It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
I've taken the portion of the footage when the object is next to the pole and captured it in 35 millisecond (0.035sec) jumps.

Thanks for the work

I don't believe you are seeing double, triple or quad objects though.

The anomaly here is the same as the Roswell rods or when you capture a bird flying and then scan slow motion through the frames. You will see the birds wings sometimes double or triple.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
somehow i get the feeling that even if/when they appear on june1st most of the people will still think its a hoax or some sort of a commercial or a magic trick, anything but the ETs.
Why? Becouse in reality, most people cant comprehend these things being real. I am sure even lots of people here on ATS, which i consider to be "not your regular Joe" would have great difficulties accepting them as fact, its much easier to belive, but not to be sure of it. That way you always leave the back door open. But if they land, theres no going back anymore...

still amazing looking video, IMO it is quite possible he can call them, the last i heard, if you concentrate real hard on some special simbols while meditating you can do many things like that.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junshin
As always, I'll tell you what you don't want to hear.

This guys is a scammer. You don't really believe spouting a few generic words can summon UFO's do you? The fact that he wants money for doing it says it all. He's going to get busted eventually.

One of his profiles it says he earns $150,000 per year. Get a decent camera and a tripod then buddy! Seriously, you can post all the shaky videos you want of a small balloon like object floating in the sky, but until you can keep that hand steady and focus properly, all we are seeing is a blurred shaky 'thing' (balloon) in the sky. Oh wait, why would you want it to be toooo clear.

And do you really think we're going to see a huge UFO hovering over Las Vegas for two days starting June 1st? Well I have a little prophecy of my own. You won't ! I gaurantee it.

I believe this guy is capable of a hoax. He is obviously a fairly clever chap. How many of you here can register bunches of domains, build and setup the websites, take Internet payments, etc. Judging by the websites themselves, he seems to be a bit of a religous fanatic also. Money grabbing wack job hoaxer in my opinion.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Junshin]

A great viewpoint!!

Could we analyze the cashflow of Prophet YAHWEH?

Let's just put away the fact that these little balloons are UFOs, or that YAHWEH is a scammer. As the operations evolve, more UFOs will be caught on camera, the audience will pay a lot more and Prophet YAHWEH must travel around the World to show ppl what he is capable for. Commercial advertisements may also prove that these UFOs are in fact real... etc.

So what is my question? Where will he end up? Does he have the chance to be as popular as David Copperfield, is he going to scoop millions of dollars, or let's face the worst: will he end up behind bars for scamming or will he just go crazy because UFOs no longer visit him?

Just lots of questions, but what about the marketing side? A management must ensure his great work and the continuous profit.

Right?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Has anyone called or emailed the TV station to ask about it?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think the TV stations or the newsagencies cannot handle this situation. To be honest, I think they made it clear that he is nuts (ABCnews).

Still it is very good to simply wait and see what we will see . The internet-based moneygrabbing is not very effective. But a huge audience in any large park could offer enormous amounts. And let's face it: he works for that money!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So do we have any Nevada ATSers that live in or near Las Vegas? Seems to me this is the one case thats worth it. Sure we'll probably have newsreports covering it, but it'd be good to get some primary footage.

BTW Lanotom, you got the Way above from me, top stuff ( although i disagree with your final conclusion on PY)

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
So do we have any Nevada ATSers that live in or near Las Vegas? Seems to me this is the one case thats worth it. Sure we'll probably have newsreports covering it, but it'd be good to get some primary footage.

BTW Lanotom, you got the Way above from me, top stuff ( although i disagree with your final conclusion on PY)

Thank you and that's fine that you disagree. I would like to believe as I do in other things that I have actually seen for myself but this one just seems a bit off kilt.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I suppose it would be moot to point out the amount of publicity that came with the original Orson Welles radio play.

en.wikipedia.org...

Considering the new War of the Worlds is premiering very soon after on June 27th, it is quite possibly a publicity stunt.

www.imdb.com...

Regardless, Lanotom, fantastic work. You have this months WATS in the bag I think!! We need more topics that are well researched and discussed like this one!!!!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Alright, This is the last time I'm going to write on this thread...Stop analyzing the video.

I'm reading a lot of BS in this thread

Wow, the emotions are really flying on this one. Come on, folks, I think we ALL want this to be true - I know I do.
And no one has posted anything as "facts", just speculation and reasoning based on the available evidence. Until more comes to light, that's all we can do, right? Sure, the video is compressed and a pixelated representation of the actual object, but we can still take a look at it and make some reasonable hypotheses, no? You can't show me a video of a tiger and say, "No one can make any conclusions that this is a tiger because the video is compressed." What you believe, based on your observations, is up to you, people are simply making some of their own observations...no need to get upset about it. Cool?

Video compression can explain away a lot of things, as I did state in my last post, but it can't explain away the bizarre movement and apparent changes in location observed in the 5 seconds I captured above. Can it explain multiple objects? Maybe. Can it explain instantaneous disappearances and random teleportation across large distances? No. So from observing this, one could reasonably conclude that, at least for that section of the footage, it is not a balloon, unless it's a balloon from the fifth dimension. Personally, i hope that means it's a craft, but I'm trying to keep a clear head here.

Secondly, one of the give aways for CGI added to film is when the object appears to move with the bucks and shakes of the camera, showing that the virtual location of the object wasn't plotted accurately. Remember old films when something added to the film later would reveal itself as fake when the camera shook and the object did the same shake in sync? If you watch the section of the footage I referred to again carefully, the object does appear to move with the camera. Just making an observation that may point to tampering with the video.

No solid conclusions, just observation.

Happy trails.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
One level increase
www.google.com...

to be used for next 9/11, planned for 6/16?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK Matt so it is your belief that this guy may be a conspirator with the illuminati and that the illuminati actually has something planned for the days between 6-1 and 7-15?
Something that needs a major distraction from the media?

I would not doubt that because when I spoke with Prophet on the phone he told me that conspiracy was his forte and that he was a master of the illuminati.

But then again maybe it's all a funny coincidence.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yeah, I've bit my tongue several times so far. I think because some of us want to view this with a bit of analysis and reservation instead of embracing it without thought has caused others to jump to conclusions - as so often happens here - about our intentions.

For the record - I have had a sighting. I believe there is something unexplained out there, because I do not believe that what I saw was of flight capabilities known at this time (let alone 92-93 time period). And I would love to find out what causes the sightings that do occur - whether it be that governments have achieved advances that we cannot conceive of (find this hard to believe) or whatever - ETs, spirit-beings, whatever.

Here is my sighting: www.abovetopsecret.com... about half-down the first page.

observation - the rate of error in your opinion of another's intentions is directly proportional to how often you make that jump - the less you jump, the less you're wrong.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Friday I was in awe. I called a couple people right after I saw the video clip because it blew me away.

After having a couple days to think on it and read all of this thread (there's alot of good stuff here) I am officially on the fence leaning toward dismissal as a hoax.

My reasons are all tied to the historical record found on our "Prophet" and his self contradictions. Does that mean it IS fake? Nope, it means I am starting to think so based on my own logic.

Trust me, Friday I was like a little kid, I just didn't know what to say, I've been a skeptic my whole life, I've never seen a UFO, or anything else. I could not explain this video (the news tape) in my own head.

Now that more information has come out in this thread I have more data to process the situation with.

The coming week will tell all I imagine, I for one will be watching.

m...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
I don't believe you are seeing double, triple or quad objects though.

The anomaly here is the same as the Roswell rods or when you capture a bird flying and then scan slow motion through the frames. You will see the birds wings sometimes double or triple.

I know what you are saying, and that is a possible explanation for the grouped objects. But there's another frame at 02:31:331 where there are two objects that are very far apart from each other, which would rule out duplication from video motion capture.

Enlarged:

In the frame before this one, the lower object is present and stationary, the top object is not present. Then the top object appears as shown above. Then in the frame after, the bottom object jumps up vertically and the top one has disappeared. The top object does not lie in the bottom objects motion path, it appears before the bottom object moves, and there are no other extraneous pixels between them at any stage, thus IMHO it cannot be a video motion "shadow".

[edit on 2005/5/29 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello form the uk,

I have contacted the Sun Newspaper and the BBC news to inform them whats going on. Wheather they will take any notice i don't no, even if it is a hoax it still makes a good story!

I may get in touch with granda and ITV aswell but they may think I am the crack pot! LOL

Yeah thanks for that 666 points observation from page 18 LOL I am one of the ET's my cover has been blown

Oh well couple more days to go !!!! Can't wait. It will have Bush driving it and he will turn out to be the BEAST and i am his 666 sidekick NOT

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So what are you guys opinions on the vids with the object shaped almost like an eagle without a head, and spinnig? The object is white as always, but is sortof shaped like a big bird of some kind, just elongated and pointy in both sides. Also it spins in a _very_ peculiar way, the center of the spin is at one of the tips of the 'birds wings', also it doesn't spin continously like anything else in this world would do, but it stops, about 4-5 times each revolution, it looks really wierd but it sortof indicates that it isn't something that's supposed to naturally spin, so to speak.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at this vid and you'll see what I mean. www.putfile.com... It goes into max zoom at about 1:10, so look at the entire vid from that point on, if you fast forward It'll crash, so be careful (and let the vid load up completely before fast forwarding the first time).

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

While on a long car journey home one night I said telepathically, if you Aliens exsist that have been claiming through channelers your presance will be made on earth soon, show yourself to prove you are real. Anyway i saw a huge green flash I could not explain. I did not see an Aircraft or anything like that but I asked for a sign and i flippin got one man!

??perhaps that green-flash! was just a electric transformer arcing
birds or squirells or just power surges have been known to make arcs occur.,,, ergo, a plausable explaination??

~~~~~` [sneaky snake!

thread related reply

on that 'Vegas TV coverage...
i sorta/ kinda had the hoax bug bite me
when the 'news' coverage that was panning on the 'faint and barely visible' object....THEN cut-in with the
suddenly there was a 2nd object..... announcement,
and then a very large & glowing (or reflected light) orb filled the screen,
(which, to my eye, looks like a CGI)
and seemed not from the news camera which was last recording from the back-side of 'P.Y.' watching at the sky.

I still say, these 1500 ufos he's seen over 25 yrs. are the twice daily
weatherballoon launches, from right there at the LasVegas NOAA Station!!
(it is possible that 'seeding' the skyscape is also done, judiciously, as of late->
just like the gold mine scammers did out there in the desert SW)

& the 'I wanna-believe" public will 'see' what they want to believe they see
without all the normal 'screening' criteria thats normally involved in creating our personal internal realities...(thats what's counted on by charlatans...)

Mars Attacks!...'V'....Alien Invasion...is the picture P.Y. is planting in your head
i expect the june 1st will extend to 45 days then to 4.3 months then to some other 'biblical' number. but nobody will witness what they expected to witness....maybe there was too much 'negative' energy for the visitors to deal with might be the explaination.....who knows...

i cannot spend any votes on this thread, sorry

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow... This will be veeeery interesting... Looking forward to next week

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Man I'm smart. I just found an explanation to the 'warp' that appeared in the original video in this thread, the one near the pole / clouds. It's a codec thing.

If you've watched enough badly encoded (XviD in particular) computer videos as I have in your life you'll know that blurring and color dragging is part of them. What happens is that the compression on the vid is so high that it tries to compensate by 'removing' bits and pieces of the actual vid to make it smaller in size. This makes the last frame of information to be in that part of the screen to actually remain there, until it is filled again. This is exactly what happens when it 'warps'. It looks as if it's a piece of CG, where the UFO is exactly followed by the camera, but in fact it's just this codec problem. When the codec then catches up you'll notice that the UFO 'appears' in the exact same place as it would have if it was going in the same direction all along. Case closed, problem solved (making it possible to be a blimp again
).

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Sorry, I couldn't resist. . . . I watched the news video once again.

And what's my conclusion? That this Prophet is going to bump on his face next week every time he shows up with his summoning and prayer.

Heck, a great laugh will be his reward from all over the world. Is he going to be a great businessman? I doubt that... unless he finds a good manager to sell all this crap.

I still don't doubt that these UFOs are real, but he will need to come up with some nice large spaceships in order to support the need of his growing audience. And yes: some little knowledge should fit into his head, at lest while commenting on all this at the news agencies!!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If this Yahweh guy is praying fo the ufo's to appear does that mean that they are not alien but more religious related?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join