It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Um.. okay.

I know it's cool and all.. but it's just a dot in the sky jumping around, it's not that amazing. I don't think it's the most incredible UFO footage, it's a floating dot..

The only thing that is sort of amazing about it, is he "summoned" it. But it looks like he has no idea what he is doing, and what the hell is going on. I mean, who knows.. he seemed even more surprised than all of you.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon

The only thing that is sort of amazing about it, is he "summoned" it. But it looks like he has no idea what he is doing, and what the hell is going on. I mean, who knows.. he seemed even more surprised than all of you.

Right, and I take this as evidence of a weather balloon. Here's how I take his reaction when the object started moving back toward him. He's been doing this for 20 years and he knows what to expect - thing kind of hovers, may bob around a bit and then steadily drifts up or away. What happened this time is it got caught in a convective current surrounding that cloud and kind of a did a little eddy movement which caused it to travel back around the cloud and then go up over it - and it freaked him out..

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I tried to access the link, but it came back saying the file was not there.
I have a bit of a problem with anyone who uses the Hebrew name for the one true God as part of his title anyway...................
Banjo

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
While this is quite convincing, I have to ask...

A TV news crew agrees to meet a man in a park to film a UFO that will be summoned...and they don't take a tripod?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I heard the show last night and i hmmm....i dont kno what to think. I guess we'll wait and see what happens this summer...
Could he be some kind of magician? I know they can do quite amazing things.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon

Right, and I take this as evidence of a weather balloon. Here's how I take his reaction when the object started moving back toward him. He's been doing this for 20 years and he knows what to expect - thing kind of hovers, may bob around a bit and then steadily drifts up or away. What happened this time is it got caught in a convective current surrounding that cloud and kind of a did a little eddy movement which caused it to travel back around the cloud and then go up over it - and it freaked him out..

Hmmmm no.. guess again. Did he have the balloon on remote control to just show up on command out of the skies... please people if this man had the know hows to make a balloon magically appear from nowhere and travel at high speeds on cue.. please. For once just say you don't understand instead of attempting to debunk the man.

Some of you people kill me with your evaluations, if the sky departed today and GOD spoke.. you would say it was a giant plasma in the sky with a PA system connected to it.

I believe the guy.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by blaqmyst]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Here's how I take his reaction when the object started moving back toward him. What happened this time is it got caught in a convective current surrounding that cloud and kind of a did a little eddy movement which caused it to travel back around the cloud and then go up over it - and it freaked him out..

I mentioned the same thing earlier in the thread. It was like he said WHAT! And was thinking oh no it's not suppose to be coming back.
It was as though he thought his method was exposed.

Another thing about the news footage compared with his other 10 clips on the website is that all the clips on the website are similar to what the news was first reporting and not the object that the anchor said was another sighting after the first small white speck.

Could the orange orb have been just a coincidence that the news captured?

Another thing is when I tilt my screen and watch the frames from 2:29 to 2:31 it does look as if the clip was edited. When the object bounces from bottom to top and back so does the gradient of the cloud color leaving me to believe it's an edit.

And finally, when I spoke with this guy he told me that the news crew would not give him a copy of the footage so he had to record it and digitize it himself from the original broadcast so we don't know if this is un-touched footage.

I'm still on the fence.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Another thing about the news footage compared with his other 10 clips on the website is that all the clips on the website are similar to what the news was first reporting and not the object that the anchor said was another sighting after the first small white speck.

And finally, when I spoke with this guy he told me that the news crew would not give him a copy of the footage so he had to record it and digitize it himself from the original broadcast so we don't know if this is un-touched footage.

I'm still on the fence.

If the news report's legitimate, the reporter describes the orange ball when they zoomed in in the voiceover. He pretty much described exactly what we were seeing in the video. The film quality is so horrible, it could have been the compression which caused the gradient to follow the whatever.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hmm... Truly a skeptic's nightmare. A supposed prophet summons a UFO, as promised, for a reputable news crew. It sort of screws up their "well, if you can summon UFO's, why not call a news crew and do it for them" argument.

Now the trick... prove it wasn't a hoax (runs into the "proving a negative" problem if it wasn't a hoax. Or, give this guy the benefit of the doubt (for now) and see the extent to which his additional promises come true.

Of course, this is happening in Vegas... that's about the most suspicious part of it for me.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I was thinking about James Randi's million and if Randi will suddenly write a clause in his offer that summoning UFO's is not eligible.

Anyhow I sent him a link to the video to see if he was aware of the event or what he might think it is.

We all know he's not a bit skeptic.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
"Seems" incredible! This was one off, how can you show a direct relationship between the guy praying and ufo's appearance? maybe if he can do it again a few times. Has anyone checked his Dna, who knows!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
so...

we now wait until next week...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Don't know if someone mentioned this, but in one video the object seems to be metallic, how can you explain that(it can't be a balloon right?)?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Great conversation people!!!

Lanotom, you have most definitely busted your butt:

You have voted Lanotom for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

If I was laying a bet down I would say that this thing with Yahweh isn't even going to take place next week. This guy's causing too much of a stir. If this guy is for real there are people that will make this go away. If he's found to be a fraud on pay-per-view there are whackos out there that will try to kill him for claiming to be prophet and then letting them down. Either way, this guy is basically putting his life on the line IMO. He's got sack and I give him credit for that.

Peace

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well, i still not believe in this guy or the video.

Anyway, since some ppl could not dl or see the video yet here it is.
Its a direct link from my websapce....just save target as.
ABCnews.wmv 4MB

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
well...

a prophet (of christianity???) proclaiming his name to be yahweh (God)???

this is wierd...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
All I can say is this has been very interesting, and many posters are really on top of this. Great job everyone.

You have voted Lanotom for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

But I still think this is some kind of trick or hoax. It just doesn't make sense. Why would these Orbs or UFO's come down when he summons them? If he was given this ability to summon UFO's to show them to us, that means WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SEE THEM. Wouldn't it be easier to come down land and let everyone inspect it. Then there would be no doubt. But summoning a UFO and filming it up in the air still leaves doubt. It doesn't make sense.

If the beings behind the UFO's want us to know for sure that they exist, IMHO they would do it in a way that will leave no doubt. I will be watching with interest, but I think when all is said and done, we still won't have the proof we need.

[edit on 5/28/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thanks for uploading this video!

Well, my personal opinion is that this guy has alioen contact, but he is not aware of the whole thing. Probably his mind was rewritten, so he thinks he did all this for years in secret. Usually these guys (like David Icke) are implanted and under mind controlled circumstances they keep doing the same sh*t. Surely it can stir the emotions and ppl don't even know what to think due to unexplained informations.

Actually, these (systhematic) spectecular incidents should always be dedicated to the Grey alien species.

PS: Special thanks to the Reptilians, who brought up this issue in several threads!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OMG1!1!!!!!!!11!!!11

I would have posted sooner but I was out of town yesterday.
I read a Prophet Yahweh thread earlier this week, and was a bit skeptical, even though I myself believe I have been abducted by UFOs twice. But now...this is insane. I believe him.

Ignorance denial will be at an all time high starting June 1.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by invader_chris]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
It just doesn't make sense. Why would these Orbs or UFO's come down when he summons them? If he was given this ability to summon UFO's to show them to us, that means WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SEE THEM.

I don't understand what you're trying to say there. We all saw it. In fact, if you look at his other videos, there are shots of these "Orbs" or UFOs being matallic that are clearly visable. Some even change it's form/shape that's almost impossible to fake.

If you mean if he has that ability to have them show up at will, doesn't that mean we're ALL capable of doing the same? I believe so...if you know what you're doing. Like he said, there's no special trick or technique in what he's doing, he's just praying the hebrew law, or the Yahweh law in the old testament. It seems from what I see in the videos, he's doing a simple prayer, with major determination and sincerity. Someone should try doing the same, not as a joke but as a real attempt to "communicate" with other intelligence.

Wouldn't it be easier to come down land and let everyone inspect it. Then there would be no doubt. But summoning a UFO and filming it up in the air still leaves doubt. It doesn't make sense.

It's a dream that is very nice indeed. But that won't happen. Summoning an ORB or UFO to land, wouldn't that just cause massive hysteria? It would be TOO BIG of a story worldwide and I don't think this is the right time for a massive public display of UFOs landing. I mean, we don't even know how these ORBS or UFOs can affect the atmosphere, it's possible there is radiation due to their unearthly technology. Little by little, this is how it's done.

If the beings behind the UFO's want us to know for sure that they exist, IMHO they would do it in a way that will leave no doubt. I will be watching with interest, but I think when all is said and done, we still won't have the proof we need.

First of all, if I'm not mistaken, isn't there two types of UFOs? One that is simply full of energy such as these ORBs and the other being Spaceships that hold these "intelligent beings"? I don't think we needed these types of videos from Prophet Yahweh to convince anyone that they exist. I already believed in UFOs and Intelligent Life long before this character pulled off this event. It's just a matter of believing or not believing, these videos are just icing on the cake for us believers.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join