It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who the Antichrist is!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
I feel strongly that the best candidate for the Job of Antichrist goes to Javier Solana ,the high representetive of the EU.

Nice try. Many Christians, however, do seem to believe tha the Anti-Christ will arise from the "revived" form of the Roman Empire, such as the present-day European Union. There was a time back in 1988 when I thought that King Juan Carlos of Spain would be the Anti-Christ. Nice try, then, too.

But I believe that here is the answer: We will never know who the Anti-Christ will be because, according to most biblical interpretations, the Anti-Christ will reveal himself to the public (such as through global media) only immediately after the "believers" (if you or I are one of them) are supernaturally "removed" from this earth when that time comes.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Remember the best place for this antichrist to hide is in the publics eye. His lies are protecting him for a time. The more people try to name him and give him aface, which is what he wants, this will lead them away from finding out who it really is, and are we so sure that he may be a male, thats what we are taught to believe. I'm not saying it is a woman, and I'm not saying its a male. The mystery seems shadowed at this moment, but maybe we already know this person as already being "worshipped" by many, look at all the "alters" many put celebrities on. The most deceitful act of some may already have its power among them. This person may be seen as a "humanitarian" for all, "a charming, seductive, attracter by all". This person has a power of captivation to "speak" to all nations. Aren't movies translated and distributed all over the world in as many languages as they want it to be. Many will spend money "a mark of currency, that holds a lot of power" to see a movie that can escape one from their thoughts for awhile. There are so many avenues in possibility for the antichrist to exist. Again I'm not saying this as a belief, just an example of what kind of power this antichrist may hold over that flock. By the unveiling of this thing, as what it is many will be in shock that they have been "worshipping" the be-ast for a time and they never even knew it. Can you imagine that horror of realizing you were among "THEM".how might this ultimate betrayal feel in a life after this is revealed as" others will accept the mark on their forehead, without even consenting to it" a trick of treats to eat as you nestle in your warm beds of comfort and security that you have to get out of tomorrow morning and "sell yourself, as a whore does" without the taught literal meaning we associate the word with, as every day we commit this act for the relaxtion of our beds, homes cars, family, that all have taken such a VALUABLE RE-placement to what is inevitably going on around us all, and most can't pull themself out from the consumptions of the masses. Lastly, as An eye-opener, look and SEE if anyone REAL-ly seems to notice or care because its just all a myth. or its the bible-thumpers, or its something else, pulling the warm blankets of comfort up to you to cover you and keep you doing what NEEDS to continue for awhile for this to come to FRUITION, and see how different you feel in the morning when the CLOCK TELLS YOU what TIME IT IS and WHERE YOU ARE TO GO and have a NICE DAY...and everywhere you look people are so much more TIRED than they used to be. If they are so TIRED why can't people just sleep as they used to? Even their medication taken for sleep allows them TO REST because ultimately, an unrested SOUL can't sleep in ease unless, its been told to by a pill, don't you think that a SOUL people claim is our spirit might know the TRUTH, and that may be why SLEEP on your command is so hard to allow because the dis-EASE is infecting you and we just can't BELIEVE what is already in progress and underway... Now see if you can sleep..or LIE awake all night, until you just grab a bottle of SOULCOVER so you can reast easy that in the morning everything will be all-RIGHT!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Greetings Norio, glad to see you active on this thread.

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa

Nice try. Many Christians, however, do seem to believe tha the Anti-Christ will arise from the "revived" form of the Roman Empire, such as the present-day European Union. There was a time back in 1988 when I thought that King Juan Carlos of Spain would be the Anti-Christ. Nice try, then, too.

Yes I believe the EU represents the best fit for the revived Roman empire of Daniel and Revelations. However I believe the devil keeps many irons on the fire so to speak in trying to build his antichrist kingdom. It is unlikely that even the devil knows the precise details and timing since these were not even revealed to Jesus while he was on earth.

I might however suggest another one of the devils threads in forming the antichrist, and that is the rise of a muslim dictator, the imam mahdi or great caliph. About half of the former Roman empire is under muslim dominion and demographics suggest that within 50 years europe will be largely muslim, a muslim nation with a sophisticated nuclear army. Also interesting is the fact that the prophecies concerning the mahdi eerily fit the christian antichrist, including a 7 year covenant with Israel! I strongly recommend christians get an overview of this scholarly work.
answering-islam.org.uk...

But I believe that here is the answer: We will never know who the Anti-Christ will be because, according to most biblical interpretations, the Anti-Christ will reveal himself to the public (such as through global media) only immediately after the "believers" (if you or I are one of them) are supernaturally "removed" from this earth when that time comes.

This is the pre-trib rapture teaching, which I believe is in error. But in fact addressing your point 2 Thess 2, which directly discussing the timing of the Lords return and the revealing of the antichrist says the exact opposite of this. Please note,

1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

The passage concerns the gathering of the saints to the Lord (rapture) in v1.
In verse 3 we learn that the gathering day (= day of the Lord) can not happen until the man of lawlessness (antichrist) is revealed. Later in this passage we learn exactly how he is revealed.

Verse 4 says,

4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Thus he is revealed during the abomination of desolation event in the rebuilt temple. Students of prophecy know that this happens in the middle of the 7 year tribulation period.

Further signs of the antichrist are revealed in v9.

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

So there will be a lot of false antichrist miracles. This chapter should be studied carefully. It is one of the chief reasons why I believe pre-trib. rapture is unbiblical. It can not happen until some time during the last 3 1/2 years of tribulation.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I rather think bush is the anti-christ. I don't know how much credit the bible code holds, but it says in it, in tightly multiple grouped matrix's, that: "devil, birth, 1946". Gwb Birth year is 1946.

Also, the anti-christ does not know that he is, until it is time to finally act. Therefore, no one before the time to act, who claims he is the anti-christ, can be. It is kept even from himself until the time. Or so it is said.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
actually antichrist isnt even in the bible....so nothing is really "Said"

it says there will be many false christs....

and it talks about a beast in the book of revelation.

thats it

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kephas
I rather think bush is the anti-christ. I don't know how much credit the bible code holds, but it says in it, in tightly multiple grouped matrix's, that: "devil, birth, 1946". Gwb Birth year is 1946.

Since the antichrist is going to be the most popular politician of all time, even more popular than Hitler was, I'm afraid George doesn't quite fit.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by drfunk

im sorry but i beleave there will b an anti christ in r life time i no christians been sayin it 4 2000 years but ..u can tell where the world is coming to things that r happening never happen b4 ..so all u backsliders get back on point i knew i had 2 or i wud still b walkin the path to hell.. .

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Ok speaking of solana, the 666 means the number of his name as john said. In hebrew you have what is called the gematria which means for every word or letter there is a corresponding numerical equivalent. When you translate solanas name into the hebrew then find the equivalent you come to the number 666. So 666 is literally the number of his name. I'm going to provide the actual translations in a day or so. As far as the mortal head wound this is a popular belief but I'm not sure it is accurate. Remember the beast represents both a king and a kingdom and the horns is how john reffered to the leaders while it was one of the beasts heads that had the wound. This may simply a refference to rome who died and by johns view came back to life. Again just a thought it still could be possible he may die, if for no other reason than to mock Jesus. I just think there is a possibility he may not. People have gotten to tied to their interpretation of prophecy as opposed to reading it taking it at face value and letting god show the truth. Not only that but the book of daniel is like a decoder ring for prophecy, it tells you exactly what the different symbology god uses means. Read daniel where he is interperating dreams then reread revalatio and even the prophecies daniel made about ac. When you use the decoder ring of daniel you will come to a easy logical conclusion. This is how I came to my beliefs about Solana, the EU, and the UN. They all follow in accordance with daniels key in the simplest way.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell
No Offense, but that isn't a smart bet to make.

Mainly, because , the concept of the "Anti-Christ" is subjective. I can be convinced that the mayor of Flyspeck Island is the "Anti-Christ" and as long as I die before him you can't convince me otherwise.

Poor odds, love. Once again the house wins.

i just knew it was the mayor of Flyspeck Island, and i thought it was only me, thank god. Lets get the devil.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ATS Points: 25
BTS Points: 3

posted on 3-5-2008 @ 02:47 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Ok as promised here it is Javier or Chav-ee-yer is kaf vav yod resh
kaf=20
vav=6
yod=10
resh=200
so Javier in hebrew =236
now lets look at solana or so-lan-na is sin/shin lamed nun nun
sin/shin=300
lamed=30
nun=50
nun=50
so solana in hebrew =430 so javier plus solana =666

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jdl79

You DO know of course, that the ORIGINAL Number of the Beast was 616, don't you? It pointed towards Caligula of Rome.

This Anti-Christ talk is getting so old. People are going to do it for another 1000 years probably too.

[edit on 5/3/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Actually the 616 theory is based on a document that is not even complete. Time has deteriorated it to the point where you can only speculate it says 616. Other sources point to 666 as the actual number, not just a partial document with no other reference points. Besides I have to believe if God is in control he would manage to get the right number put in His book. After all it is meant as a warning so those who see the son of perdition will be able to identify him by the number. If the antichrist talk bothers you than obviously you don't believe, which is your choice. I would how ever expect since I give your beliefs the respect I feel they deserve, you could at least do the same for mine.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Especialy since I feel the importance to post these as a warning to people that don't believe like yourself. So that you might not be lost but know what God has said about this situation so you might come to Him. It never ceases to amaze me how some want to be heard for their thoughts but the second some one else voices their opinion they are the first in line trying to knock that person down. I post these things so any one who sees the truth in them might also come to realize the truth of Gods love, this even applies to those who knock what I say. And if my words still bother you all I can say is God loves you and so do I

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wrong.

It's no longer speculation, but fact that the document DOES say 616.

And as far as God being in control, perhaps you should study a bit of the discrepancies in it, etc.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Oh ye of little faith. You obviously won't change what I believe, so why must you try so hard to tear some one else down? Instead why don't you find out what all I believe, you might find we are closer than you think. While I respectfully disagree with the number issue, the actual number doesn't matter that much, I believe when we see this leader we will be able to fit both to him in one way or another. If you don't believe in the prophecies that is also your choice, but that does not give you the right to look down your nose at any one who does, after all you are on here and there must be some far fetched thing you believe in. You might be surprised I might believe similar things and may even have a explanation for them. I post these things because I do believe and want to make sure no man is lost to the son of perdition. Jesus loves you all and so do I

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
since I believe that the major religions are pure evil.(christianity being the worse)

then that would make the ANTI - CHRIST

someone who was good and was on our side... wouldn`t it?

like if faux news tells me that "joe blow" is a lunatic,
then well I know better and will listen carefully to what
"joe blow has to say.

It will more than likely turn out that "joe blow" is right on the money
and is probably someone I would call "FRIEND"

so many people are so easily deceived ..no shame... I was once one too.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ok do you believe religion is evil as in the system or the faith? There is a difference, and while I myself believe way to many religous leaders serve their own purposes instead of God. That does not change that I believe god is very real.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
To believe in the anti-Christ is to believe in Christianity, I do not believe in Christ thus the anti-Christ does not exist.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
why does "THE" Antichrist have to be a MAN?

also .. don't you think that any Antichrist that would want to avoid swarms of Christian radicals plotting to assassinate him/her.. would rise through world politics in a manner that would not attract attention to the fact that they "were" .. "THE" Antichrist?

I mean.. they're trying to prop up a world leader/messiah... don't you think they'd be a lil less obvious about it as to have every kid and their brother pop up on conspiracy sites saying I know I know!

-

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
When the media doesn't report anything that happens how much more hidden do you need to be? for the previous comment, just because you don't believe in some thing doesn't mean it does not exist. There are people here in the USA that still believe 9/11 was carried out by a handfull of guys with box cutters, they don't believe our government had anything to do with it no matter how much evidence you show them, just as with this just because they don't believe doesn't make it any less true. Faith in God is the same way no matter how much evidence someone can show you, if you don't want to believe you will always find a way to refute it. This is why its called faith, either you have it or you don't, and over all this is the same as ufos and any other conspiracy theory, either you believe without tangible proof or you don't.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join