It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
defying ignorance means, at least in part, keeping an open mind about these things. I've seen a few posts in here that are stretching REALLY hard to debunk what we all saw on the video. Is what we saw on the video proof of extraterrestrials? No.

It does prove that the prophet guy intends to produce something to back up his claims, but I find it easier to believe that Elvis is flipping burgers somewhere in Michigan than to believe that some guy off the street can accurately predict the appearance of a high altitude weather balloon (oh come on! Weather balloons in Nevada?

Didn't that same newscast get followed-up with live doppler 9000 radar? But we're supposed to put credence in some debunker who claims that weather balloon can appear out of nowhere, move at high speeds, and disappear? I'm gonna defy ignorance on this one and rule out the convenient appearance of a weather balloon.

That doesn't mean I'm at ALL sold that this guy summoned an extraterrestrial craft or that there's no earthly explanation for this. But the weather balloon theory sounds like a load of swamp gas to me.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
While this is quite convincing, I have to ask...

A TV news crew agrees to meet a man in a park to film a UFO that will be summoned...and they don't take a tripod?

lets say you were a newscaster and your assignment included going to meet with a man who claims to be able to summon UFOs on command. youre gonna bring all of your equipment and zoom lenses?

now as far as the gentleman using God's name in that context is a little iffy for me as well. none of Jesus' apostles called themselves 'Prohpet Christ'.

lastly, can someone ask him what specific religion he spurns from? is it me or is he facing east praying on a mat?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
As I previously stated have been following YAHWEH since his Interdimensional.tv site which at the time I thought had the best UFO videos online. Well its been gone for a while now (read my post on page 12) but ive found pieces of it archived on the internet archive.
web.archive.org...*/www.interdimensional.tv...
videos dont work anymore but some info may be here

For one thing as I remember he did that site with another fellow named PROPHET EHYEH as you see in the archive
some info on him from cyberspaceorbit (awesome page)
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

My previous post had described 'the best ufo video ive ever seen' and I see it listed here as "The famous Tim Edwards IFO video" this should be posted somewhere else on the net amazing mothership/swarm of spheres/formation video" I know, unrelated but great nonetheless-
did find a short clip that is too short to judge and not as impressive but the same phenomena- the one I saw was long unedited and not only contaned this giant cylinder but swarms of orbs which was what made it to me the most impressive
www.qtm.net...

BTW I am a digital special effects expert and always look for flaws or video that might be fake

Found another person's oldler comments on YAHWEH here
www.ufovideo.net...
this is posted on a site trying to expose this guy Tom King(never heard of him ) as a hoax but his comments on Yahweh are consistant as to what weve heard/seen.

Im convinced what is seen on YAHWEHS videos are indeed high-tech crafts, however I am not convinced about YAHWEH's intentions (light worker, servant of evil, INTELOPS or just plain olde contactee who has got his vibrations down)

To be so surprised by an ability to summon UFOS is to not understand how such phenomena works- so often it is tied to the experiencer themselves who consciously or unconsciously want to connect/see this phenomena

My one UFO experience (that I remember) was a classic UFO sighting (which hundreds also reported including LA times report on a fireball Jan 2nd or 3rd 2000) but the moment just BEFORE i saw it I said to myself "boy Id like to see a UFO but only if its positive" (I was by myself camping and pretty spooked) and seconds later I saw a full on UFO seemingly very close to me- there is a connection to our intentions and this phenomena I am convinced.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I watched the news video of PY last night when it was posted here on ATS. I agree with some posters here that it's not the UFOs that are impressive, but the fact that he apparently has the ability to 'summon' these UFOs at will.

The upcoming vegas event is supposed to be an actual craft and not some sort of an orb. PY says that it will sit over Vegas for at least 2 days, so regardless of your position(i'm still highly skeptical) we'll find out one way or the other soon enough.

Here's some info i found on the net from a guy who has personally met PY, and PY summoned these UFOs per this guys request so that he could film them for himself(something that PY invites anyone to do, go to PYs' house for yourself if your in the area).

Recently I had a chance to meet the man Prophet Yahweh, view his footage, and have a skywatch with him in which he called out UFOs. I'm sure we all know about the claims of CSETI and Greer of training people to call out UFOs, but CSETI comes with a large price tag and I haven't come across one video or credible person to back up CSETI's claims.

Prophet on the other hand appears to be able to do the impossible. Bring the UFOs out of the sky everyday. To back this claim up. He has several videos he or others shot showing him summon the UFOs and then they appear in the sky.

My experience with Prophet was it certainly appears he can do this. For 2 days in a row he summoned UFOs and strange objects came on his will.

I taped nearly all of them. The main object that peaked my interest was on Sunday. I'm not sure how this is done, but all of us who witnessed this saw no trickery or staging, slight of hand, or gimics.

For instance. He said the next UFO to appear would be in the sky for over 1 hour. Within 1 minute it appeared in the sky and was there well over 1 hour. I shot videotape of that using 80x optical and a laser scope. My camera power can resolve balloons and common debris beyond what the naked eye and binoculars can see. The object was well beyond my camera range to resolve, so it was several miles away from us.

The footage shows a pill shaped object in the beginning of the sighting, later it was sphere shaped
www.ufovideo.net...

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Rren]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Has anyone looked at this guys Yahoo profile? Hahaha

profiles.yahoo.com... and personals.yahoo.com...

Marital Status: Married But Looking
Income: More than $150,000

For someone who has vowed 'Poverty' he sure is banking.
dictionary.reference.com...
1) The state of being poor; lack of the means of providing material needs or comforts.
4) Renunciation made by a member of a religious order of the right to own property.

Somethings weird with this guy, and I'm not talking about the voices in his head either. I'll figure it out soon though.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Regardless how this Yahweh business turns out.

You've got my vote for way above!

also, the idea of intending to see an UFO is real, it happend to me once a few years ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I decided to spend some time on this today since it is a beautiful clear day here in New Jersey a comfortably warm 76 F with a slight breeze.

So here's what I did.

I decided to take my camera outside and shoot around a bit.

See what I caught? And not the craft you see in the lower part but the upper part. Now I swear to you this is a snap taken from a video and when I was taping I did not see that upper light that looks like a craft.
I swear to you I did not retouch this photo in any way.

The lower craft is known to me but I want some opinions.

More on todays experiments to follow.

I need an answer from some experts on helium.
Will a helium balloon rise higher in a higher temp and humidity area.

For instance. If I released a helium balloon in NJ at say 75 degrees and also released one in NV at 97 degrees will the one in NV rise higher?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

See what I caught? And not the craft you see in the lower part but the upper part. Now I swear to you this is a snap taken from a video and when I was taping I did not see that upper light that looks like a craft.
I swear to you I did not retouch this photo in any way.

What am i missing here?

I only see one 'craft' in the approximate middle, is that the one you know of or is that the UFO?

SMR

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by justdj

Originally posted by cargo
While this is quite convincing, I have to ask...

A TV news crew agrees to meet a man in a park to film a UFO that will be summoned...and they don't take a tripod?

lets say you were a newscaster and your assignment included going to meet with a man who claims to be able to summon UFOs on command. youre gonna bring all of your equipment and zoom lenses?

Being professional as they are,why wouldnt they bring everything?They are doing a report on something controversial.
If someone told me this,I would make sure I brought all I could to get a the best image I could since UFO sightings are always the worst quality ever.

On a side note,we heard last night that this huge sighting was going to be in Vegas during the months of June and July.In the first news cast clip,didnt he say August?

Rren
I think what object is being questioned is the white diamond at the very top.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by SMR]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I can tell you cold air is denser than warm or hot air, Helium being lighter than air would rise faster in denser air (cold - humid) as opposed to air of lesser density(hot-dry).

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Rren

No, see the light orb at the edge of the picture above the object that is below. On the top edge.

Anyway I'm gonna drop this part of my post because I don't want it to go off topic with fake pictures. The bottom is a balloon the top is I don't know.

Now back on topic.

I have to dismiss the news video as not being a balloon because I launched 4 helium balloons today and all went about 40-50 feet in the air as they quickly traveled with the wind and the vanished behind trees so they didn't continue to go up up up.

I'm still not decided yet though.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Lanotom]

SMR

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Were they by chance mylar balloons?
If so,did you notice the reflection as it went through the air? Did it mimic what is seen in the news clip?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Some videos. No aliens.

www.putfile.com...

www.putfile.com...

My gold orb. Listen to the sound it makes. It sounds like a motor boat. LOL
I think it was about to crash or run out of power at the end.

www.putfile.com...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Were they by chance mylar balloons?
If so,did you notice the reflection as it went through the air? Did it mimic what is seen in the news clip?

Look at the videos I posted. Below your post.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If you listen to his profile audio on Yahoo he says that he is not tryin to be Yahweh but is simply a Prophet of Yahweh.

geocities.com...

I think I'm gonna change my sig to...

It's either Yahweh or My Way!

SMR

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This one is of the mylar balloon ( so it looks to be mylar )
The first image is very close to what we saw in the news clip.
The second image shows how the reflection can make it look like a craft.Also,that a balloon can flip around and create this reflection,as it appeared in the news clip.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There is no reflection as that is a matte white object. That was the reason I used matte white.

SMR

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So you used a plain white balloon for both?
Because I can see plainly in the second video,that it is just a plain ole' white balloon.The first video looks like it is a silver mylar one.

I dont doubt the existence of UFO's and aliens,Im just weary of this guys claims on this.Im just seeing 'balloon' all over this.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I launched 4 balloons.

2 star shape. 1 matte white. 1 metallic gold.

1 round metallic gold and 1 latex white teardrop.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yahweh is being interviewed on www.talksport.net... right now.
They have played the audio of the news story in question already.

He just promised to go to the UK and call down UFO's there.

Yahweh was also saying that the reporter is unhappy with the attention the broadcast is getting , and he wished he hadn't done the story.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by lost_shaman]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join