It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Posted incorrectly

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Koka]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
How comes:

P.Y. only looks in one section of the sky as if he knows which direction 'they' will come from.

P.Y. In one of his videos a guy says, "I see a string" and P.Y. reply was "Where" In a stern voice.
As if to say there ain't no string on my balloon!

P.Y. When the winds are gusty the objects seems to travel faster and more irregular as opposed to when it
Not windy in his video, and the object seems to just go 'up'

P.Y. In his first video he says. "I'm scared". This is coming from somebody that's been doing this for 25 years?

It's still my personal opinion that he is spraying crisco or spam cooking oil onto a balloon to give it that glow effect.

[edit on 5/29/05 by andrew817]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sounds like you're reaching for some explanations here.

"P.Y. only looks in one section of the sky as if he knows which direction 'they' will come from."

Ever think about the fact that what you're looking for is always in last place you look?
He clearly checks most part of the sky, only once you find what you're looking for, you stop looking. Making it 50% possible to find what you're looking for by (in this case) pointing your head in one direction, covering almost 180% (or 50%) of the sky.

"P.Y. In one of his videos a guy says, "I see a string" and P.Y. reply was "Where" In a stern voice."

Didn't see this. OR did I not WANT to see this?

"P.Y. When the winds are gusty the objects seems to travel faster and more irregular as opposed to when it
Not windy in his video, and the object seems to just go 'up'"

You can't tell any of that by the videos, we have no reference points. The clouds move, always. They're never still. No reference points, no arguments.

"P.Y. In his first video he says. "I'm scared". This is coming from somebody that's been doing this for 25 years?"

He's kidding, it's almost rediculous that you bring this up. Also I think he's sort of exaggerating everything. One thing I did notice is that he can't keep his yap shut, ever. He's always shouting out something. >

"It's still my personal opinion that he is spraying crisco or spam cooking oil onto a balloon to give it that glow effect."

I'm not stopping you from believing, but my personal opinion is that you're strainin' to do some 'splainin.
If indeed the 'Where!?' quote you did is true I'll doubt a little more, but I suggest you check my previous post (last page, about 6-8 posts ago) and explain that with a baloon. It's a frikkin' headless eagle, spinning unconstantly.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Andrew817,

Thanks I got your U2U.
Bet you feel
now right? LOL

I will explain in the post with the upcoming video links why string may be a factor.

OK I did some more balloon test today down at the bay.
This way there were no obstructions to prevent me from following the balloons as there were yesterday when then seemed to get sucked behind the tree line. Wow! This is starting to rhyme.

Now the bay is approximately 1 mile wide so if I was able to follow the balloon across to the Island then I assumed I could view the balloon at least 1 mile.

I used 12 inch mylar balloons.

1 of each color gold, green, red, and silver all reflective.

The skies today were very clear (Nice Blue) with some spotty clouds which helped for reference.

I am going to post the videos shortly as soon as I cut up the clips.
I was thinking about starting a thread that would help distinguish balloons from other UFO and reference this thread in the new one. Maybe make that thread strictly for balloon phenomena.

I must do a search first to make sure there is not already such a thread.

Also I would ask everyone and I mean everyone that believes these objects are balloons to please go and buy a helium balloon, mylar, latex doesn't matter. Try to get one thats at least 12 inches dia.

Then set that balloon off in a clear area that you will be able to see it for awhile (remember, balloons don't go straight up) and then see how long before you lose sight of it. If you have a camera to take some footage all the better if not just note how far a distance you think it was before you lost sight of it.

Now if this guy is using balloons then they are big balloons. 2 or 3 foot in diameter. And if they are using smaller well then I give them credit 100% for their bionic sight.

Videos links will be added shortly.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey guys, do you think that Prophet Yahweh is practicing Alchemy? I assuming that he's find a way to manifest something like a UFO in the sky. (he may found a way to create illusions!)

He use symbolic carpet to step on, and do the summon (as you can see in some of the videos).

Can anybody who have read the Hebrew version of the Bible confirms the possibilty of his claim?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Alright I just finished reading all 21 pages of this thread. It was an enjoyable...45 minutes of my life.

Now...

While this is not meant to discredit the Prophet Yahweh and his accusations of UFO manifestations...but did any once notice...

...that this thread marks the year anniversary from when the Aussie Bloke thread took ATS by storm?

I mean it's even to the exact month, week hell even day of the Aussie Bloke scare. We have the same similarity in the sense that:

1.) Evidence is presented
2.) Evidence is argued
3.) The author (in this case Prophet Yahweh) claims that more evidence will be presented in a future date.

God

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hmm.... I'm kinda leaning more towards hoax on this one.... for a few simple reasons...

Where are the other witnesses???? If this guy had summoned these ufos 1500+ times how come no one else has seen them in all this time. Y'know? Like some random guy who happens to be filming his kids birthday (whom has no idea who PY is) and notices something weird in the sky.
Or someone walking down the street with a camera phone.....even though I'm not sure if a camera phone would be able to pick that up.

Or can they only be seen if you have PY's permission?

You'd be surpised what "shapes" a plastic bag can take on with a little imagination. After hearing a whole buncha racket one night (sounded like racoons that found a birds nest or something) I looked outside to see if a can see them. I could swear I could see two racoons eating in a tree a across the street from my house. I watched "them" for about an hour before actually going outside to see if I was right... it was bugging me and everyone else at home with me thought I was nuts. Turns out it was just a plastic bag caught on a branch. Boy did I feel stupid!

We'll see if PY is able to summon the upcoming one. (june 1st?) If he actually does it I wouldn't know whether to be happy or spooked.....

I'll keep an open mind even though my gut is telling me we're getting all worked up over nothing.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
This story amassed 21 pages in just a few days and over 20,000 views. That is amazing.

Yes, it is. Just imagine, that what you see is just a portion of all the rest. Of course, it only depends on Prophet YAHWEH what he will perform, and where we will end up .

It is a braincracking story, anyway. Summoning UFOs? Can you do that? Stirs emotions: is he a liar, a hoaxer? Is he a scammer? What if aliens keep abducting him? What if the aliens are giving us signs in order to understand them, because they can't communicate with us but with a help from YAHWEH?

All these questions, still to be answered.

The date observations... very interesting. Might be a coincidence?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
First video is red mylar about 3/4 mile out at 700x digital zoom.

www.putfile.com...

This is same object approx. 1/4 mi out 350x dig. zoom.
You can see a seagull flying by.

www.putfile.com...

Next is green mylar almost 1 mile.

www.putfile.com...

700x zoom at 1 mile. Green mylar.

ttp://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV0009793

This one started making odd noise. Just kiddin.

www.putfile.com...

This is silver at 1 mile 700x This one give an interesting reflection.

www.putfile.com...

Silver at 1/2 mile 3/4 zoom.

www.putfile.com...

Silver again at about 1 mile. With a request to Yahweh

www.putfile.com...

Silver at 1/4 mile. Interesting what the silver does.

www.putfile.com...

Gold at 1/2 variable zoom shot.

www.putfile.com...

I taped a piece of string/thread about a foot long with a dime taped at the opposite end to keep the balloon on it's side.

www.putfile.com...

More video later.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
So what are you guys opinions on the vids with the object shaped almost like an eagle without a head, and spinnig?
www.putfile.com...

I don't know about anyone else, but this one reeks of plastic bag to me. Even reminds me of that scene from American Beauty.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I've followed this thread since Friday, May 27th. I am trying hard to keep an open mind. Like many, I want so desparately for there to be some truth to what we appear to be seeing. Yet we've been fooled so many times before that is hard not to be cynical, in the extreme, even.

Often when I find myself in quandries such as this, I find it useful to review what I have; determine what I know, acknowledge what I don't know, and separate what I suspect from what I know and do not know.

With regard to the Topic:

I viewed the video. As with so much on the web, the quality was less than ideal. Those far more expert than I, attribute this to video compression. I am happy to see that some one has requested the original (or at least, an original copy) from the station. Accessing the station's website, I noted that they air some of their broadcasts in HDTV format. I do not know if this includes their newscasts, or not; if this segment of the broadcast was in fact shot in HDTV format, more the better!

I am not concerned that the video clip we saw may have been edited; post-production editing is standard practice in the TV news business, and virtually all segments not broadcast as Live will be edited, largely to fit the time format of the news program. I believe this point has been addressed previously on this thread.

Editting does not necessarily indicate a hoax!

From the standpoint of establishing the veracity of the event, I find it encouraging that the reporter picked the time and location of the summoning; an attempt to keep PY on the "up and up", perhaps? Yes, a good illusionist could have transmitted the time/location info to his accomplices with little effort; but as I'll point out later, this info would only have been useful in perpetrating a hoax if there had been sufficient time between the delection of the point and arrival at the location.

All this is moot of course, if the reporter himself, and therefore by extension, KTNV-TV13 were willing participants in the fabrication.

I do not know if this segment has yet aired on the station, or if it aired as shown on the video clip we've seen. I note that the video clip shows no attempt at a disclaimer to the effect that "KTNV-TV13 makes no attempt to state that the images seen in this footage are real UFO's of extra-terrestrial origin", in other words "we have a pretty good idea this guy's a fake, but we needed something to fill our time slot".

If the segment has not yet aired, look for the disclaimer. If it has already aired, did the station run a disclaimer of any kind pertaining to this segment, or its "paranormal" series?

If the segment ran, without any kind of disclaimer, then the station is airing this event as a Factual Occurrance, in other words, to the best of their knowledge, the events depicted in the story occurred as they were filmed and are being presented to the public as Fact.

For KTNV-TV13 to have aired as fact a story they knowingly fabricated, or to have knowingly participated in the promotion of a hoax as a real news story, would be to risk their FCC broadcast license. As I pointed out to the news director of my local ABC affiliate (KTNV is also an ABC-affiliate), if this incident is shown to be a fraud, and KTNV participated in this fraud, thsister stations across the country should demand that their ABC parent censure KTNV. In light of recent news media scandals, ABC can not afford to have such sophmoric acts threaten its reputation.

As to the footage itself, due to the lack of quality it is difficult to say exactly what I am seeing. In some frame the object(s) look very much like the weather balloons I've launched many times from the area near Black Rock NV as part of an on-going Rockoon project. This is especially true of the frames in which the object appears orange-ish or "glowing", as some have described it. Latex-type weather balloons have an orangey-beige color that will make the balloon appear to glow if lit by the sun once inflated; the inflation thins out the latex to near transparency, allowing the sun light to filter through. Other frames appear to be showning much more tranparent objects, similar to the polyethylene and Mylar balloons favored for high altitude/long duration balloons.

So am I saying that these UFO's are just balloons....Again? No.

I have a problem with just dismissing these as more balloons being launched and sighted on demand by some scam artist and his cronies.

It is hard to find an object, a specific object, in the air if that object is more than a certain distance from you, or if the object is small than a certain size at that distance.

We've launched dozens of balloons in several single and multi-balloon arrays, and the launches were tracked by our best sharp eyes. We've used naked-eye, field glasses and zoom-equipped digital cameras.

Note: A tripod is the last piece of equipment you want to use when tracking a free-flying high-altitude balloon! Depending on the height of the tripod, you'll max out the tripod's useful filming azimuth angle long before the balloon reaches any significant altitude. And proximity to the launch-point only exacerbates the problem: assuming a calm wind verticle loft, the tracking angle would be more acute, thus rendering the tripod useless quicker. Best to track from launch at a distance using a mid-length zoom to provide as much "head-space" as possible in the frame, zoom in as needed while tracking the loft. But better still is to have more than one camera. Been there, done that, got several T-shirts!

If this sounds like a lot of preparation just to successfully film a weather balloon , you're right. And in my opinion it goes a long way towards excusing some of the short commings of the video presented. IMHO, unless he knew what he was going to be filming, there is just no way that a TV cameraman could have gotten a better shot. But if he had known what he was about to shoot, he would have had to be in on the hoax! Of course we would have some much better pictures.

Another problem with the balloon theory is that it takes a good deal of time to set up a balloon fill-station and actually fill the balloon. At the distances apparent in the video, the obects filmed had to be at least 8-12FT in diameter, anything smaller would not be readily visible (see above re aerial visibility at distance), anything closer would be identifiable as a an obvious balloon.

Assuming this was a hoax, PY would have to had had his balloon-handler/aqccomplices in position relative to the specified "summoning site" early enough such that they could fill and release the balloon and allow it enough time to rise to the observed altitute, taking into account the prevailing winds at ground level (crucial to launch) and at altitude (crucial to the "Manifestation" actually being witnessed by the "shills", in this case, the reporter & cameraman). From experience, I know that it takes 10-15 minutes to fill an 8FT latex weather balloon to aprox 15lbs of lift, if I recall, the fill rate was something like 25CFM. Try a faster fill rate and you'll likely rip the balloon.

At this point I have no firm conclusion. If it is a hoax, it's an elaborate one to be sure! But don't count on any info from the military, at least until something hangs out over Las Vegas long enough for them to shoot at it; whether they actually do or not. The military knows the best way to get thousands of conspiracy freaks on their case, asking questions, is to declare something a hoax!

But if this isn't a hoax, even if these object are not UFO's in the traditional sense of "vehicles from another world", then PY has accomplished a feat of "psychic manifestation" that should be considered just as amazing!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

So what are you guys opinions on the vids with the object shaped almost like an eagle without a head, and spinnig?
www.putfile.com...

I don't know about anyone else, but this one reeks of plastic bag to me. Even reminds me of that scene from American Beauty.

have to agree with you there WIP, definately looks like a plastic bag flopping in the wind to me too.

If not for the summoning aspect to all of this i'd be saying fraud all the way. Even the summoning can be explained and i've heard some plausible explainations here on this thread allready.

If it's a hoak this "prophet of Yahweh" is setting himself up for failure in Vegas, which doesn't seem to make much sense(on the surface anyway). Remember this guy is saying that there will be an actual craft hanging over the city for a couple of days. At this point my skeptisism won't accept any substitutes, if the Vegas event doesn't happen as advertised, i wont waste another brain cell talking about this guy.

I like the idea of this being a promotional stunt for the war of the worlds movie, will be interesting to see how this all plays out if true. Well that's my last .02 on this until 6-01.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I hope he is a fake. Afterall, if it is real, it brings about end times prophecy and the return on the nephilim....as in the days of Noah and then after..... Men hearts would fail them from fear......

Lantom, I'm giving you my ATS vote this month for all the hard work that you have done on this post. You are one bright guy.

Stacey

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Let me preface this with I was not even aware this thread existed until Sourgrapes told me so on the phone, That is another story and not OT.

Now BOT

The video sure looks real and I read pgs 1 thru 16 I think and several said they had emailed the station to verify the story was aired, however I did not see any replies even from the one person that said they flew rockets with one of the stations personnel. My question is has anyone gotten a reply from the station?

With todays technology and blue screens it would be very easy to capture the stations evening news and then edit it and post it at the link used for the feed we have all seen. It is not the content that bothers me or makes me skeptical it is the link used and the lack of confirmation from the station in question.

mms://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

Perhaps someone posted a reply from the station and I missed it or it was after page 16, if so I appologize, but yet I am dying to hear what the station people had to say on this.

And now back to you normal channel

[edit on 5/29/2005 by shots]

loq

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
correct me if im wrong, but in the videos ive seen they never show the object (ufo or whatever this man is making appear) go away. does it just dissapear? or dus it fly out of sight? im gona have to look at all the videos again but from the 2 i saw they just decide to stop filming the object.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I listened to the interview on Coast Friday, but missed the show Saturday night. Las Vegas is near Art Bell's home, did anybody catch the show? Did he mention anything about PY?

I have read the whole thread (took me almost a day and a half with interruptions) and there has been lots of great input. If there's anything that comes up over El Paso where I am during the time YP said I'll let you know.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
These objects are appearing over the skies of Mexico and Britain, use them as a comparison for Yahweh UFOs. He would have to summon a bunch of them if he wants to impress anyone. But then again, he might be to poor to buy all that helium.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
First video is red mylar about 3/4 mile out at 700x digital zoom.

www.putfile.com...

This is same object approx. 1/4 mi out 350x dig. zoom.
You can see a seagull flying by.

www.putfile.com...

Next is green mylar almost 1 mile.

www.putfile.com...

700x zoom at 1 mile. Green mylar.

ttp://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV0009793

This one started making odd noise. Just kiddin.

www.putfile.com...

This is silver at 1 mile 700x This one give an interesting reflection.

www.putfile.com...

Silver at 1/2 mile 3/4 zoom.

www.putfile.com...

Silver again at about 1 mile. With a request to Yahweh

www.putfile.com...

Silver at 1/4 mile. Interesting what the silver does.

www.putfile.com...

Gold at 1/2 variable zoom shot.

www.putfile.com...

I taped a piece of string/thread about a foot long with a dime taped at the opposite end to keep the balloon on it's side.

www.putfile.com...

More video later.

Exactly the sort of footage I was after, again superb effort Lanotom
If anything this confirms my doubts as to whether its a balloon totally. For one, its clear that the object in the newsreport is significantly higher than these mylar balloons are reaching ( one of the PY vids has a plane fly by in the shot and you can see its at a much higher altitude than the plane). This fact is also confirmed as the balloons here only reach cloud level, wheras the PY objects are above the clouds. Tied into this you can notice how the camera is on infinity to see the PY objects and so is difficult to centre the object in frame, whilst it seems you only needed 700x (or is that the max setting?) to see the balloons,and so easier to keep a steady view (or you've just got a very steady hand).
The second factor against the balloons is that you can tell the balloons are made of a material, wheras the PY objects definately have a kind of plasma/energy quality to them, infact this is probably why they can still be seen from the ground even though their miles up.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Let me preface this with I was not even aware this thread existed until Sourgrapes told me so on the phone, That is another story and not OT.

Now BOT

The video sure looks real and I read pgs 1 thru 16 I think and several said they had emailed the station to verify the story was aired, however I did not see any replies even from the one person that said they flew rockets with one of the stations personnel. My question is has anyone gotten a reply from the station?

With todays technology and blue screens it would be very easy to capture the stations evening news and then edit it and post it at the link used for the feed we have all seen. It is not the content that bothers me or makes me skeptical it is the link used and the lack of confirmation from the station in question.

mms://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

Perhaps someone posted a reply from the station and I missed it or it was after page 16, if so I appologize, but yet I am dying to hear what the station people had to say on this.

And now back to you normal channel

[edit on 5/29/2005 by shots]

OK I just spoke with a person at channel 7 he says the video is legit and that they did actually run it.
I will upload the audio file in a few minutes so you can hear.

This fellow also put me through to the reporters voice mail where I left a message.

Upload to follow.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

www.putfile.com...

Doesn't look like a plastic bag to me. Are you seriously implying that in the clear blue sky that of all things to appear a white plastic bag found it's way 30,000ft up in the air? In fact, if you look at it closely there's a definite shape that seems solid, it even appears to have a domey top. No plastic bag I've seen looks like that. I would imagine a plastic bag doesn't do 360 degree circles without doing extreme shape shifting (as plastic bags are very prone to changing direction as the winds direct it's course), as this one shows it doesn't. It almost seems...stationary.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join