It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who the Antichrist is!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
"All men have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God." In this regard, anyone who looks at himself in the mirror knows who the antichrist is.

reply to post by Graystar

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think Justin Beiber is the Anti-Christ.

Justin = 6 letters
Beiber = 6 letters

6X6=36

Answer 3 6's :O

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cmbtmedic101

I believe you have the first five facts correct, He will be attractive, seductive, educated and most importently he will be accepted by Western Countries. The most importent thing to remember is he will bring peace to the Middle East, especially Israel, which is interesting considering what is happening in that region at the moment. I believe we should look at King Abdullah II of Jordan as a candidate.

For these reasons:

He is an attractive,charismatic and well educated and well spoken man.
He was announced King in Feb 1999 in which many world leaders attended including past and present U.S Presidents and European leaders or the time.
He was educated in Oxford, Pembroke and Georgetown Uni.
He is a staunch advacate of peace in Middle East.
His Family line is supposedly decended directly from the Prophet Mohammed (which is a very big deal in the Muslim world).
He is married to a palastinan woman, which if you dig deeper will find is a cause of his hatred of the Israelis.(Israelis moving into palastine after WW2 therefore displacing his family) Which leads to his ultimate goal, to destroy Israel.

I could go on but for more info on him ( the AC) read Dolores Cannon's book's Conversations with Nostredamus and Jeane Dixon Prphecy's about who the AC is and see what you think.

I beleive the AC will be very cunning in the way he approach's the world, You have to remember he come's as a savior at a very tumultus time for the world, which is being created for him at this very moment with economic,political and physical earth changes.

He came to power in a year with many astrological,policital,physiological and prophectical time.
Eclipse(August, EQ in Turkey), Conjuction of Saturn and Jupiter(Star of Bethlehem),War in Yougaslavia. Nostredamus prophecy regarding

He comes across very Western, acceptable to your averge Joe, likes to ride his Harley, parachute, skydive and scuba yet he is a Muslim. Seems like someone I'd like to be the man in charge of the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There are a stack of things that would seem to "fit" Ariel Sharons' profile , but whether I'm just making them fit like bashing a square peg into a round hole , I don't know yet , but He is one of 2 people on my radar.
The other is Maitreya ( there have been major primetime adverts on U.S tv between major football games and CNN programmes , announcing him and how there would be a sign in the heavens etc.......

[link to www.share-international.org] )

and the rather ominous Benjamin Creme with their share international organization ( which is funded by the E.U.)

As for Ariel Sharon possibly being the antichrist , the Bible definitely says he will be a military man , in charge of armies , and will suffer a head wound ( thats what a stroke is ). It says the world will marvel after him. The world would surely marvel if He awoke from the coma , and then announced peace negotiations. He would be taken seriously because of the worlds astonishment and the mysterious circumstances surrounding a coma. He will be Jewish and possibly from the tribe of Dan. According to the book of daniel , he will rule for 7 years. The first 3 1/2 would be where he brings the nations together into a false peace , but the second 3 1/2 years would be where he would show his true colours.
He will stand in the temple ( which isn't built yet , but the temple institute in Jerusalem are intent on making this happen and have made all of the relics of the original temple and they only await the birth of a red heifer .... They have drawn up blueprints and made a computer animation of the temple here...

[link to www.templeinstitute.org]

This WILL be built. The dome of the rock stands there now , but this won't be an obstacle.

From what i can gather , the antichrist will stand in this temple and proclaim himself as God. At that point , from what I can make out , Jesus returns and destroys Him for daring to imitate Him.

I think Ratzinger may be involved somewhere in this too. Maybe he is the false prophet , since he uses the title prince of peace and has captive millions listening to his speeches etc....
I also think its a bit weird that every world leader seems to drop in for a cuppa every now and again , and also how tony blair converted to catholicism straight after his political defeat ( which could also be a "head-wound" as the word head in the bible usually talks of authority ) and then became Middle east envoy and is based in Jerusalem.

so........

I have my eyes peeled on

Ariel Sharon
pope ratzinger
Maitreya ( who would fulfil the roles of mahdi , messiah , saviour , peacemaker , maitreya to all the major faiths )
Tony blair

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Javier Solana is not nearly handsome enough...
I thought the antichrist was supposed to be georgous...
Javier Solana is really not good looking.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join