It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hiya, I'm Sam! I've been hanging around these forums for a few months now, I find it all really interesting. I havn't really had much to say before, so didn't make an account until now. I would just like to air my views, and I'm really intrigued as to what other people think!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I hope to contribute my views on our military with my main interest in the airforce. I am a veteran and wish to stay updated with advances in air and space weapons and tech.

link   
I'm interested in checking out thing that are happening around the world. Not sure if I want to post anything , but would be interested in what others think on various subjects.

link   
Im new to this so i really have anything to post right now but i hope to learn alot from this Forum

link   
Im half American half scandinavian born and raised in Switzerland. Im very interested in teh subject and would like to lear more about it.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i want to know much about specials phenomene.....

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i was brought up as a cristian and i can only contribute my life experiences what i hope to learn is more about the di vinci code

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi i am in my late teens and just getting out of highschool, i would like to contribute my knowlege of the political and science feilds (wich believe me is more than most teenagers), and learn as much as i can in any of the subjects provided for me.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am quite interested in humanities origins and hidden potential. I mainly want to check out info on NWO topics and ancient civilizations.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
well i tell you this i believe in the bible and if you dont well the end is near and you will see and remember this you read...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I am interested in reading and posting alongside the alien/UFO threads since that is my interest.

link   
Iam just person who want become a good man

link   
I am a well knoweledged man of 14who wishes to learn and perpetuate my growth as an enabled individual, I will contribute my opinion and facts I can gather and I will learn all I can.

link   
im a freak about ufos and wats in area 51! im also crazy about wats in the universe. i also hope to make this place a great one and get lots of people like met o be members!

link   
im crazy about ufos, area 51 and wats in the universe! i hope to make this place a great one and to get more people who believe to join this place!

link   
hi my name is lori
i have a desire to learn about the unknown

link   
I'm 28 yrs. old. I have a mind that wants to be fed. I believe in the word of God and love everyone equaly.I've seen many unbelievable things in my life and am ready for more!

link   
I am a 36 year old man with an insurance background and interest in many aspects of life and travel frequently in many countries, always with unsatiable curiosity of the many things that are life, which has introduced me to varying interesting information which I may be abl;e to share with curious people likeme.

link   
59 yr old techno-phile us navy retired

link   
I'm a 19 years old boy who likes polotics
sci_fi ,I also like to put things together from different sources to find the what really happened also to predict what could happen .So I'm registering to this website hoping it's a good source ,and I think it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join