It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I am a reasearcher for the truth, and knowlege. Hope to open a few minds, as well as learn from others. That being said.....See you in the forums Sººn~

link   
I am currently 17 and a very brilliant student at a great high school. I enjoy swimming and playing water polo.

link   
middle age~ middle income~ information seeker enjoy your discusion topics

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
im new to all this.iv a friend who is always talking about conspiraces.aliens etc.and i just wanted to find out whats its all about

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
37 year old male from the US. I've been intrested in the paranormal, mostly in the areas of cryptids and ancient mysteries, for over 20 years. I feel I can contribute in these areas as well as in the areas of ghost. I am awlays open to new theories and am intrested in hearing other view points.

link   
a guy who spent a lot of board time until i got the final low down on false memory symdrome recomend you have a long study on that ,intrests extremly wide as i have a very varied and intresting jobs in resach and devlopment. scince & tecnolagy enginring & design.

link   
although i am young i have been interested in paranormal activity and governmental issues fdor a long time.

link   
i am interested in the middle east and would like to learn the true facts about the problems over there , this information is for my personnel use only

link   
I am a retired technician that has many views on how our government operates and how it could operate to help more of our citizens. I would also like to discuss retirement programs of our elected officials. As you and your partners I have many concerns to chat about.

link   
I'm not shure what i will be able to contribute. but I do like to read and learn about new things

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have studied the conspiracy for over 30 years and in the course of my research have collected a large library of conspiracy works. These books have become the sources for three books, available on the Internet in which I document and explain the spiritual roots of the conspiracy, its shape-shifting nature and the deadly consequences for religion.

In joining this group, I hope to be able to assist others from the sources in my library and contribute what I have discovered in my studies. I also would like to learn more about the various facets of the conspiracy I am not as familiar with as I would like to be. In other words, I hope to give as much as I receive.

Thank you for your consideration.

T. Stanfill Benns
(If possible I would like to use my user name vs. my real name, unless it also is necessary to list my true name to join the forum. In that case, I will use it.)

link   
I'm just starting off on the road to gain knowledge, that has been kept from all of us.

link   
Stumbled across ATS & BTS a few months back and got hooked. Haven't slept since then! Sorry it taken so long to register, but there's so much to see.

link   
U.S. Biomedical R&D Liaison for Southeast Asia located at American Embassy Singapore. Speciailizing in radiological sciences and biophysics, biochemistry and operational medicine applications.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Iam the prodigy of the unhappy union between cynism and idealism and also a dedicted follower of fashion

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Greetings All,

I hope to contribute and share my 'knowledge' and own personal insight on this forum especially about UFO's(1),paranormal studies(2) , the illuminati...
By taking part here on the ATS forums i think i can get to a better understanding of the things i already 'know'(and don't know) by 'hearing' the opinions of the other members on my posts and discussions.I'm just looking for the truth (aren't we all ?)
(1). Roswell , Betty & Barney Hill , Bentwaters incident , Belgium Case, Phoenix Lights.
(2). Ghosts , ESP , Reincarnation , Seth (Jane Roberts).

Peace, Alundra

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hello, my name is Katherine and I am very interested in joining, as your topics are right up my alley. I am a 37 year old social worker. I am also a magician (hobby only - I have more love than talent of magic).

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i desire to be on ABOVE TOP SECRET because i have opinions too and what better than to express them and help give advice to others who need.
i am also one of those that have had weird paranormal experiences and wish to explain them so that i may be able to find out what is going on, and maybe find some answers.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Ned and ever since I was little I have always been interested in the paranormal and top mysteries unknown. I am generally interested in the ufo phenomenon and hope to find out any secrets to it. If I do find out some new type of information I will post it on the site...

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join