It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I hope to contribute to the disbelief that the bible was all giggles and grins. I hope to learn only what i do not know.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have studied ancent history/science and want to share my knowledge of the annunaki, bluebloods,, DNA, ESP, etc. I am glad there is such a forum...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am an activist for the rights of former sex offenders and want to see what your site has to offer,

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
My name is Henry Bobeda Jr., I am forty-six years old, and I work in a high security environment. I've always questioned the things in this world(or out of this world) that seem to be unexplainable, incredible, seemingly impossible,or just plain bizarre. This would include such controversial topics as UFO's , Area 51, The Roswell Incident.and The Philadelphia Experiment. These topics have always intrigued me and I'm always looking for new avenues for vital information... I,m hoping that your website will help satisfy my desire for that information, but above all ...to try to find THE TRUTH ! I,m not sure how much Iwill be able to contribute,but if I do find something of importance,I would be glad to share it with you.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I want to participate in the debates and discussions and give my own ideas and thoughts.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Psichiatrist, 50 years old, interested on politics since I was a student. nationality:Greek.

link   
I am interested in Air Force,I'd like to know more about US airforce & PLA airforce

link   
back again in a new incarnation.
retired intel analyst..special interest..unexplained phenomena, illuminati..secret gov'ts...UFO's & Mid East affairs

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hi, i'm an engineering student from Germany, i'm interested in conspiracy topics (mostly science and politics, less in paranormal things like aliens ghosts and religion). I travel a lot and speak a lot of languages.

link   
Just looking to enjoy other people, without the crowd.

link   
i am realy intrested in a lot of topics ur site covers and i hope o learn from them
i have been a user before but forgot my login and password

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I enjoy this site for its openess to all the current and relevent news. I enjoy being able read what "everyday" people think and believe, not just what the news reports tell us.

link   
I was hoping to learn about goverment conspiacies

link   
Hey. I'm just a dude who gets a kick out of all these conspiracy stories and undiscovered animal legends. A big part of me hopes that some of them are true. Why do they never take the lens cap of the camera!?

link   
hiya! i love think were not alone and i also believe were not alone, not only by other humans but also paranormal beings like spirits and ghosts etc etc....
i'm well into the paranormal and love talking about it too!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Base outline for a musical comedy about 911 amd other conspiracies proved to exist. Chemtrails, VoteScam and Prescott Bush financing of Hitler included.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
very interested in discussing and investigating various phenomenon - as i belive there's more than this

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interest in field propulsion as well as other non-aerodynamic propulsion, stealth, aether physics and biological sciences. I want to learn "what's up".

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
hi i have come too this discussion board too hear what people think about certain subjects. another reason i have come here is too express my views

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i hope to provide information that will prove that there is life on other planets. i hope to learn secrets about the galaxy that the gov't tries to hide.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join