and call down UFO's there.

You might want to keep post about Radio and TV interviews directed to this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
As we are talking about the news story on this thread , It is relavent on this thread that the story is being discused.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is just my "2 cents" but didn't the station personnel choose time, date & location??

Weather balloons are very susceptible to winds for direction etc and personally I can't beleive they are always brought up in UFO debunking...!

So the only only closest man-made contraption to "explain" UFO activity since the 60's is weather balloons? It is sooo old. If this footage was at night, $100 bet that is would have been explained as flares.

That UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT changed direction & speed and was also sighted at a location and time chosen by the station. Weather balloons fly at high atmospheres and the chances of one even being visible at the same time as the recording is way too slim to be coincidence and it should be taken seriously.

Weather balloons, flares, atmospheric gases, planets...BAH Humbug!

I can't wait for better footage that will blow debunkers out the water. People of today are very physical and visual and we need indestuptible proof that there beings from other planets visting Earth and it is time to be recognised...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You have voted Lanotom for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

You've certainly gone above and beyond the call of duty here.

Data compilation, informative links, personal interviews with PY, balloon experiments and a healthy dose of skeptisism.

Excellent job Lanotom, and judging by a Google search, ATS might have the most complete and detailed info about PY and his UFOs currently available on the net.

Any ATSers in Vegas? It would be nice if we could get some vid and pics of the upcoming event

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Rren]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Maybe it's a crazy thought... but what if...

Suppose TPY (the prophet of Yahweh) had an accomplice that would release balloons at a somewhat distant location from where he is supposedly summoning them. The accomplice could judge wind speed and direction, to make an attempt to have it appear overhead.

Also, suppose the balloon had a built-in canister of gas that could be triggered to give it extra inflation when it reached a certain altitude (by timer, remote control, slow leak, etc.) so that the balloon was not easily visible until it was fully inflated at a relatively high altitude.

Remember, in the video they saw a very faint dot at first and a much more obvious, larger dot later. This could be consistent with something coming down through the atmosphere or with something that's growing in size at a lower altitude.

I'm not sure what we're seeing, but the more convincing the evidence, the more elaborate the hoax would have to be. If we see something park for two days over Las Vegas at low altitude, that would settle things a bit, I think

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Remember this Thread...? - (Secret Tibetan Yoga causes ufo appearances)

It may have some significance if true.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

SMR

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

As we are talking about the news story on this thread , It is relavent on this thread that the story is being discused.

It was asked by the author of the other thread to talk about the radio interviews in that said thread.
Thats all Lanotom was saying.Respecting the wishes of the member if you will.

Im not trying to debunk this story,but trying to go through any explanation I can to rule out one thing or another.If in the end it is a 'craft',than fine.I just want to rule out all other explanations first since there are a few possible explanations.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I hope you don't think I was being rude about asking anyone to discuss interviews on the other threads, it's just that I'd like to see those guys/girls get the credit for what they post.

Thanks

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I managed to get most of that talkSPORT broadcast recorded..

www.caughq.org...

it kinda cuts out a couple time because I had to keep pressing record again after 30 seconds, I couldn't get my Cool Edit software to run so I just used Windows Recorder..

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I say if there is mothership we get all of ower defenses ready to shoot it down "Patriot Missiles" Ect. i bet the goverment has a weapon or two that can disable there weapons/defenses so we can take'emout ["

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

suppose the balloon had a built-in canister of gas that could be triggered to give it extra inflation when it reached a certain altitude (by timer, remote control, slow leak, etc.) so that the balloon was not easily visible until it was fully inflated at a relatively high altitude.

I was going to try to duplicate the fedora hat shape with a grocery bag but I couldn't even get one of my balloons to lift a plastic grocery bag/sack.
Once I put the balloon in the bag it sank.
I highly doubt that a canister will rise inside a balloon unless it is very large.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

I hope you don't think I was being rude about asking anyone to discuss interviews on the other threads, it's just that I'd like to see those guys/girls get the credit for what they post.

Thanks

I understand your concerns, however I found it relavent to this thread that the news story we are talking about on this thread is getting attention on other media. Authenticating it as a real news story that actually ran.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrew817
I managed to get most of that talkSPORT broadcast recorded..

www.caughq.org...

it kinda cuts out a couple time because I had to keep pressing record again after 30 seconds, I couldn't get my Cool Edit software to run so I just used Windows Recorder..

Thank you.

The start sounded scripted to me where he did not want to be interrupted.

When he started talking about ABC 13 it was also too smooth script sounding compared to the other things he says.

He has a tendency to stutter when asked an off question so you can notice the differences.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Suppose TPY (the prophet of Yahweh) had an accomplice that would release balloons at a somewhat distant location from where he is supposedly summoning them. The accomplice could judge wind speed and direction, to make an attempt to have it appear overhead.

Also, suppose the balloon had a built-in canister of gas that could be triggered to give it extra inflation when it reached a certain altitude (by timer, remote control, slow leak, etc.) so that the balloon was not easily visible until it was fully inflated at a relatively high altitude.

Remember, in the video they saw a very faint dot at first and a much more obvious, larger dot later. This could be consistent with something coming down through the atmosphere or with something that's growing in size at a lower altitude.

I'm not sure what we're seeing, but the more convincing the evidence, the more elaborate the hoax would have to be. If we see something park for two days over Las Vegas at low altitude, that would settle things a bit, I think

I would have to agree here. There could have been an accomplice. Theres a lot of fraud out there and a lot of good fraud. Thats why you got to becareful

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
People should feel free to post about ProphYaw on any thread they choose. I didn't mean to sound like a sorry sport last night.

As for this evolving story...
I have to say that, while I was listening to him last night, that I was struck by the sincere sound of his voice. Something about the way he greets people sound so... commonplace... that it just doesn't ring as fake.

That doesn't mean his story isn't faked, though. I wonder if it's possible that he's being manipulated by a third party into thinking that he can summon UFOs (that is, i wonder if he's unaware that he's being tricked with balloons?)? Still... the apparent ability of these objects to 'jump' about the sky makes them seem un-balloon like.

I also can't help but compare these objects to the way bait/lures must look to a fish underwater. In my private notes/journal this morning, even, I wrote: "are we seeing a sign or bait?"

Anyways, the big event on June1st will tell if he's real. After that we'll have to debate over whether or not he is a false or true 'prophet' (or unwitting pawn in a greater plot).

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I know there is a spiritual connection (or telepathy if you prefer) between extraterrestrials and human beings. We have numerous testimonies of such connections in ufo history.

If this story happens to be true, i will just be happy because it will be a confirmation of what i was deeply believing.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I wonder how many people went outside, and tried to replicate what he did after reading and watching the video.. hehe

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Originally posted by Hal9000
It just doesn't make sense. Why would these Orbs or UFO's come down when he summons them? If he was given this ability to summon UFO's to show them to us, that means WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SEE THEM.

I don't understand what you're trying to say there.

Sorry, after reading it, I see I didn't explain myself very well.

What I meant was that the purpose of PY being able to summon UFO's must be to show others that they are there. That would mean the beings that put them there are allowing him to do this. So I would ask, why would they allow it for any other reason than that they want us to see them. So if they want us to see them or know for sure that UFO's exist, I think there are easier ways to do that. Why don't they come down on their own?

We all saw it. In fact, if you look at his other videos, there are shots of these "Orbs" or UFOs being matallic that are clearly visable. Some even change it's form/shape that's almost impossible to fake.

I have only seen two of the videos, and the first looks like a balloon to me, the second looks like a bag or piece of plastic tumbling in the air. If you know of more, can you post a link?

If you mean if he has that ability to have them show up at will, doesn't that mean we're ALL capable of doing the same? I believe so...if you know what you're doing.

If that were true, then wouldn't more people be doing this?

Wouldn't it be easier to come down land and let everyone inspect it. Then there would be no doubt. But summoning a UFO and filming it up in the air still leaves doubt. It doesn't make sense.

Summoning an ORB or UFO to land, wouldn't that just cause massive hysteria? It would be TOO BIG of a story worldwide and I don't think this is the right time for a massive public display of UFOs landing. Little by little, this is how it's done.

You could be right; maybe we are being groomed for a more impressive event, and their taking it slow. But I think we have been groomed long enough, we are as ready as we will ever be. Disclosure would still be a shock to the World regardless.

First of all, if I'm not mistaken, isn't there two types of UFOs? One that is simply full of energy such as these ORBs and the other being Spaceships that hold these "intelligent beings"?

I believe there are unmanned probes like the orbs or foo fighters, then larger craft with beings. But these beings like the greys, may only be biological robots so to speak, and the beings that send them here may not even be nearby.

I don't think we needed these types of videos from Prophet Yahweh to convince anyone that they exist. I already believed in UFOs and Intelligent Life long before this character pulled off this event. It's just a matter of believing or not believing, these videos are just icing on the cake for us believers.

I agree, they are interesting and fun to watch, but as someone said earlier, we have to be skeptical because frauds do cause damage to the subject if someone proves they are a hoax.

I still have to question these videos, because they are of poor quality. Like someone else questioned why they didn’t use a tripod. I only hope they will be better prepared next time. I guess we will find out soon whether or not he is for real. If he is able to call down a craft to stay for 2 days, and there is quality video and stills taken, that would be enough to convince me.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In this video he is saying that it mimics a trash bag or debris.

Freudian slip? Its at 3:04

www.godlikeproductions.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join