It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who the Antichrist is!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Azathoth -- You really believe Muslims with boxcutters hyjacked four planes?

From my reading it's plain to me that our own government took down the twin towers, shot missiles at the plane in Pennsylvania and also a missile at the Pentagon (no plane there at all). There were planes that ran into the towers but our own government was behind it, used mind control on the pilots, and "helped" the destruction of the towers along with explosives.

Did you ever hear of something called the Illuminati? You should read up on it. I'll give you some links if you want them.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Vash/

Becuase i have been to hell i knwo there is no god and i have been to heaven there is no god there either

Vash, if you HAVE gone to hell and heaven, then what you are saying is that, they both do exist!
If they both do exist, then what makes you say that God and the Devil/demons do not exist?

Vash, if you are messing with the occult, then it is likely that whatever messages you are gettng are LIES......and the father of lies is Satan.
The devil will use all sorts of trickery to get you to believe that you are all knowledgable and ........
"taken captive by him at his will" (II Tim. 2:6).

Of their life before Adam and Eve we know one extremely important thing: there was a great rebellion in their ranks. One-third (according to some Fathers; others say one- half) began to believe that they were somehow "self-existent" and "self-created."
They were encouraged in this delusion by one of the greatest of all the angels, a cherub whose name has come down to us as Lucifer, also called Satan or Belial,
In a revelation to the Prophet Ezekiel, the Lord God Himself addresses Lucifer and describes his former glory:

Thou wast.....full of wisdom, perfect in beauty. Thou wast in the pleasures of the paradise of God; every precious stone was thy covering…........Thou wast a cherub stretched out and protecting, and I set thee in the holy mountain of God…...Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day of thy creation, until iniquity was found in thee. (Esek. 28:11-18)

And Isaiah:

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning?…Thou saidst in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven. I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will sit in the mountain of the covenant…I will ascend above the heights of the clouds. I will be like the Most High! (Is. 14:12-14)

In the words of the poet, Milton, this 'wicked cherub shouted out: "Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven!"

Under the leadership of Archangel Michael the good angels defeated the rebellious angels in a war. Satan "was cast out into the earth, and his angels were east out with him... neither was their place found any more in heaven" (Rev. 12:7-8).
Where did they go?
According to the testimony of Scripture, they dwell in "high places" (Eph. 6:12). This is also translated as "under the heaven," Bishop Ignatius Brianchaninov defines this more clearly when he writes: "The spirit s who refused obedience to God...creep over the earth and fill the space between earth and heaven; whence they are called the spirits of the air, since the air is their habitat" (Arena, ch. 43)
. Indeed, St. Paul refers to Satan as the "prince of the power of the air" (Eph. 2:2).

DELIVER US FROM THE EVIL ONE
All of us indeed, is fighting with'' Spiritual warfare'' UNSEEN FORCES that capture our imaginations and if we do not fight back, then we too, get deceived by the father of lies............ "Resist the devil," writes St. James, "and he will flee from you."
"Put on the whole armor of God," exhorts St. Paul, ".,.above all, taking the shield of faith,
wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked"(Eph. 6:11,17).
And St. Peter warns: "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" (I Peter 5:8).

IX
helen

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yeah I heard the stories. As for a corporate elite, I'm sure there is something close to that but as for them controlling everything I seriously doubt it. But its a free country so your willing to believe what you want to.
I think its nonsense ment to get money. If its so important then why charge for it? Yeah it cost money to make but then again i don't think michael moore is really in need. Anything that would expose a coverup or disclose truth should never cost a dime. If they spend money on researching it, they were going to do it anyways weren't they? and if they discover something that would benefit everyone, distribute it. Doesn't have to be a flashy movie either. Sorry my two bits but your playing with fire if you decide to push the issue further on this topic as the topic is about the antichrist.

-Aza

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
www.shareintl.org

Maitreya

This man is said to be the anti-christ by over 200 current day phrophets.
Around the year 1500, a phrophet from the catholic church said the anti-chrrist was to come around the year 2000.
I'm skeptical, but there is much proof of this

[edit on 20-10-2005 by StemCell]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The Dragon is clearly the Devil.

The Beast That Rises out of the Sea is Dead. The Whore Of Babylon lives. She is the Jewish\Christian church. Who fornicates with the rulers of this world. And grows drunk with the Blood of the Martyers.

One day, the Beast shall arise. And finish what he started at Masada. He shall Kill those who worship the Whore. And the whore shall be no more. Then he shall ascend to the whore's Throne. And rule over all Creation.

He will raise up a ruler like unto himself. And proclaim him to be the Christ. The false prophet shall be the old followers of the whore. They will proclaim the glories of the Beast and his everlasting dominion over all Creation.

The False prophet will not relent until all of the Earth worship the Beast alone. And when all is lost. When the last of the saints are surrounded in the Valley of gehenna. Then and only then will the Saints be eternally delivered from Evil.

The Beast is the Final "Augustus" of the World. The False prophet is the worshipers of Augustus.

The question is not who he is, But when it happens. And no one, Not even the Son of Man knows the answer. Until then the world shall have birth pains. And the Whore shall become even greater until the "Beast" a rises agian.

The Goal is not to "know" the Answers of the End times. For it is not given to man to know such answers. The Goal is to Worship God alone, and trust his providence over all that is. And will happen. Hope is what we await for, Faith is what sustains us, Love is what binds us until he comes.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Vash/

Becuase i have been to hell i knwo there is no god and i have been to heaven there is no god there either

Vash, if you HAVE gone to hell and heaven, then what you are saying is that, they both do exist!
If they both do exist, then what makes you say that God and the Devil/demons do not exist?

Vash, if you are messing with the occult, then it is likely that whatever messages you are gettng are LIES......and the father of lies is Satan.
The devil will use all sorts of trickery to get you to believe that you are all knowledgable and ........
"taken captive by him at his will" (II Tim. 2:6).

Yes both heaven and hell exist and so do demons.
I have seen them so do angels i have also seen them but as for this god of yours i have never once seen him/her ...
I have seen Gaia ( a god) and in all my time in hell i never seen satan either tho i did stroll the palace of the king of hell

Mod Edit: Fixed quote tags

[edit on 10/22/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Vash, if you are messing with the occult, then it is likely that whatever

quote] by Vash
I have seen them so do angels i have also seen them but as for this god of yours i have never once seen him/her ...
I have seen Gaia ( a god) and in all my time in hell i never seen satan either tho i did stroll the palace of the king of hell

Vash -- Remember in Scripture Moses wanted to see God. God said, It's not safe to see me because it would kill you, but I will let you see my back. Moses went to Mt. Sinai and Scripture says God passed in front of him, with His back to Moses. When Moses came down from the mountain he had to wear a veil over his face because his face shone so much that people could not look at it.

That's why you've not seen God. He is so amazing and so powerful that you could not bear it.

But you can look around his Creation and see what he's made, and you can read about God when he appeared on this earth in the form of a man (Jesus). If you read Scripture and study how God acted when He was on the Earth you can get an idea of how God "ticks." You'll see he is full of love, mercy and kindness, that he is all-giving. Then when you look at his Creation you will get an idea of His great power. In other words, God is someone who is able to help you, able to save you, and who you can trust with your life because he is good, gentle, full of mercy and kind. There is no evil in God. He is holy and righteous. He will never lie to you, never leave you or forsake you. And he stands at the door of your heart knocking (as Jesus says in Revelation.) Jesus says, Lo, I stand at the door of your heart knocking. If you'll open the door, I will come in and sup with you."

God doesn't work like Satan. God doesn't force anybody to serve Him, or lie to them or try to trick them or manipulate them into serving Him. Only if you truly want Him and go to Him of your own free choice will He come into your heart and give you a new life. A new life means turning from the old life, repenting, and giving yourself to God.

Once you do this you still won't see him with your eyes, but you will know him with your Spirit, and some day when you die you will go to Heaven and then you WILL see Him.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Vash///

Vash, are you worthy to see God?
Am I worthy to see God?
NO.....
You say you have seen this Gaia......NOW tell me, how do you know that it was a god?
Is it because you were told ?
Dont believe everything that your eyes see......especially if you are not aware of the scriptures and how the Devil works!
Demons can come as angels of light when they fail to make someone FEAR them..in order to enslve them with vanity.......

What makes you so special that you want to see God?
In Gods eyes we are all loved the same........and even the most rightous of men have not seen God......why would you be any different!

Read this......"deceive, if it were possible, even the very elect" (Matt. 24:24).
The very elect means that those that do follow scripture.......even them will be deceived .....

the fearful warning of the Lord: "Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity" (Matt. 7:22-23).

St. Paul continues his warning about the coming of antichrist with this command: "Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle" (2 Thess. 2:15).
"There be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema.
As we said before, so say I now again: If any preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be anathema" (Gal. 1:8-9).

Tradition that ye have been tought.......what was tought to the Apostles and handed down to this very day.
So be very careful as to what you see as being truth because...the Devil has been loosed for a time......(Apoc. 20:7) to work the false miracles which he could not work during the "thousand years" of Grace in the Church of Christ (Apoc. 20:3), and to gather in his hellish harvest of those souls who "received not the love of the truth" (2 Thess. 2:10).
the gates of hell will not prevail against His Church (Matt. 16:18),
and that for the sake of the elect He will cut short the days of the last great tribulation (Matt. 24:22).
And in truth, "If God be for us, who can be against us?" (Rom. 8:31). So we must be careful as to what we see because Evil comes..........
"with all power and signs and lying wonders" (2 Thess. 2:9)
Take care,
IX
helen

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

November 10, 2001 - President Bush Speaks to United Nations
G.W. Bush:
"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous
conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th;
malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists,
themselves, away from the guilty. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance
the cause of terror."

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Vash///

Vash, are you worthy to see God?
Am I worthy to see God?
NO.....
You say you have seen this Gaia......NOW tell me, how do you know that it was a god?
Is it because you were told ?
Dont believe everything that your eyes see......especially if you are not aware of the scriptures and how the Devil works!
Demons can come as angels of light when they fail to make someone FEAR them..in order to enslve them with vanity.......

What makes you so special that you want to see God?
In Gods eyes we are all loved the same........and even the most rightous of men have not seen God......why would you be any different!

Read this......"deceive, if it were possible, even the very elect" (Matt. 24:24).
The very elect means that those that do follow scripture.......even them will be deceived .....

the fearful warning of the Lord: "Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity" (Matt. 7:22-23).

St. Paul continues his warning about the coming of antichrist with this command: "Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle" (2 Thess. 2:15).
"There be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema.
As we said before, so say I now again: If any preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be anathema" (Gal. 1:8-9).

Tradition that ye have been tought.......what was tought to the Apostles and handed down to this very day.
So be very careful as to what you see as being truth because...the Devil has been loosed for a time......(Apoc. 20:7) to work the false miracles which he could not work during the "thousand years" of Grace in the Church of Christ (Apoc. 20:3), and to gather in his hellish harvest of those souls who "received not the love of the truth" (2 Thess. 2:10).
the gates of hell will not prevail against His Church (Matt. 16:18),
and that for the sake of the elect He will cut short the days of the last great tribulation (Matt. 24:22).
And in truth, "If God be for us, who can be against us?" (Rom. 8:31). So we must be careful as to what we see because Evil comes..........
"with all power and signs and lying wonders" (2 Thess. 2:9)
Take care,
IX
helen

if there is one thing i have learned is that i do not belive in your chirstan god...

and demons can hide them selfs and decive people by hiding and changeing there shape to apper as angels this i know but i also know demons can not frelly walk among the angels in heaven and this heaven i talk of is not your chirstan heaven but a differnt realm ..

kinda like when you sleep and have a dream that is so real you can be hurt in it yea well thats the world of dreams and it is a differnt realm..

and why do i knwo this Gaia is a god maybe becuase i knwo she is and belive in her more then this so called all mighty god

and frankly i dont care if i rot in hell for all time i belive in what i do and what i have seen not by some flase god i have never seen nor seen any acts done by him ..

Hears a question
did you see him flood the earth?
did you see jesus heal the blind? ( how do you know it aint a palar trick played by peopel who wanted money )
Did you ever in your life know for a fact that you where saved by god ? ( and not be under some sort of drug or life and death sitation?)

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Vash -- God does love you. I will pray for you and ask others to pray for you, and I know the other believers in Jesus on this forum will pray for you also. God cares very much for you and anyone who would try to hurt you will answer to God for what they have done or will do, and he will not hold you accountable for what is not your fault. I do pray that God would deliver you from any wicked person who would try to hurt you or deceive you and I rebuke those persons or beings in Jesus name.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think this thread should be closed. It's not on topic anymore. And some people won't stick to it.

-Aza

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh, come on, Azatoth. It's not hurting anything for Vash to speak here. Where else is she going to speak? She happened to come here, and so if people here want to pray for her, what do you care about that? Are you the great watcher of the "going off the threads" person? Is that all you care about is going off topic? You don't care that a young woman is tormented as she is and that her memory of most of her life is gone, and that she has experienced the things she describes? Come on! Don't you have a heart?

Don't answer that question!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No the point is the topic is the antichrist.....and certain people seem to go away from the topic. Since the topic is dead it should be closed. Have you seen a black banner on the logo before? That usually when people start doing things like going against topics and political battles other then on PTS

-Aza

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Okay...Let me steop in for a second here....

1. Please stay on topic....
  2. Please use the quote feature correctly to avoid point-deductions in the future...

Carry on....

[edit on 10/22/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"My vote - BONO of U2. The guy is a 'humanitarian', he runs around the
world spending $$$ on people, he's into the pacifism thing, he is an
ardent reader of the bible ... but then has his own new-age take on
what it says ... hmmm .... Bono met PJPII and the pope tried on his
sunglasses. Cardinal Biffi could have met Bono at that time.
hmmmmm ..... Bono could be the anti-christ ...."

Bono's mom called him the antichrist...I don't trust the guy but I doubt he's the antichrist. I believe the antichrist will come from the merovingian bloodline as they believe they are the decendants of Jesus through mary magdelene. (read the davinci code) Most monarchies come from this supposed bloodline. Notice how they always keep there bloodlines pure. We've had 42 presidents that have come from this bloodline including bush. There is speculation that these are the sons of satan and that they are actually the serpent seed race of satan. They will claim that this leader is a direct descendant of Jesus and heir to His throne. He will have alot of power and the backing of the world elite. Actually he will be the son of satan. The devil never has an origianl thought so he will try to copy YAHWEH at every turn. Keep in mind that in this world, what seems white is black and the other way around. The tares ( Fake Christians) live ammong the wheat( true CHristians). look like the wheat and act like the wheat, but are deadly and poisonous.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Seriously, I doubt that anyone who is s'posed to be Jesus' foil would be so committed to global social reform and bringing attention to issues like ending poverty, famine, and the manipulation, oppression and exploitation of the world's poorest nations. If Mr. Hewson is faking it, his acting deserves an oscar. I'd be almost as surprised it is Bono as I would to learn that St. Mother Teresa, God bless her, was the one, were she still with us. If you are right and the anti-Christ is a 'fake Christian', that is a huge help in the hunt. It is reassuring to know that any of the world's non-Christians cannot be the anti-Christ, since it greatly narrows the list of suspects and should speed up the process of catching the bad guy.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Francisco Javier Solana Madariaga so that’s 7-6-6-9

Despite all the off topic stuff in this thread and the goofs bringing up poor Bono and that Knight Rider fellow. Solana does have some interesting aspects, at least enough to keep a watch on him. Now popular theory (I don't know how Biblical it is) says the AC will probably have Jewish blood so it would be interesting to see if he has.

Something a lot of people have missed is the theory that there have been many AC's. I heard a priest once say that every generation the devil throws up a contender for AC, since he doesn't know when god's time for the end times will be. And god lets them crash and burn in his own time, waiting for the time when so much of the world has turned their backs that it is better to end things than let things spiral into a true hell on earth.

I suppose we could throw out the obvious names as potential AC's in history, Nero, Caligula, several popes, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin…

Anyone else, I’m tired, but I’m sure the list is much much longer.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Since Nostradamus has named the Antichrist as Mabas. I think that the new Palestinian PM Mahmoud Abbas has my vote. He seems to be involved with bringing peace to the middle east and establishing the new Palestine state. Don't most prophesies state that the Antichrist will be a man that will bring peace to the middle east before he turns on Isreal?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wassabi
Solana does have some interesting aspects, at least enough to keep a watch on him.

I'm going to jump on the Solana band wagon for now. *Starts playing drum* He's in control of too much stuff and flying way under the radar screen. There's tons of "dirt" on him at a site called FulfilledProphecy.

One of my favorite spooky facts is that Solana is supposed to get a 7 year budget in 2007. Part of the budget is for the ENP. Read-em-and-weep folks. A 7 year budget to help pay for a treaty that includes Israel. Another fun new fact is that Israel just invited the EU in to police the Gaza border. Read up on this guy for sure.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join