It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who the Antichrist is!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I feel strongly that the best candidate for the Job of Antichrist goes to Javier Solana the high representetive of the EU. Although he moves subtly behind the seens now I believe he is poised to take center stage in the world. The event which will lead to this is his ability to bring peace between Isreal and the Palastinians. I believe we are only a few short years away from such a pact.

This comes at the perfect time as we also see an insidious technology creeping ever so slowly into our lives: implantable GPS chips! First we put them into our pets, now people are lining up to have them implated into there arms around the world. We can even find them being offered in certain hospital emergency rooms, including New Jersey's HMUC in Hakkensack New Jersey. Could this be the long ago predicted "mark of the beast." Never before in the history of the world since the witing of the book of Revelation has so many "co-incidents" emerged at once, and now we have the final peice to the puzzle- Javier Solana, the man who will tie it all together.

Javier Solana will bring peace between nations who have only known war. He will bring solutions where there are none to be found. He will unite the world in a carefully spun web of decption which has taken two thousand years to weave; and the world will worship him as though he walked on water.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
there is no anti-christ. if you dont believe me, i bet you $2000 that there will be no anti-christ during our life time. just leave me the money in your will

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
No Offense, but that isn't a smart bet to make.

Mainly, because , the concept of the "Anti-Christ" is subjective. I can be convinced that the mayor of Flyspeck Island is the "Anti-Christ" and as long as I die before him you can't convince me otherwise.

Poor odds, love. Once again the house wins.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
no, if the Anti-Christ is the leader of the EU, he will be the 8th ruler. I don't have the scripitural verse to back this statement up at this point, however, some point in the bible it says, "the 7th king fallen and the 8th yet to come," or something along those lines. Perhaps someone can help me out a little

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell
No Offense, but that isn't a smart bet to make.

Mainly, because , the concept of the "Anti-Christ" is subjective. I can be convinced that the mayor of Flyspeck Island is the "Anti-Christ" and as long as I die before him you can't convince me otherwise.

Poor odds, love. Once again the house wins.

someone cant read
if there's no anti-christ during our lifetime i win, coz if he doesnt show himself i win

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
your saying that if someone doesn't declare themselves as the new "Christ" and therefore fodder for the "Anti-Christ" you win as default?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
ryan ill quote what yoru talking about

revelations 17:10 and 11. its gotta be satan, the son of perdition IMO

17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The Seven heads are the seven mountains [symbolic of nations usually] on which the woman sitteth

17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continueth a short space.

*continueth a short space is the clue here, as nearing the end of the 1000 year period of the saints rule satan comes again to tempt the population of earth again. see revelations 20:3 ..... and after that must be loosed a little seaon

17:11 and the beast that was, and is not , even he is of the seven, and goeth into perdition

*son of perdition = satan as per ez28 isiah14. therefor the seven headed dragon of rev 12 (also IDd as satan) that heads up the beast (satan's government) of rev 13.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
www.catholicculture.org...

Cardinal Biffi's anti-christ comments.
Interesting reading.
Also includes Russian Orthodox anti-Christ predictions.

Excerpt -

By Inside The Vatican Staff

A cardinal, the Times of London has suggested is a possible successor to
John Paul II as Pope, has warned that the Antichrist may already be
among us -- but not seem evil to many. Rather, this "fascinating
personality" (fascinating in the sense of mesmerizing) may be seen by
many as a great humanitarian because of his support for things like
vegetarianism, pacifism and the protection of the environment.

More 'clues' at the site. When you read other comments by
Cardinal Biffi, you get the impression that he has met the man.

Another Cardinal Biffi article - www.thenazareneway.com...

My vote - BONO of U2. The guy is a 'humanitarian', he runs around the
world spending $$$ on people, he's into the pacifism thing, he is an
ardent reader of the bible ... but then has his own new-age take on
what it says ... hmmm .... Bono met PJPII and the pope tried on his
sunglasses. Cardinal Biffi could have met Bono at that time.
hmmmmm ..... Bono could be the anti-christ ....

[edit on 5/19/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
remember that old adage,,,

keep your enemies close

keep bono closer

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So now it's Javier Solana? How many antichrists does it take to screw in a light bulb? Just one, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to show up.

It seems like every power figure to come into the limelight is thought to be the antichrist. You can find a dozen Bible passages to support anyone as an antichrist possibility.

You guys have been waiting for 2000 years for him to show up. Maybe he had a change of plans.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I AM THE ANTICHRIST !! PERIOD ....JungleJack said so and i believe him !

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spamandham
So now it's Javier Solana? How many antichrists does it take to screw in a light bulb? Just one, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to show up.

It seems like every power figure to come into the limelight is thought to be the antichrist. You can find a dozen Bible passages to support anyone as an antichrist possibility.

You guys have been waiting for 2000 years for him to show up. Maybe he had a change of plans.

yes its true many have predicted wrongly who the anti christ would be. Never the less we know that he will come soon; I personally believe he is here now already. The world will not recognize him as such-certainly not you, because the Bible clearly says that the entire world will worship him except those whose names are written in the Lambs book of life. While many people wrongfully predicted who the antichrist is, the Bible has NEVER been wrong on a single prophecy ever.

"So why now should he come," you may ask? Are things really as they have been since the dawn of time? No not really! there are many things today possible that were not possible 2,000 years ago. For example 2,000 years ago it would be impossible for one man to cause the entire world t o have a mark placed in the right hand or forehead of every single person a live. With the technology today it is easy; in fact its already being done! Ever here of the Verichip.

There are many other things happening in the world today that were not happening 2,000 years ago. For example, have you noticed that the world is in labor just the way that Jesus said it would be. Have you not noticed the humoungous homosexual out break we have, just as the bible predicted would be inplace at the time prior to the return of Jesus, ie the advent of the Antichrist. Or maybe you've noticed the incredible weather changes that have occurred in just the past few years world wide. I can hardly turn on the news without hereing of at least two major weather related tragities a day world wide. Its not global warming, its labor pains.

Typicaly when a women goes into labor the pains are far a part with long intervals of relief. But as she progresses those pains increase and become closer and stronger. I believe we are 3/4 labor today, but there is still enough relief in between the pains that we arrogantly say all is well no worries man!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
While many people wrongfully predicted who the antichrist is, the Bible has NEVER been wrong on a single prophecy ever.

Matthew 24:34 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things shall be fulfilled."

Is it your contention that the generation of the first century is still around? Either this is a false prophecy, or the end times happened ~2000 years ago. Oh sure, I suppose you'll argue that Jesus was also part of that generation and that he's still alive. But note that Jesus DID die. So that doesn't get you off the hook.

Besides, even if he were referring to himself as the lone member of his generation who would be alive when he returned, isn't that deceptive on his part? Of course he would be alive if he returned. The clear context of Matthew 24:34 is that his return was imminent for the generation he was talking to.

For example 2,000 years ago it would be impossible for one man to cause the entire world t o have a mark placed in the right hand or forehead of every single person a live.

Note that the Bible says those without the mark will not be able to buy or sell. The clear implication is that NOT everyone in the world would receive such a mark. Revelation was written for a Greek audience. It certainly would have been possible for the Roman empire to enforce such marks if they wanted.

There are many other things happening in the world today that were not happening 2,000 years ago. For example, have you noticed that the world is in labor just the way that Jesus said it would be.

The geological record is filled with evidence of massive earthquakes, volcanic activity, floods, etc. These things are nothing new. What's new is the international news media. If you lived 2000 years ago, you would probably never have even heard of the recent tsunami unless you lived in the area.

Have you not noticed the humoungous homosexual out break we have, just as the bible predicted would be inplace at the time prior to the return of Jesus, ie the advent of the Antichrist.

I'm not sure what prophecy you're referring to, but homsexuality was an integral part of first century Greek culture.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Matthew 24: vs 32 - 34:
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled

When viewing the verse in context, I take "This generation" to be the generation that sees the tender new leaves of the figtree. In other words, the generation that witnesses the events spoken of earlier in the chapter.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
To everybody who is trying to trace the antichrist among the protagonists of the political world scene:

The antichrist will be a religious figure before he becomes a political figure.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

spandandham
The geological record is filled with evidence of massive earthquakes, volcanic activity, floods, etc. These things are nothing new. What's new is the international news media. If you lived 2000 years ago, you would probably never have even heard of the recent tsunami unless you lived in the area.

There is evidence of increased frequencey and strength of earthquakes and eruptions.

For example, we have always had earthquakes. The existence of earthquakes is not the sign. The sign Jesus was referring to was an increase in their intensity and their frequency. There are several ways to look at earthquake activity over the centuries. One way, which is pretty much independent of the existence of modern sensitive seismological equipment, is to look at only large killer earthquakes. These could not have been missed even in the absence of modern measurement equipment. Looking at killer earthquakes above Richter 6.0 yields the following graph.prophecyandcurrentevents.com

spamandham
Is it your contention that the generation of the first century is still around? Either this is a false prophecy, or the end times happened ~2000 years ago. Oh sure, I suppose you'll argue that Jesus was also part of that generation and that he's still alive. But note that Jesus DID die. So that doesn't get you off the hook.

looks like darkelf has allready shown you how you have taken Matthew out of context

spamandham
Note that the Bible says those without the mark will not be able to buy or sell. The clear implication is that NOT everyone in the world would receive such a mark. Revelation was written for a Greek audience. It certainly would have been possible for the Roman empire to enforce such marks if they wanted

Revelation13: 16-17
"16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."

Again take it in context. "He also forced everyone" does not say forced all Roman citizens. Your a little loose with your description "clear implication". Remember the verse numbers where added to scripture, you are taken these things out of context IMHO.

spamandham
I'm not sure what prophecy you're referring to, but homsexuality was an integral part of first century Greek culture

What are the signs of end times? “In the latter times, some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils” (1 Timothy 4:1). The last days are described as “perilous times” because of the increasingly evil character of man and people who actively “resist the truth” (2 Timothy 3:1-9; see also 2 Thessalonians 2:3). Our Twenty-first Century world has embraced moral relativism, tainting even the church. For example, many denominations are having a hard time defining marriage as being between one man and one woman, and many religious leaders today are openly supporting homosexuality. The Bible has become subordinate to the modern church’s quest for a more appealing “truth.” These are indeed “perilous times” spiritually.

Hope this helps answer some questions

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Rren]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rren
There is evidence of increased frequencey and strength of earthquakes and eruptions.

There is evidence of greater reporting. Whether that's an indicator of an actual increase is unknown. I looked at the link you provided. The thing that stuck out is that they look to match world population growth. In 1950, the world population was about 2 billion. It's about 6 billion now. The number of deadly earthquakes has roughly trippled in that time. Doesn't it make sense that the number of earthquake casualties would be related to population as well as to seismic activity? But if deadly earthquakes have simply matched population growth, isn't that actually evidence that there has not been an increase in seismic activity?

looks like darkelf has allready shown you how you have taken Matthew out of context

So many apologists, so little time. "This" and "That" are different words not only in English, but also in 1st century Greek. Are you trying to claim that Jesus had a poor grasp of grammar?

Revelation13: 16-17
"16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."

Again take it in context. "He also forced everyone" does not say forced all Roman citizens. Your a little loose with your description "clear implication". Remember the verse numbers where added to scripture, you are taken these things out of context IMHO.

IMHO, it is you who are taking things out of context. How is it possible for any to be saved (by not having received the mark), if the mark is forced on all? Thank you for revealing another false prophecy. It is not possible for the mark to be forced on all, and simultaneously for there to be a group who come through the tribulation without the mark. One of those two prophecies must logically be false.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by spamandham]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
www.catholicculture.org...

Cardinal Biffi's anti-christ comments.

Biffi is, I recall, the big anti-masonic cardinal no?

As far as an anti-christ, I think that others have said it best. Pretty much anyone you name rules them out as being the anti-christ.

Also, the anti-christ is someone people like, not solana, of hilary, or bush. Lots of people hate all of them. Even bono, lots of peopel flat out hate bono.

Also, lets look at it like this.

What happens if jesus comes flying out of the sky with angels and says 'i am jesus, i have returned'???? Is he jesus or the anti-christ?? IOW, the bible makes it pretty clear that the anti-christ comes around, does some pretty specific stuff, and then jesus comes and destroys him. If it happens like that, no one, not even a muslim or wiccan or whatever, is going to follow this guy.
So the bible can't be 'right', in so far as it can't be totally obvious, and can't happen in the way it says it does. If anything, then the christians will never be fooled by it, and it makes it pretty clear that almost everyone perishes, so that must include christians. So, if anything, the anti-christ will show up in such a way as to seem just like christ. You won't be able to tell the difference.

This, at least, rules out solana.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Interesting you mention Javier Solana. There was a bill (Recommendation 666) passed in 1999 that gives him incredible emergency powers over the Military in the WEU. This position they say is the most powerful to hold in the WEU .....There is also a book "Recommendation 666" written by Herbert L. Peters....excellent book...interesting information!

Check out the site here....

www.contenderministries.org...

cocco

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Dont know who he will be, but I do know that the Anti-christ will come out of Iran, emerging from within the Jewish community there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join