It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who the Antichrist is!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
look to the cathlic roman church for the next anti-christ possibly the pope Im guessing the next one will come sooner than youd expect watch and see if the next pope is not from rome,italy 8

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i believe its this pope or the next one that will support the anti-christ

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What is an Antichrist?

Wouldn't every muslim be considered an antichrist?

Here is a special argument... that I ponder....

In the Bible it states, (paraphrasing) No man shall have any other gods before me.

Doesn't this include the statue of Jesus that everyone who is Christian is carrying around their necks or have hanging off their car mirror? If one thinks of God, who do you see in your minds eye? I don't really see a being but a concept. I am not one who believes that Jesus was a God. Nor should we be worshiping Jesus. If that is what the bible states.

Now Jesus was born a Jew. He was brought up as a Jew. He also had rabiis as his teachers early in life... but I don't think there is much written evidence of that but it is assumed since most people of any religious influence, do have either priests or rabiis as their mentors. The Bible was written by Jew. Every character in the bible is jewish except the mention of the Romans.

So how is it that the rest of the world adopted this religion? The Jews had their own version of a bible. And I believe that they did not want to share that bible for they believe that if you were not born of a jewish woman, then you do not qualify as a jew. So they created the Bible for the rest of the world. And in doing so, are capable of controlling the masses. Funny how the Romans (Italians) are the only other race mentioned in the Bible and they are the ones who are the central nervous system of the Bible. They are the holders of the faith and historic writings.

What was before Jesus' arrival. I am sure there were many Europeans walking around before Jesus. Sure they might have been in tribes or small bands of people roaming the lands.. or maybe not? I would like to know what kind of religion they were into to.

There is a part of our brain that is strickly for religious purposes. It is triggered whenever we think of religion and thus it must be a segmented part just like thinking, seeing hearing etc.. is. I found that to be also interesting for it was either planted by the aliens that dropped us off on this Earth or naturally there due to it's possibilities.

Why I think aliens dropped us off on this Earth? How else do you explain that every creature that lives on this Earth is capable of surviving naturally in it's environment. Us Humans have to resport to building shelter and tools to survive. It's not like we can stand the heat, or the cold. We have no fur. We also have no claws for climbing or digging. And we have to cook food. And we have to add spices to it to make it taste good.

Now that does not sound something that the Lions or Elephants are doing. Nor any other creature of the Earth other than Humans. We are not from here. I can imagine that the planet we did come from must of had the best tasting food and warm sunny beaches.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkrska
What is an Antichrist?

Wouldn't every muslim be considered an antichrist?

Here is a special argument... that I ponder....

In the Bible it states, (paraphrasing) No man shall have any other gods before me.

Doesn't this include the statue of Jesus that everyone who is Christian is carrying around their necks or have hanging off their car mirror? If one thinks of God, who do you see in your minds eye? I don't really see a being but a concept. I am not one who believes that Jesus was a God. Nor should we be worshiping Jesus. If that is what the bible states.

I do not worship the cross nor bow to It, It merely represents whats In my heart.

Exodus 20:3, You shall have no other gods before Me. ... Knowing God is
only possible through Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If there is an antichrist, it would be this guy.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by One_Love_One_GOD
I do not worship the cross nor bow to It, It merely represents whats In my heart.

Exodus 20:3, You shall have no other gods before Me. ... Knowing God is
only possible through Jesus Christ.

But you got his name from a book. What do you know of a man named Jesus Christ except what you have read. It doesn't make sense what you state. Do you believe everything you read?

It sounds like you are a victim of mind control. They got you to believe in someone and not a concept. It makes it easier for you to believe in a man rather than an abstract concept as a GOD. Especially when you see pictures of him and likeness' - but did you ever consider the following:

Most crosses depict Jesus suffering on the cross. How crazy is that. To remember a man by how he died. Not how he lived. And it just keeps prelonging the mans suffering for have you ever heard of those voodoo dolls in which you poke needles into to bring down whomever you wish. Well, it's the same concept.... keeping Jesus suffering on that cross for eternity. It's not what I would consider normal by any means. Show the man giving, teaching, providing, whatever, other than suffering his last breath.

Why do you believe in the bible? Is it because someone told you that you will go to hell if you don't?

Hell is also one of those newly created concepts. Before the 1300 AD, Hell was considered pergatory. After 1300, people started relating to hell as fire, buringing and suffering. Probably because man started to burn people at the stake. Before that hell was you basically sitting at the door steps of heaven and not being able to enter... sort of like being in limbo!

Again... why do you believe in Jesus Christ? Because you were brought up on the concept? How do you know any of it's true or factual? Did any of your family come from Isreal? Or from the area? So why believe in someone elses concept of how things should be? Jesus roamed the land he was brought up in... and I am sure your ancestors did not come from even the vacinity of where the bible was written.

You bought that line!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't! I don't beleive in the church or bible or anything like that! in a sense- I am an anti-christ. because..even if their was an anti-christ..he would just be a normal guy to me...except if he was a crazy cannibal or something...but, globally the world could care less if there was an anti-christ or not.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hi I am a new member and I just saw your note! Why does everyone think that Solana has to be the AC! Who do you think has the greatest influence on Europe and supplies a part of their power? Who do you think is Europe's strategic partner? Nope it's not the US! Enter Russia! Russia is referred to as the King of the North and Vladimir Putin is a good candidate for the AC. He always talks about peace and behind the scenes is planning great wars! Who is supporting Iran's nuclear drive - but Russia? I will tell you something else. If you read Revelations 13 it says that the beast(read AC) rises out of the sea!. Remember Putin was born in St.Petersburg which is a naval base. His father served in the Submarine Corps!

Now Revelations 13 also talks about a second beast rising from earth! This is definitely Iran. Iran's President Ahmedinijad served in the Revolutionary Guards so he is an army man! He literally rises from the land with the support of the people! So keep your eyes open!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
"So why now should he come," you may ask? Are things really as they have been since the dawn of time? No not really! there are many things today possible that were not possible 2,000 years ago. For example 2,000 years ago it would be impossible for one man to cause the entire world t o have a mark placed in the right hand or forehead of every single person a live. With the technology today it is easy; in fact its already being done! Ever here of the Verichip.

There are many other things happening in the world today that were not happening 2,000 years ago. For example, have you noticed that the world is in labor just the way that Jesus said it would be. Have you not noticed the humoungous homosexual out break we have, just as the bible predicted would be inplace at the time prior to the return of Jesus, ie the advent of the Antichrist. Or maybe you've noticed the incredible weather changes that have occurred in just the past few years world wide. I can hardly turn on the news without hereing of at least two major weather related tragities a day world wide. Its not global warming, its labor pains.

Typicaly when a women goes into labor the pains are far a part with long intervals of relief. But as she progresses those pains increase and become closer and stronger. I believe we are 3/4 labor today, but there is still enough relief in between the pains that we arrogantly say all is well no worries man!

First off, no one is going to take a mark on their body (anywhere) unless they're forced to (mainly at gunpoint). And nobody's forcing anybody at this point in time to take a mandatory microchip into their body. It's only an option right now. Also, a microchip would be buried in the body and "hidden" under the skin. The mark is supposed to be visible. It will be seen on the forehead or hand. A microchip wouldn't be seen, so let's just throw this whole microchip theory out the door. It's not gonna be what everyone thinks and everyone thinks it's gonna be a microchip.

My guess is this guy is gonna fool the world. People are already turning from God at an alarming rate around the world. On this forum alone it is so obvious. There are so many anti-Christian types who scoff at God and His rules on this website. The mods are even anti-religion. Yes, it's becoming painfully obvious the end days are rolling in just by the way people are turning away from God and religion. And Jesus said that in the end the Christians would be mocked and scoffed at for believing in Him and it's happening now bigtime.

Originally posted by Graystar
Have you not noticed the humoungous homosexual out break we have, just as the bible predicted would be inplace at the time prior to the return of Jesus

And where "exactly" does it state this? I've never read it in this context. I think you're taking scripture out of context here. I don't recall homosexuals being connected to the end of days???

I will agree with you about the "labor pains". I don't buy this global warming crap neither. In fact, I think it's probably one of the biggest conspiracies that our government is throwing us. Global warming has nothing to do with earthquakes, seismology, volcanoes and other land-based disaster manifestations (that are going on everywhere and increasing in frequency everyday). The earth changes and the weather changes are 2 different things and nobody can tell us why all this horrible stuff is happening. Personally, I think God's displeaure with man is what it's all about. I think the world is headed for it's chastisement. We're headed for some bad times soon. I'm just glad I'm older and not freshly born into this bleak world. I'm hoping to be around another 30-40 years before the labor pains end and the great cleansing occurs (but I wouldn't be surprised to have it go down when I'm still alive)...

....this world will be very beautiful reborn with all the wickedness in it slaughtered and gone...........GO GOD!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
the anti christ is putin

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wgm2g2bf

Putin is an Ally of the anti-Christ, Solana cant even get the whole EU to agree to a Constitution. The real anti-Christ is here in the US at the UN in NY.
He is the president of Share International and has his own floor at the UN building. He has access to all the worlds leaders and has met with most of them if not all. From there he pulls the strings and gets them all to do stupid things. This serpent makes masses of people sick when he preaches his matriea crap. He has shown he has the power to many unlike any person on earth.
Investigating this man will bring problems like you will not be able to get him out of your head or worse, He has been known to make surprise visits to intimidate you and suddenly vanish. Never let this man in your home EVER. Be strong with god before checking this guy out because thats the only way to keep him somewhat at bay. You can not fight him because he can defeat anyone but god, Praying to god is the only thing that will get him off your backside if you get my drift.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

So you think the antichrist is 80+ yr old Benjamin Creme? Oh brother!

This board gets more rediculous every day!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BugZyZuncle

And I guess thats why you have -800 points. Do some investigating before you post your age theory and have something to back it up. Creme claims his Matriea is the savior of the world and yet its Creme who has been shown to have evil powers and intentions.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Solana cant even get the whole EU to agree to a Constitution.

True, but remember Daniel's vision on how the final kingdom would be like iron mixed with clay. That means that it would only be held together weakly. The EU is a perfect representation of this analogy and the WEU(Western European Union) has 10 members which could make up the 10 toes in the final kingdom. Solona has quite a bit of proof on his side. That's not to say that it is Solona. We don't have that kind of proof yet, but he's not too far off the mark.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Oh I agree however it is said that he will not come from one of the old countries he will just rule them.
Think about how a little known artist from England speaks of this guy Matriea and next thing you know he has his own floor at the UN. If we are going on merits shouldn't Bono have the whole building? China and other non religious countries would halve this guy for dinner if he were not so powerful.
This clown has been to the White House to meet with the president, Remember Bush saying God told him to attack Iraq?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

And I guess thats why you have -800 points. Do some investigating before you post your age theory and have something to back it up. Creme claims his Matriea is the savior of the world and yet its Creme who has been shown to have evil powers and intentions.

LOl...I don't care squat about ATS poins skywatcher....lol!

Listen, Creme is a scot. and prophecy clearly states that the antichrist will be a Jew from the tribe of Dan, the same tribe that Judas was from! I mentioned that Creme is 80 something (not because it's any theory of mine)....lol...only because the old fart really isn't going to live much longer!
I could care less if he thinks Matreriea is the savior of the world. There are a lot of numbskulls that believe in Metreia and he is a bigger joke than Creme is!

[edit on 16-10-2007 by BugZyZuncle]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'm sorry but it nowhere states that in the bible. Some people do believe that and this is not the first time I have heard that. Just for argument, How big do you think the tribe of Dan is today? Do you honestly think any country besides America or say Ethiopia would listen to a Jewish leader that way? Satan despises Jews and has always made them his target so your theory does not make much sense.
The old mans Metreia may even be from the tribe of Dan, He is not the one with the power. The old man has paralyzed people in mass and terrified many on the radio as well as making them sick. Not one person on earth has done that before. He has better access to world leaders than anyone. Think about it. The U.N. backs this guy 100% and after what he says all the time can only move you to admit that he fits the bill 100%.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
so most people will like him, it has to be ron paul, lol fortunatley i hold the bible in the same vein i hold harry potter. i say appreciate the spectacular around you now instead of waiting and hoping for it your whole lifetime

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If there is an antichrist, doesnt that mean that anyone who is not christian or who is a non-believer is an antichrist follower? Seems like an awful lot of people. So muslims, jews, hindus, buddhists etc are all evil, right?

Antichrist= fictional ridiculous concept

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Don't forget that his rise won't happen until the future. The sealed of the tribes must be finished and seen by others as "why are my friends acting so strange" first before this is to happen. The seal must be finished for all this to start.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join