It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I seek education, for the re-education of the people, to find out how many people actually know what they are talking about - and how far they would go to stop our liberties being taken from us.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have been viewing this forum for a time and would like to contribute because I believe that I am interested enough to start posting. i would like to learn a lot about obscure or "covered up" topics that I previously had no knowledge of. I would like to learn.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm a liberal teenager who believes in anarchist and revolutionist ideas. I'm anti-Bush, and will NEVER trust the government.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm just your typical beach bum hoping to learn.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am It Professional, and always intrested to learn new technologies and solve mystries.
My prime intrests include,
Psychology, Numurology and Reike.

I can help people learning these sciences.

Atif Tasneem Khan
[email protected]
0092-300-6135889

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am 52 years old and have been a conspiracy buff for many years. i have read numerous books, articles and so on and am a natural sceptic. All i have to offer is the knowledge i gained from reading and experiencing through the years.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hello, my name is Darryl R. Walker Jr. but my friends call me Dj. I am a 24 (25 next month, yikes!) year old male and i stem from Phoenix Arizona. I have only begun to read the posts on this particular board and i have to say that what I've found has been quite intruiging. I dont claim to be anything outside of an interested party. I would like to read more of the boards before posting too much of anything, seeing as i have only now stumbled upon them. I do believe that i have an intellect that can at the very least keep up with these topics, and im sure in the near future you could find me involving myself in them. Thank you for your consideration.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I wish to know more about top secret things, they intrest me

link   
43 y/o male in Oklahoma, married w/children. Open minded Christian, very interested in topics of this board

link   
I am interested in 911 and the study of the NWO and also how modern events and organizations relate to the events foretold in the Bible. I hope to share what I have learned about govt conspiracies etc with others and also to learn new details that I have overlooked.

link   
58 YO Male, retired firefighter; and while not paranoid still extremely curious. Found this site while prowling the net.

link   
I am a student of human nature. I hope to contribute some knowledge to discussions where I may, and to learn from others. If you don't learn something new everyday...you've wasted the day.

link   
I'd like to learn more about Area 51 and Prototype Aircraft in development/use

link   
I intend to learn about Dulce.

link   
I have been into the Secretive nature of the US government and enjoy spreading there lies and contraversial crap to the publick. But when it really comes down to the truth, we all are just people, and sometimes I beleave that the government forgets that. Were fighting to stay allive because of the vile and greed ridden nature of man. That the land was divided equily omong us and yet we continue to pursue the dream of power and land by killing eachother. Sorry kind of getting out there(h=e) It is what it is. What you consume; consumes you. Ok. I wonder what is in front of you besides the thing that is. (?) Noncence.

I love to learn about the government ect as I said such as the MKUltra and the MJ12 and MIB. And the Government document writing system: Last, First/ 30 March, 1964 ect.
As well as many other government consumed projects. Dirty Bombs, how Bush may have set up the attack on 9/11, Russia supposadly 'losing' 100 ((!!!)) suitcase nukes! Asasinationon on Bush (Grenade). ECTECTECT..............
ASF-CIS

link   
Hi, I am really interested to find out as much as possible about government cover ups,ufos and any other futurist stuff. Also I can hopefully help you guys to.

link   
48 yr old Kiwi interested in rippoffs by governments, where the country is duped by those running it.

link   
Hi: My name is Vane I am a veteran of the U.S. military. I hope to learn from verifiable and reliable sources what our government doesn't want us to know. If I come to trust this site I'll share with ours what I know from my experience in the military.

link   
I am in search of sites that are not dealing in disinformation

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join