It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Just searching for the truth

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I am a psychology major, very into spirituality and all religions... very into astrology and i plan to get a PhD in psychology and a masters in spirituality

i am looking for the book of mary magdalen which i have only first heard about and cannot find it

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Is it time to start fighting back?

link   
I am Michael, 53 and level-headed.
While not a complete 'conspiracy theorist', I do see trends in America that disturb me. I hope to be able to share information that will bring these things to light, as well as be made aware of things I haven't noticed yet.

link   
india based analyst. areas of interest - energy-driven geopolitics, military policy, middle eastern affairs, current gen deployed weapon systems in the ME and Asia.

link   
I enjoy discussing the possibilities of truth beyond what is supposed to believe.
I also enjoy the perspectives of others.

link   
I'm 17, an infomaniac, a technology freak and a fashionista....

link   
I am a physics afficianado with an interest in propulsion.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hey to all. I have been having such a hard time getting registered...but I finally got on. Anywhoo...that said. I am glad to be here, and hope to learn a lot, and be able to contribute much more. I have been a student of religion/theology/ paranormal/other world...for a very long time. Wait...I'm not that old. I see from the posts there a many different views available, and many different characters abounding. I know I will enjoy this site immensely. Glad to be here.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
ASTNN lurker coming out(sort of)

link   
a helpdesk computer hardware technichian for time computers UK and am interested in paranormal activities and the concept of aliens controlling the humans

link   
I am a twenty year old psychology student in Canada, with great interest in various other fields such as philosophy, politics, history and science. I have been directed through this site through interest of the works of David Icke, as well as research on alternate truths to the 9/11 affair. I feel I can add a great deal to the site in fields of science (specifically theoretical physics, one of my favourite authors is leading superstring theorist Brian Greene) as well as psychology and humanities through personal interest and studies persued. Through this website, I hope to learn more on topic of obscure politics, specifically its connection and persuit psychologically as well as the upcoming european constitution and predictions for its future developments/consequences. I hope, specifically, that a good debate can be started on this topic in the community.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Combat veteran looking for some answers

link   
Hi,

I'd like to contribute by simply helping to destroy ignorance.

A quick example: One thing I've noticed of late is that in many cases the Internet - and message forums such as ATS - can foster aregressive form of ignorance. We have a situation where so many people rely on the Internet as a source for immediate and factual information that alternate infomarmation sources and further research are being overlooked. Somebody will read a Von Daniken book about a "mysterious" pillar of non-rusting Iron, then place that unquestioned upon a website. This will then become 'fact' as more and more people view it, when many times since the original Von Daniken book the item's validity as an 'anicent miracle' has been debunked.

It's this ignorance which fosters an attitude of instant (and incorrect)regression online, which I would like to help destroy.

link   
I'm into spirituality, meditation, and martial arts. And I'm interested in prophecies from around the world

link   
I'm not quite sure why I'm here yet. I'm more about the government projects than Area 51 and alien conspiracies. What do I hope to learn or contribute? That's top secret.

link   
I am one those people who would never hide the truth anyway how do they know there would be a public outcry lot of s***. They would be astonished how many people want to know like the jfk assassination which we all know it was the cia because how was suopposed oswald have killed him if he was terrrible with a weapon which the marines said and then when the cia conducted a reconstruction they couldn't do it so what does that tell you they KILLED HIM!!!.christ it's a bit obvious when you think about it.

OYG

link   
I am a musician in the making... with a mind stuck somewhere in between the liberal and the revolutionary... I had been stuck watching cable news and reading the papers however my friend has told me about this site and instantly I was amazed at the vast collection of information... I would like to challenge my knowledge(or misinformation) on this site by discussing it with the broad base of members and their ideas... You can expect me to keep my posts free of derogetory comments and blatant verbal attacks... Please keep doing what you guys do... and maybe someday people will not be as ignorant...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
US Government with personal and professional interest that this BLOG may provide. Concerned about not only GWOT but also conventional military threats.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am retired military,67 years old, and hope to contribute and learn as much as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join