It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who the Antichrist is!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
When the media doesn't report anything that happens how much more hidden do you need to be? for the previous comment, just because you don't believe in some thing doesn't mean it does not exist. There are people here in the USA that still believe 9/11 was carried out by a handfull of guys with box cutters, they don't believe our government had anything to do with it no matter how much evidence you show them, just as with this just because they don't believe doesn't make it any less true. Faith in God is the same way no matter how much evidence someone can show you, if you don't want to believe you will always find a way to refute it. This is why its called faith, either you have it or you don't, and over all this is the same as ufos and any other conspiracy theory, either you believe without tangible proof or you don't.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Just a wild guess here, and I do mean wild. Suppose the anti-Christ is Barrack Obama... just a thought.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Mr. Solana is not the antichrist. Daniel says that the next to come to power will be a dispicable man who is not directly in-line for royal succession. Mr. Solana is not a royal! This disqualifies him instantly. I sealed my prediction in July of 2000. The anichrist is the Prince of Spain: Felipe Borbon Carlos y Grecia. Every point that Daniel makes regarding the antichrist fits perfectly to the Prince of Spain. It surprises me that no one seems to figure it out. Daniel was watching the 10 horns (nations) when another (11th) horn rises up. This is the antichrist. Spain was the 11th. nation to join the European Union. He waxes exceedingly great to the south, east and toward the pleasant land. This indicates that he will come from somewhere in northwestern europe. SPAIN! We can look for him to come from no place else. His Grandmother is Queen (Iron) Frederica of Greece. His father holds the title, "King of Jerusalem" since 1099. He will not regard the gods of his fathers, the Greek gods. His direct descendant, Phillip V, left "...bodily secretions on the bed linens that glowed phosphorescently...even the strictest nuns couldn't scrub it out..." from the book the Spanish Bourbon's. Without warning he will enter the richest areas of the land and do something that none of his predecessors (the conquistadors) never did - distribute among his followers the plunder and wealth of the rich. History records that the booty went back to the king and queen of Spain. The Archangel told Daniel that he had to come back to fight against the spirit prince of grecia. He has a masters degree in international relations from Georgetown University. If a candidate for the antichrist doesn't fit every, single point in scripture, he is disqualified. My candidate fits every point! I challenge anyone to prove otherwise! Good Lock! God Bless.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
How to spot the Antichrist:

1. Beige Dockers
2. Timberlands
3. Baby blue Polo Oxford shirt
4. Baseball Cap
5. Pitcher of beer
6. Asks the DJ to play semi-gangster rap
7. Young republican

The seven signs.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Graystar

i can def see your point.....

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Aren't there a lot of candidates for the role of the antichrist? So far it's been Tony Blair, George W Bush, The Pope, Prince Charles and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all!
I have a picture of the one true antichrist.. .
moviesmedia.ign.com...

Scary Isn't it?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
if there's no anti-christ during OUR lifetime i win, coz if he doesnt show himself i win
[emphasis added]

If there is no antichrist in OUR lifetime, then by definition you will be dead too - and thus cannot win the bet.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spamandham

Matthew 24:34 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things shall be fulfilled."
Jesus was not refering to the generation he was speaking WITH, rather, he was stating that once these things begin to take place, the generation that experience the START of these things will not pass before they are completed.
And your statement that Revelation13: 16-17 are "proven false" has no grounds. It states that everyone is "forced", yes, however the bible also states that every Christian will be persecuted for His name sake... In other words, those who refuse to take the mark will be killed. Who else, besides those who know better and believe/know this to be the mark of the beast will refuse to take the mark (microchip). At the end of the tribulation, ALL the world, save 144,000, will have either been raptured, persecuted for thier belief in Christ, or perished in the Tribulation. The 144,000 that made it out alive? It states in the bible, for those 144,000 to take cover inside the mountains. They wont all be together mind you. But they WILL be the only ones left. Christians, wiccans, athiests, and false religion believers alike will perish in the Tribulation. The Christians I refer to are those who are unsaved when the rapture occurs, and turn thier hearts to Jesus afterwards.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There is enough proof just in this world that there is a man coming who will be the world fixer upper ruler ...

Christ came ...in the flesh as one man (not a nation or a country or symbolic spiritual etc) ..so will the AntiChrist (satan incarnate) ...lets not forget satan mimics everything that God does .....

Scripture is clear that when it says HE ...it is not plural and it is not a nation or country ..it is a HE (ONE SINGULAR BEING) ...
Dan 7:25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

He is also a SON or PERDITION ..and who is that ? Lucifer who was a singular BEING ...a singular being who will indwell in a MAN on this earth and rule this world through that man (a posessed person) ...just like what happend to JUDAS >(satan entered into him ) ........

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Notice it says THAT MAN of sin .(Does man sound like a country or a nation or a spiritual anything ? No )

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Notice it says HE ...a HE (singular) ...I believe that IMAGE of the BEAST is a MAN ......man believes he is god ...(this is being taught and preached so often now that I have no doubt this will end up being some sort of worship of MAN (Not a statue as some believe) but a man possesed of satan himself ............Serveing the creature (man) more than the creator ...

It is really clear to me that there is a MAN who will be the ANTICHRIST (singular) ...........

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Martin Luther translated the New Testament and made a couple predictions... 1 was the anti christ would be a Pope..!! thanks for all your interesting view points

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by drfunk

yea he might not appear in our lifetime, but he will appear

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

Hey Nygdan:

I also believe the anti-christ is here. He is a very evil person deep in his heart. When Satan takes over terrible things will happen here.

Christians will not take the mark. They just won't even if it means hiding out. We also must remember that the Rapture will happen before the ant-christ takes total power and praise God some of us will not be here to witness the evil that will take place. However, God is giving those who are left behind another chance to become a follower of Christ and a chance of eternal salvation. They will need to hold out until the end though.

Many will think the anti christ is like the messiah and will put all their trust in him and believe every word he says. That is why we need to be ever so trusting in the Holy Spirit to guide us and stay in the scriptures and close to our Lord.

Peace to you,
Grandma

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I love how you people stretch things from what is already blind faith. Why don't you first figure out which religion out there applies? Who knows, maybe none of them do. I rather bank my odds in science, I hear that religion is all the rage these days~

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I know who the antichrist is. . . I've just watched him sworn in as the 44th President of the United States.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

I suggest you reread 2 Thess 2. From verse 2 Paul clearly tells us that the Day of the Lord and the gathering of the saints "rapture" can't happen until....

for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

I believe this rules out the pre-trib. rapture. Mid-trib. is still possible, but the correct teaching IMHO, is pre-wrath rapture. There is only 1 rapture, prior to the Day of the Lord which is the 'day' of God's wrath (and lasts more than 24 hours by the way).

This means that christians will suffer great persecution here on earth, to become the purified bride of Christ. I believe Obama is the beginning of the period of suffering for christians in the US.

I would be surprised if he is the antichrist, but the un-critical fawning adoration of a mere flawed (and actually corrupt) human is a precursor of the coming evil one.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
O BA MA is .......... Anti C

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

He will be revealed .....we will know who he is ...it does not say he will be in power ...just revealed ...his Identity will be revealed because it will be him who confirms a covenant with Israel ...We are to WATCH are we not ? If we are watching then he will be revealed to us ............as he is already here somewhere and is working behind the scenes right now ...it is just a matter of time though before his identity is revealed ..but only to those who are watching and know the scriptures ........and know the events that must take place according to scripture .............
Read about the watchman and if he would have been paying attention he would have been awake and alert and the thief would not come and take him by surprise .......
1) to uncover, lay open what has been veiled or covered up

a) disclose, make bare

2) to make known, make manifest, disclose what before was unknown

When Jesus came only those who were watching were aware of who he was .All others denied that he was the Christ who was to come ...
I believe it will be the same when the Antichrist comes ..
Only those who are watching and are aware of whats going to happen will know who it is when he first comes on the scene which is not midtrib .but right as the trib begins (he confirms a covenant with Israel ..he allows them to rebuild their temple etc ..that is at the start of the trib ..not midtrib) .

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I can't disagree with what you are saying. We know the ac will try to deceive the elect if possible. Also we know that a powerful delusion will be sent to those who do not believe and are perishing, so that they WILL believe in the antichrist.

Thus if we are not ready and watching, as you say, we could get swept up in the powerful display that the AC will bring to the table.

I expect major false miracles to happen. The AC will certainly be the most popular politician of all history. No doubt there will be alien visitors who will proclaim him as the 'true' messiah and so forth in a public fashion.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Aren't we all, essentially, the antithesis of christ?

Potentially?

My guess is that this 'anti-christ' is just something that shows itself in a variety of people from time to time and thus is an inherent quality in human natuer, just like christ-like behaviour is.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Graystar

First of all this could definitly be possible, but to the people who previously posted if you are a true believer in Jesus Christ we will be gone before the Antichrist is reveled. And the events that are taking place right now line up completely with the Word of God. If you don't believe me read Daniel, 1 Thess., and Matthew.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join