It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who the Antichrist is!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm trying to remember, but isn't the Pope supposed to have much information on the whereabouts etc? Something to do with the occurrances at Fatima? At the least, many eyes in Rome must be watching an ever changing list of "possibles." Yes no?

Hey NuTroll.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ is defined as 'The Great Blasphemer'.

Blasphemer is defined as 'he who claims to have the power of GOD'.

The power of GOD is the ability to heal/forgive people of their sins.
(Remember, Christ was arrested and tried because of his claims to be able to forgive/heal peoples sins ie.. arrested for being a blasphemer).

Who on earth claims to have the ability to heal and forgive people of their sins? The Pope and The Catholic Church thats who.

Simple eqation - who therefore is The Great Blasphemer?
The Pope and The Catholic Church is and always has been The Anti-Christ.

Think about this before you refute what im saying: During World War II Italy was allied with Axis Germany. The Pope HIMSELF blessed Hitler and his crusade!

Now im no religious nut, but i have a good idea what The Christ would and would not approve of, and a close study of The Pope and The Catholic Church in light of the above gives many clear indications.

And dont even get me started on the destruction of tribal cultures everywhere around the world that they have touched.... in His name my A**.

[edit on 29-9-2005 by Master Wu]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
[...]
Now im no religious nut..[...]

Nope, just a regular sort of nut with chocolate and coconut.

IF you're going to tell millions upon millions of people that they are "anti-christ", do it with a post of more than 150 words or so. Otherwise you just appear to be outrageous and imflamatory.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here i'll do it with even less words.

Anyone who says to another "i have the power of christ" is OBVIOUSLY "anti" christ. The very definition of Pope is 'Vicar of Christ' or "Christ's Representative on Earth".

Did Christ say "i need someone on earth to represent me?". No He did not. Don't get me wrong, i have plenty of catholic friends (I'm native American and live in a Latino community), its not them im talking about, its the Church itself at the highest levels.

How many budhist monks or native american shamans or muslims mullahs can you think of that take advantage of children? How many destroy the ancient native cultures of others in the name of their god?

The catholic church is nothing more than a modern Sanhedren (if not worse) and we all know the role the sanhedron played in the death of Christ.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The following verses are taken from the book of Daniel detailing how when the little horn is rising up three of the original horns are removed. If we assume (yah, I know) that these ten horns represent theWEU
then we can assume that three of these nation members must some how be subdued by the AntiChrist. At the present time Javier Solana still seems to be the prime candidate for the position.(As shown above under his name his positon and "special powers were created under recommendation 666 -See line 12 in document) Below thses versus you'll find documentation that should support that this sudden move to world power is shaping up. There's definately friction between some of the member nations and the great Javier. Dont' count him out yet!

7 "After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

8 "While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it.

The rise of the little horn

Amazingly Javiers rise to his present position was up through the ranks of the European union and is a eruopean himself.. Is Javier Solana the Antichrist? Is the WEU the forth empire described in the Bible? Don't just shrug it off - Truth is just so much better than fiction!

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't dispute that your guy is a player. Rev 17:17 speaks of 10 kings that give their kingdoms unto the beast. How many nations in NATO now? I'm not sure. The 10 kings could also be Illuminati rulers without actual positions as official kings, ( the terms president & Prime Minister didn't exist when Bible was written.)

There are 2 beasts, actually, by Rev 13. But there are also 2 witnesses of God predicted to have the same time span. Rev 12 has the same time span for the woman with manchild. Maybe it's a matter of perspective about the 2 also in Zechariah 11. Propaganda will say one thing, they'll say another. Either view will have the Bible coming true.

But 666 is a connected mystery intended to clue a name identification, I think. I've not done either numerology system on the Solanas name. Find both at the bushisantichrist.com site, fitting Bush. Solanas is surely connected to the system that rules over kings and drinks the blood of martyrs in Rev 17 & 18. NWO is the beast, regardless of which puppet is on the seat of public rulership. Only govs can impose a mark internationally, as the globaalists' direction is headed.

US sovereignity has been compromised by WTO/NAFTA/CAFTA/GATT/FTAA agreements, in violation of Amendment 10 & the legal precident of "Marbury VS Madison", which states ANY law repugnant to the constitution is void.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
No....it has to be David Hasselhoff or Bob Saget....there's just no way around it. One of those is definitely Lucifer.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

But 666 is a connected mystery intended to clue a name identification, I think. I've not done either numerology system on the Solanas name. Find both at the bushisantichrist.com site, fitting Bush. Solanas is surely connected to the system that rules over kings and drinks the blood of martyrs in Rev 17 & 18. NWO is the beast, regardless of which puppet is on the seat of public rulership. Only govs can impose a mark internationally, as the globaalists' direction is headed.

I suppose that I could create a number system to Identify anyone as the Antichrist(including David Haselhoff-LOL) if I really wanted to. I don't think that's what the Bible has in mind, however.

What we do know is that: javier was apointed to his position under UN document 666

1.Fact

Secondly He was given special powers two years later under a different document called recomendation 666.

2.fact

What do you think the odds are that this man would have his office and "special powers" given to him under two different document seperated by two years with the same number-666?

Also we know that he has written the Eruo med partnership contract, which is a seven year contract set to be confirmed in the year 2007.
Eruo med

As you may already know the Antichrist will confirm a seven year contract in the book of Revelation.

there are too many coinsidences with respect to this man to just blow it off.

Keep watching him He's getting ready to make a serious move- one which I believe will cost him his life!

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hey RyanP, NTinos, NuTroll etal.

You ARE aware (aren't you?) that no where in the Greek text of "Revelation" does the term "AntiChrist" appear even once.

I seem to recall words like "beast", "dragon", "serpent", "Whore", "Scorpions" etc. but nowhere have I ever found the words AntiChrist, an odd term used in the Johanine correspondence (John the Elder, whoever he was).

And you ARE aware (I assume?) that "666" is attested in many late Greek MSS of Revelation chapter 13, but many older ones (e.g. P.Oxy.LVI 4499, the socalled Oxyrhynchus Papyrus from around 240AD) has "616" and not "666" as the Number of the Beast, which is the Number of a Man".

see: www.csad.ox.ac.uk...

So the candidate in question must fulfill, presumably, both 616 and 666. The only candidate I can safely suggest would be NERO CAESAR in the two variant spellings using a Hebrew gemmatrial config (NRO QSR =616 or NRON QSR = 666)

Where: Aleph = 1, Bet= 2, Gimmel = 3, Daled =4, He = 5, Vav = 6, Zayin = 7, Cheth= 8, Tet=9, Yod =10, Kaph = 20, Lamed = 30, Mem= 40, Nun = 50, Samek = 60, 'qAYIN = 70, Phe = 80, Tsadeh = 90, Quph = 100, Resh =200, Shin-Sin = 300 and Tav = 400

NRO QSR = Nun + Resh + Vav (used for O) + Quph + Samek + Resh = 616

NRON QSR = Nun + Resh + Vav + Nun + Quph + Samek + Resh = 666

which would naturally place the composition of chapter 13 (or the marginalium of the 666 "number of a man" section) to the time of the Emperor Nero during the 1st Failed Jewish Revolt against Rome (i.e. AD 66-70).

Apparently the writer of the Apocalypse of Yohanon (whoever he was), [whose book is a hotchpotch of apocalyptic images taken from the Book of Daniel chapters 7-12, Zechariah 9-12, the specific Psalms from the Tamid Daily 2nd Temple Hymns ((Psalms 24, 48, 82, 94, 81, 93, 92). , the Plagues in Exodus, Hezekile chapter 38-44, The 1st Book of Henoch, and Joel etc. ] thought that the Messianic Jews fighting their pointless war against Rome would somehow win and usher in the New Jerusalem...

But look how that turned out...!

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I mentioned Nero as a fit in my firt post. But the tribulation prophecies are scientifically accurate enough for me to say that it didn't fizzle out with the death of Nero.

Nero was gov, and a murderous monster who mever imposed a mark. He represents the mentality of govs today also. Bush strummed while the New Orleans levees were deliberately blown up, according to net reports, & news reported explosions at the time of sudden multiple levee breaks.

Nero was the prototype. The predicted impact will usher in the mark. We can refuse the beastly govs via preparedness.

Govs are the real beast, & those who sit on thrones are puppets of the Illuminati beasts. Revelation isn't accomplished until the impact quake, which did not happen under Nero.

I cannot attest to the validity of the Oxyrinchus Papyrus, nor if it's fraud. But Revelations is not fullfilled.

616 may also fit again, as 666 does.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
it looks like resolutuons are numbered sequentially. i wouldn't read that much into it

Recalling its resolutions 660 (1990) of 2 August 1990, 661 (1990) of 6 August 1990, 662 (1990) of 9 August 1990, 664 (1990) of 18 August 1990, 665 (1990) of 25 August 1990, 666 (1990) of 13 September 1990, 667 (1990) of 16 September 1990, 669 (1990) of 24 September 1990, 670 (1990) of 25 September 1990, 674 (1990) of 29 October 1990, 677 (1990) of 28 November 1990, 678 (1990) of 29 November 1990 and 686 (1991) of 2 March 1991,

maybe in light of recent developments, you should look at resolution 616 ?

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
it looks like resolutuons are numbered sequentially. i wouldn\'t read that much into it

Recalling its resolutions 660 (1990) of 2 August 1990, 661 (1990) of 6 August 1990, 662 (1990) of 9 August 1990, 664 (1990) of 18 August 1990, 665 (1990) of 25 August 1990, 666 (1990) of 13 September 1990, 667 (1990) of 16 September 1990, 669 (1990) of 24 September 1990, 670 (1990) of 25 September 1990, 674 (1990) of 29 October 1990, 677 (1990) of 28 November 1990, 678 (1990) of 29 November 1990 and 686 (1991) of 2 March 1991,

maybe in light of recent developments, you should look at resolution 616 ?

Again I ask the question: what are the odds that both times the number 666 are associated with the same man. and are you aware that when the EU constitution is ratified He will have absolute power over the entire assembly-
line 12 of recomendation 666

12.Support proposals for the WEU Secretary-General and CFSP High Representative to preside over the PSC and civilian crisis-management machinery and give him powers to convene the Council of the European Union in the event of an emergency;

So I ask you to define Emergency for me !

The Woman and the Beast
1One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. 2With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries."
3Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5This title was written on her forehead:
MYSTERY
BABYLON THE GREAT
THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7Then the angel said to me: "Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

9"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. 11The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

12"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

15Then the angel said to me, "The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. (WEU and the antichrist!!!)They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are fulfilled. 18The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth."
( America!!!)

[edit on 30-9-2005 by Graystar]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Like I have said before in the antichrist threads,,,,I do not think the antichrist is a single being but a collective mind or position of the heart.

Look around you and you can see 2 groups

A. You have folks that by proxy mock christ, the so called Jesus in the Bible because
B. The so called christians have for long preached another gospel other than what christ preached. (Mainly that God is gonna get you unless you obey) basic obedience through fear and guilt.

B fuels A
and
A fuels B

So in essence you have an antichrist positioning of the heart and mind of man and woman in both A and B

A group is resentful at the mean God B presents
B group has a false relation with God through fear of where their soul will go after death.

C Group generally has had a true encounter with christ...does it mean they become without sin and never sin again? No
Does it mean they will never get mad at God ever again? No

its called a relationship and with all relationships theres times when ya get mad at each other,,,theres times when ya dont speak to one another,,,theres times when ya kiss and make up but all and all your both committed and accept each other unconditionally.

Once in the family always in the family

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Like I have said before in the antichrist threads,,,,I do not think the antichrist is a single being but a collective mind or position of the heart.

Look around you and you can see 2 groups

A. You have folks that by proxy mock christ, the so called Jesus in the Bible because
B. The so called christians have for long preached another gospel other than what christ preached. (Mainly that God is gonna get you unless you obey) basic obedience through fear and guilt.

B fuels A
and
A fuels B

So in essence you have an antichrist positioning of the heart and mind of man and woman in both A and B

A group is resentful at the mean God B presents
B group has a false relation with God through fear of where their soul will go after death.

C Group generally has had a true encounter with christ...does it mean they become without sin and never sin again? No
Does it mean they will never get mad at God ever again? No

its called a relationship and with all relationships theres times when ya get mad at each other,,,theres times when ya dont speak to one another,,,theres times when ya kiss and make up but all and all your both committed and accept each other unconditionally.

Once in the family always in the family

So I guess if a tree falls in the forest and no one is here to here it then it doesn't make a sound-

Be careful keeping your head in the sand will eventually lead to itchy ears!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The pope.

As far as the term antichrist--anti not only means "against," it also means "substitute."

The pope has written on his hat "VICARIVS FILII DEI" which means Vicar of the Son of God ("vicar" meaning "substitute"). And oh, BTW, if you add up the numeric values of those letters, you get 666!

The pope sure thinks he's God and people do worship him as such. One of his titles is "Holy Father," which is out-and-out blasphemy--that title is reserved for God alone, not some wannabe!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
The pope.

As far as the term antichrist--anti not only means "against," it also means "substitute."

The pope has written on his hat "VICARIVS FILII DEI" which means Vicar of the Son of God ("vicar" meaning "substitute"). And oh, BTW, if you add up the numeric values of those letters, you get 666!

The pope sure thinks he's God and people do worship him as such. One of his titles is "Holy Father," which is out-and-out blasphemy--that title is reserved for God alone, not some wannabe!

I think the antichrist might well be Prince Charles. Scripture says he'll be a prince. The second beast that supports the antichrist could well be the Pope. But we'll know the antichrist because whoever he is will be someone who recovers from a moral wound to the head. His sidekick will "call fire down from Heaven in the presence of men."

I understand Prince Charles thinks the world needs to be thinned and culled, and is game to wipe out most of the planet (you know, save the planet by killing most all the people). The royals are Illuminati.

Read Cutting Edge website. They've got some good information on this.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The Cutting Edge is one of my favorite sites.
It may be Prince William who's an antichrist.

Jack Chick believes the beast and the false prophet may be the Black Pope (Jesuit General) and the White Pope (regular pope).

All I can say is--just watch.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The Cutting Edge is one of my favorite sites.
It may be Prince William who's an antichrist.

Jack Chick believes the beast and the false prophet may be the Black Pope (Jesuit General) and the White Pope (regular pope).

All I can say is--just watch.

Amethyst -- Prince Charles' name comes out to 666 also. Plus in his veins flows the blood of every world conquerer who ever lived, bar none. And Cutting Edge said about three years ago he went to his counsin's house in Transylvania, descendent of the real Count Dracula, and at this time there was this amazing configuration of all the planets. Mars and Venus were practically right on top of each other and all the other planets were literally lined up. The Illuminati do everything by date and according to the stars, etcetera. So Cutting Edge thinks Prince Charles was infused with some extra strong demons at that time, perhaps Satan himself.

All I know is Scripture says the antichrist will recover from a mortal head wound and his sidekick will force the entire world to worship this guy.

I think the Illuminati is going to produce a fake alien, one of these hybrid creatures where they breed a demon to a human, -- you know, the Illuminati secret military's breeding "experiments" out in Nevada. The Illuminati will prsent this creature or creatures to the world and say they're here to help us (just like Reagan said) -- and that we need to listen to them if we want world peace. Mind control will be done to everyone at that time, and they will be able to control people who are implanted with microchips and programmed the way only they can do it.

It will be a world nightmare to rival no other. Those who are killed off at the beginning will be the lucky ones actually.

But nobody's getting off scott free in any "Rapture." There's going to be an awful lot of fundamental Christians who are going to be slapping their foreheads and asking themselves why they followed the teachings of their pastors so blindly. And their pastors will be doing the same thing - asking themselves why THEY followed their pastors and "brothers" and seminary professors so blindly, didn't even bother to question anything or try to reconcile what they were being told with the Bible.

It's plain as day what the Bible says -- to me anyway. It says in Matthew the Second Coming will happen After the Tribulation of Those Days. So where they're getting this idea that the Second Coming is going to happen Before the Tribulation -- well, I think they need to learn the difference between the two words "before" and "after."

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
resistance--

I too think we Christians are in it for the long haul--Matthew chapter 24.

I'm not so sure that one "bloodline" is any more satanic than any other, as we're all sinners. In fact--I am descended from the Plantagenets, who in turn are among the Merovingian bloodline. But I have no interest whatsoever in witchcraft or anything.

Their claim is that they're descended from Jesus and Mary Magdalene, which in turn gives them "divine right." But nowhere in the Bible does it say that Jesus married, much less had a child. People who believe this tripe forget the purpose Jesus came--and that was to shed His blood and die for our sins.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

resistance--

I too think we Christians are in it for the long haul--Matthew chapter 24.

I'm not so sure that one "bloodline" is any more satanic than any other, as we're all sinners. In fact--I am descended from the Plantagenets, who in turn are among the Merovingian bloodline. But I have no interest whatsoever in witchcraft or anything.

Their claim is that they're descended from Jesus and Mary Magdalene, which in turn gives them "divine right." But nowhere in the Bible does it say that Jesus married, much less had a child. People who believe this tripe forget the purpose Jesus came--and that was to shed His blood and die for our sins.

The Illuminati believe that they're descendants of Jesus? Really! I'd never heard that.

So what are they doing worshipping Satan and sacrificing and torturning little kids, turning out thousands upon thousands of mind-control slaves, human robots?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join