It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I want to stay abrest of current events that are not available from media or newspapers

link   
To help answer some question with factual information and honest discussion. I hope to learn more about secret societies

link   
Radio DJ new to conspiracies, creating a radio talk show dedicated to conspiracies, i believe in the free flow of information, unedited and raw and freely available to anyone no matter what. No man, woman or chaild should put a price or copyright on information, thats why i'm setting up my radio show, for the free flow of information, as long as its the truth, i'll air it regardless of what people say, i will not refuse to give out information if i have it and i dont think that people should. I'm aiming for the top spot in conpiracy radio.

link   
I'm pretty laid back. Knowledge has given me piece of mind. I would like to be able to share this with those who still seek it. And to broaden my own, as well.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hi, i like to talk about the paranormal and un-explained happenings. I would like to help people with questions about aliens and spirits and learn more about subjects like the jfk assasination.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
i am a 19 yr old college student who has recently become fascinated with things most people dont generally talk about! while talking to a friend he said i should check this site out and that it was useful for the things i am trying to learn! i will try to contribute as much as possible, but right now this is one of the first steps i have taken in trying to learn more!

link   
I am a concerned citizen who still believes that the SR-71 concepts are currently being used.

link   
I am greatly interested in the subject of conspiracies. After reading this board forever I have an urgent urge to post. This is THE conspiracy forum on the net, I hope I can contribute to it.

link   
Just a fun, dorky, nerdy, blunt, random, outgoing, down to earth, laid back lady =)

link   
Would like to discuss space exploration, and many, many other topics. You have a wealth of knowledge in your membership and posts, and I just want to participate in that.

link   
im in it to expand my horizons

link   
50 yrs old ex-electronics tech - disabled by stroke. Interested in computers, reading and music

link   
I've been a member of the site before, but I cannot my former email address to get my password. Thanks!

link   
hi, how ya doing? my name's irwan, 25 yrs old, malaysian, grew up and attended school/college in london/kuala lumpur and now working as a processing tech in new jersey. i'm of malay, indonesian, chinese, portugese, dutch and arab descent. i have a huge interest in many of the subjects listed for discussion here such as conspiracies, aliens, science and technology, space exploration, ancient civilizations, time travel and paranormal studies. especially ancient egyptians, pyramids and aliens. i really wanted to discuss about the wingmakers with the other forum members here. this is the type of website that i've been looking for and i'm glad i finally can get the chance to learn and discuss with the many intelligent and knowledgable ppl at ats. i'd very much appreciate if you could grant me membership. thank you.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have had awake as well as astral encounters with the following entities;Reptoid(s);gargoyles; MIB;numerous entities;I am posting because the Reptoids are very dangerous to all humanity:even though I expect to be ridculed I remain undaunted in my quest to awaken people ;everything I will post with the permission of this website is true with no embellishments; I am a 55 year old nurse from MA.

link   
I'm here to learn what the government wants to cover up, and hopefully share what I've discovered.

link   
im here to educate myself further on the subject of the new world order that we all here so much about

link   
I'm looking for a sophisticated community with mature people who are willing to discuss topics regaurding our society and the underbelly of it, As well as obscure knowledge (UFOs, 9/11, Bush Comitee, to name a few).

I'm very interested sharing my theories, opinions and evidence regaurding the topics I'm interested in with everyone who is willing to lend an ear.

link   
I was sent a letter from nuova tech inviting me to join. I would like to know more about it before i go sending off any money in case it is a scam

link   
I David am a truth seaker like most people out there, if knowledge is free then why do we pay to learn?

I hope to contribute anything i hear, see or find that could be worth being apart of this web site and in turn hopefull u might b able to answer some questions i have.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join