It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ive been on this for a long time, but have forgot my ole password! ive got a thing about learning stuff that other people just don't know! its strange, but still...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hey i am an engineering student who loves peace. I Love weapons only from the technical point of view.

link   
I have been a believer of UFOs and ghosts for 3 years.I will contribute my knowledge of the Paranormal and hope to learn about other topics and other views on various subjects

link   
Im interested in the unknown

link   
I believe very much that our governments hold secrets pertaining to alien culture and their technologies that has been passed down to us swiftly witin the past 100 or more years. I feel that I have personal experiences that I may contribute at times and I wish to learn more from others

link   
I'm just very interested in this stuff. I think it's REALLY cool!

link   
Iam 14 and live near Dulce,New Mexico and loved reading about black projects,consipiracies,government cover-ups,and other things the "government" doesnt want us to know about.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A U.S. Army veteran from the Vietname Era by way of Tennessee and Texas. I've been shooting firearms since the late 1950's.

link   
Their is another empty prison in ludowici, Ga.My friend is a guard their and they are not going to open it . It is a big empty prison and they just pay a guard to watch over it.

link   
I am a former military enlisted man (recentl Honorable Discharge) who would like to chat with otjers about military history and current capabilities.

link   
hello,
i am a writer who is by nature very curious. i hope to learn and contribute the fostering of new ideas in this board

link   
I am seeking to meet others who experience Street Light Interference

link   
For the sake of introductions my name is Bob, and yes it is true. I do a vast amount of researching into the higher echelons of the Freemasons and The Illuminati. I hope to contribute any findings that I am able to find as fact, and I also hope to use these boards as a missing puzzle piece.

-Bob

link   
I'm from Bangladesh, like to know the new tech present & future.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am a vet of the viet nam war era and everything that I have read in your reports do have cretability.I am also a Nurse and I have had my thoughts on the aids virius and its oragin for some time.There are some facts that I would like to share with you and others about this and other subjects.

link   
Currently serving in the US Air Force. Five year veteran. Hold a degree in ACFT Maintenance/applied science. I would like to join your website.

link   
41 M Central UK based. Into most military aircraft & military/political history in general. Hopefully my BA (Hons) Degree in History and Politics will help give a reasonably knowledgable view on the board. Personal politics UK Labour Party supporter, if I was a U.S. citizen would be a Democrat.

link   
I lived in East Africa for eight years, was a US sailor for ten years and military history and current events are a serious hobby of mine. I have had a wide exposure to variety of viewpoints and believe that the objective exchange of dialogue/opinions is valuable. I detest people who generalize. I am an American patriot who loves his country but I know that we do not always do the correct thing or have the correct way. I can say the same about other nations as well. We at least try!

link   
Mythical Beasts/Government projects and facilitys/Legends. And seeing what pictures ATS members have taken of strange things that they have encounterd.

link   
My goal is to learn about things that others say are not true and to validate or disprove their existance

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join