It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who the Antichrist is!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

This means that christians will suffer great persecution here on earth, to become the purified bride of Christ.

I truly wish that someone would explain this to me. Why would a God that loves us, want us to suffer so that we would be purified?? I thought that is what Jesus died for? I am confused as usual!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ok, I want to bring a few things to everyone's attention. First, whether you are a christian, or a moron, everyone believes that there will be a man that will come and bring about the declination, and ultimate end to the world as we know it, and possibly the total destruction of the world. Looking and researching the prophesies, I believe that man has finally shown his face!!
Let's look at the facts:
1. The "antichrist" will be born between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers and will be of European descent.
2. He will be a fairly good looking man.
3. He will seemingly come out of nowhere.
4: He will come as "a son of peace" but in all actuallity be "a son of war".
5: He is to be very charismatic.
Now, taking these 5 things in to consideration, there is a man that, so far, fits the bill. Many think it is Osama Bin Laden. Well, they are wrong, for these reasons:
1: Osama was born in Saudi Arabia and has no familial ties to a European descent.
2. Osama is a filthy man.
3. Osama has been an acitve participant in many terrorist acts for decades and has been well known throughout the world for many years.
4. Osama is obviously a warlord, he doesn't try too hard to hide that fact.
5. Though he does know how to speak to young arab men, he doesn't have the respect of the world be show any type of charisma.
So, in the words of so many comic book citizens, who is that masked man? Well, I believe that is actually Osama Bin Laden's son, Omar Bin Osama Bin Muhammed Bin 'Awah Bin Laden. Let's look at the facts:
1: No one knows where he was actually born. It is only known that he was born in the Middle East and is now married to a British woman, therefore now is married into a family of European descent.
2: He is a good looking young man that has a sense of fashion and knows how to present himself.
3: WHERE THE HELL DID HE COME FROM!?!? Last week most people never even heard of the guy! For some of you this may be the first time you've EVER heard of him.
4: Omar Bin Laden is rallying for world peace, even going so far as to hold a charity event in an attempt to bring about a truce between Muslims and Christians. As for the antichrist actually being a "son of war", think about it. His father is a warlord. Therefore he is a LITERAL "son of war'.
5: There are already many people looking to this man in awe. Charisma?
Please, although he hasn't denounced his father, he clearly states that he is against his beliefs, which is the concensus of the majority of the world. He has also stated the he WOULD hide his father if he ever sought refuge. And since he his Osama's SON, and stating that he protests Osama's actions, more people will be likely to listen to him because he can "hit closer to home" with Osama and therefore hold more influence on the man that is terrorizing the world. Hense, VERY charismatic.
So, to sum it up, watch this guy closely! Read the Book of the Revelation, AND the prophesies of Nostradomus. Then decide for yourself what you want to believe. As for me, I feel that I need to keep my faith strong and prepare for what is foretold to be inevitable, and hopefully be raptured before this comes to fruition.
God Bless You All! And for those who wish to ignore these things, you're a moron!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by Greenize

Incorrect friend.

Jesus says "I am the way, the truth, the life". This basically says that what Jesus did, we must do also. His life is the way. He suffered, we must suffer.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Reply to post by Greenize

Incorrect friend.

Jesus says "I am the way, the truth, the life". This basically says that what Jesus did, we must do also. His life is the way. He suffered, we must suffer.

That's not what Jesus meant. The entire verse says: Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. Jesus was saying that He is the only way to salvation.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by Totakeke

Exactly what I am saying friend.

To get salvation is to know the Father. To do that we must be like Jesus who is "the way, the life" and that my friend is "the truth".

Do you not see?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by Agree2Disagree

To further my claim one must only look at the prescribed method of prayer - the Lord's prayer.

When taken into account, whom does it say will forgive us if we forgive our trespassers? The Father. Not Jesus. Jesus gives us the way to receive it, he doesn't grant it.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by SevenThunders

This means that christians will suffer great persecution here on earth, to become the purified bride of Christ.

I truly wish that someone would explain this to me. Why would a God that loves us, want us to suffer so that we would be purified?? I thought that is what Jesus died for? I am confused as usual!

Hi Greenize/

It may seem all confusing because everyone interprets Scripure like they are Theologians.
Now,I am no Theologian,but I have read various books by the Early Christian fathers who all agree with the interpretation of Scriptures unchanged up until our time.
It has been said that people will change the times and dates....this has prophetically happened as it is seen in todays society.
The Scriptures of Jesus Christ have not changed, but people have changed them to fit in with their ideas of what God is and wants.
Confused?
Well, who wouldn't be...look at how many denominations of Christians there are who claim to be the TRUE APOSTOLIC Church?
Suffering is part of our sins....what we choose to do in life reflects in how we suffer...all differs with each person.
Jesus Christ did not dissolve our own earthly sins,He DESTROYED DEATH which was the only sin of Adam(first man)which is past down to all people...DEATH was what Jesus Christ got rid of.
Before Jesus Christ suffered and was Crucified and Resurrected....all people went to a place without God...HADES.
Why?
Adam and Eve....broke the first commandment of God....the physical DEATH of the body was brought by the first man ADAM...and for his punishment, God took away the closeness of man's relationship to God,man was not able to be in direct contact with God as it was before the fall(SIN)
Adam and Eve....took the fruit from the Tree of LIFE and DEATH(the Tree symbolizes the future Cross-the Cross also symbolizes DEATH and RESURRECTION.
So the Cross becomes the WAY to slavation....
Adam and Eve and their generations were unable to enter Heaven as the result of their punishment...
Jesus Christ(also called the second Adam) destroyed DEATH...He gave Himself up for man and God to be re-united once again.
Man on his own could not destroy Gods punisment, because it was man that caused the Physical DEATH of the Body...
Scripture tells us that ''God took FLESH and became man'' ...to save all people...this again is not forced on people, but man has been given a choice in what they want.

Here is an example...you go to the doctor for a check up and you are asked to give your medical history as well as that of your parents...the end result may be useful to the doctor in search of an underlying illness ?
Sorry if Im confusing you...

A man is not saved by merely confessing in the belief of Jesus Christ...does not Satan also confess that God exists?
''Pick up your Cross and follow Me''?
Pick up your worries and your sufferings and do as I taught you...The Cross is Salvation.
When the Antichrist does come, he will use all means to TRAP you into his wordly ways...all of it will lack 'Spiritual salvation'(remember the Tempatations offered to Christ by Satan in the wilderness), it will be done for the purpose of wordly pleasures and none for the slavation of the soul.
His earthly EVIL POWER will only last three and half years....after which he and the false prophet and all his followers shall live happily ever after together forever!

The Antichrist will appear as a peacemaker and he shall appear as Jesus Christ made His appearance...ANTI-In place of.
Jesus Christ began His ministery at ag thirty...so shall the Antichrist.
Jesus Christ was not married....so shall not the Antichrist be married.
Jesus Christ was Crucified and Resurrected...so shall the Antichrist try to imitate Him in many or the exact ways(all of them will be deceptions and illusion to solely trap the people in his net)

So what does one do when at this time?
Prayer and repentance....
What has one to lose at such terrible times?
Hope I haven't confused you more...
Take care,

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
the only public figure I would bet on(and it wouldn't be more than $50) being the antichrist is Ariel Sharon. The Bible speaks of someone who is near death(maybe even seems to die) that is healed. Ariel Sharon was the leader of Israel until he had a stroke and has been in a persistent vegetative state since 2006.

Isn't the final Antichrist supposed to be Jewish?

Anyway, Sharon doesn't look like the Antichrist to me, and is probably far to old, but who knows. If he comes out of his coma with his brain damage reversed and with supernatural abilities.....???

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Phantomfire707]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Graystar

i think the antichrist will be defined by it's loves, which define any beings actions and behaviors, which in turn define us all ...

and what is it man loves ????

1) FEAR, inevitable by-product of self-preservation
2) FOOD, needed for cellular reproduction ...
3) FAMILY, protected you from fear & nurished providing food
4) FRIENDS, taught you of yourself, a sense of belonging
5) FORNICATION, a deeper understanding of love ...
6) FINANCES, a sense of control over all other loves ...

if man is defined by his loves ....

6 choices to love 6 things beginning with the 6th letter of the alphabet, prior to loving the truth ....

6 6 6 ....

maybe you are the antichrist

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I have heard this before. The anti-Christ has certain physical descriptions per the book of Daniel that no one that I know of has met yet.

1. First, he will have a FIERCE countenance. Were talkingh about someone who would make Hitler look like a friendly individual visually. Fierce countenance means, literally, ANGRY APPEARANCE.

2. He will be without regard of women. This can be taken one of two ways. One, he will either be a womanizer, or celibate, having no interest in women at all. I tend to lean towards the latter rather than the former.

3. He will be super intelligent. People will be drawn to his ideas, not his appearance or charisma, because he will have none.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fum

Yes, you are.

Now we can all go on with our lives instead of quoting crap that will never happen and making everyone frightened.

I swear, Christians learn nothing about love, neither do non-christians.

It's all about love. What isn't love isn't God and never will be. Terrorization in the name of God is terrorization and comes from fear.

It is a war between fear and love. Which will win out? Idiots computing numbers for the anticrist, or idiots blabbering about praying to God?

Learn to love and you'll know God. Terror and terrorization are not Godly, and never were.

The error is all around you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If and when the AntiChrist steps forward, it will be the beginning of his Ministry here on Earth. It will mirror that of Christ in that he will 30-years-old when he begins his Ministry. He will be a King amongst Kings and he will be known by all.

LOL, who is this guy at the EU? Never heard of him, never seen him in my life. He is ancient even for my standards. No, he is a player and nothing more in my mind.

As to King Charles! LOL Too hilarious, big ole Monkey ears, like he makes sense of anything these days with his Pro-Islam attitudes and his clucky 12 eggs a day diet from "special" chickens. LOL

No, the AntiChrist has no Soul, he is without one because he is not human in the sense that we are. He is an Abomination of Desolation, a man without a Soul. He is sweet, he is probably a bit arrogant, he is most definitely gorgeous and he is a King already.

William will be King of England, and he has already suffered a head injury and recovered. He is all and more, ever see the comparison of William and the Shroud of Turin? The Shroud was consecrated as real by Pope Benedict this past year.

My vote is Prince William. His middle name is Arthur and he will be King! His birthday is June 21, the Summer's Solstice, and in 2012 he will turn 30-years-old.

He is gorgeous but my god he has some ugly hands! A ton can be said of a man's hands!

Personally I feel Rik Clay hit the nail on the head with 2012 London Olympics. Zion!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Just because someone says something is real, doesn't mean it is. Just because Pope Benedict consecrated the shroud of turin as real, doesn't mean it is. Even the greatest priest, is still just human..

Science has proven pretty convincingly with reproducible and real tests that the shroud most likely dates from 1200-1300, i.e. quite a while after the time of "jesus"..

Of course, scientists are also human, but I have to say I prefer someone who can say "This is what I believe and I can prove it like this, and you could prove it the same way too", versus someone who says "This is the way it is because I said so nah nah nah!"..

Grown up logic versus toddler logic wins me over any day.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
The Anti-Christ is defined as 'The Great Blasphemer'.

Think about this before you refute what im saying: During World War II Italy was allied with Axis Germany. The Pope HIMSELF blessed Hitler and his crusade!

[edit on 29-9-2005 by Master Wu]

That statement about the Pope blessing Hitler might be widely believed but it is a total fabrication. Italy was allied with Germany, but the Pope wasn't ...

Vicky

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
the one main thing we are neglecting is this, the TEMPLE must be REBUILT on the TEMPLE MOUNT, and the must be a signed peace plan, one that last for 7 years, all of which are in the works, for the Antichrist must have the temple built to deceive the masses, so far nothing of the sort has happened, no Temple no Peace plan when one or the other does happen then look for him, till then any one with ^^^ 666 999 426 424 444 222 333 in his name, or is it a woman's name?? (think that one out) could be the AC.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

not to get off topic nor derail the thread but have you read the book "The pope the slept with Hitler"

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Vicky32

not to get off topic nor derail the thread but have you read the book "The pope the slept with Hitler"

No, I have never even heard of it... However I have read reliable history books! If I can find the name of the book I read a few years ago, I will link to it on Amazon.. the history of Hitler and the Popes was in one chapter of about 30.. The book was written by 2 men and was about popular ideas that are not supported by historical fact!
Tried to find the name of it, I can't but I will have another search later...
Vicky

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'd have a dollar each-way on a women - Tzippi Livni. Current Israeli opposition leader

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
First, don't flame me for what I am about to say, it's just my personal opinion.

If there ever were really an anti-christ, I would say that is mankind.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I thought it said that Elijah and Moshe would be return to witness the events of the end times.
Maybe they were in his generation

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join