It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I joined this board, because I am interested in learning more about what our government, is doing for us. Also, I have interesting stories about my life that my be beneficial in the paranormal areas of the board!! Please let me join!

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Learn what's going on in the USA, tell what's going on in Europe.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I am a recovering alcoholic. I've been through hell most of my life and now finally starting to live. Just don't know how to without drinking. just for today I am a student of life. 15 months - 12 days sober

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am so happy to be part of this growing comunity, and to learn a deeper meaning to our life here on earth.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Retired from US Army after28 years, and I hope to enlighten people about the Miliatary and the way they co things. After that I hope to learn to be more toloraTE OF THE REST OF human beings.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm 31 years old from Kentucky. I have had some college and my interests include adaptive camouflage and virtual immersion technology.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
my name is Yami. I am a Satanist.... and i thought ths site looked interesting and wanted to get to know its people.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am a conspiracy and weaponry fanatic its borderline obsessive. I am also described as having a real knack for new info and describing it I would have alot to contribute to the site.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
my name is prakash anand i am planning to join the indian air force. i have a passion for aircrafts, such as fighter jets.And i am interested yo know what is the latest technology developed by the Americans & Russians after the post-cold war era.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
my name is prashanth anand. I am planning to join the air force i want to know where my country India stands in military technology along with its neighbours.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hello, all.

I find amazing the slogan of your site, and hope I can contribute to back up that philosophy.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am an 18 year old male that has an specific interest in Sausers , UFO , intelligent life from other space ( as I belive exsict )

I have drawn a sketch of how I think an saucer works physically that I will post as soon as I become an member

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I hope to be able to help out in anyway i can. I am moving to colorado in the fall and i plan on going to nevada a few times maybe on an expedition etc.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
To help anyway i can. I am moving to Colorado this fall and plan to go to neveda a few times maybe a little expidition or to. And if anyone needs help with webdesign, photo, or video editing i can help there too

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My name is Stephen, I'm 23 years old and live in central KY. I stumbled across these boards on another website a week or so ago and have been back every day since. Over the past year or so I've had this gut feeling that something bad is heading are way in the near future, maybe reading up on the Mayan calender did the trick. I find every part of these forums fascinating. I would very much like to be able to post and talk with members here about my thoughts, findings, and opinions.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I like to comment on the war on terror. I feel having read the forums that there are some horrifically ignorant views of cultures and of history and fact. It is this that i want to change. I am also interested in UFOlogy and the disclosure of such information.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I am a military supporter and enjoy learning about military hardware, specifically aircraft and ships.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I hope to contribute to the conspiracies and what not, I really hope to learn about conspiracies and governmental lies as well.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Pleased to be here seeking truth and knowledge.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm 25, live in Arizona, and like to absorb all information on the paranormal. I hope to learn new information on UFO's etc. I live in Arizona, which has its fair share of paranormal activity and hope to learn more about my region's paranormal events.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join