It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just an old Soldier,who loves England

link   
I am a political junkie and love conspiracy thories and such. I am looking for some fresh and interesting content for my Ipod.

link   
I am a person seeking what you can
give and I will give anything you
recieve.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello mon chere ennesmis,

I am fourteen and obciously interested in conspiricy. I know alot about religion and other things i probably shouldnt bother myself at my age. i enjoy art and making ambigrams hence the name.

link   
usaf retired

link   
I'm just too damn curious about stuff for my own damn good.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A Swedish dude, interessted in science, ufo conspiracy theories and what you find here at ATS (:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I am interested in talking to like minded people who have a fascination with conspiracies.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i am very interested in discussions on secret societies and such. s well as having a forum to carry on an intelligent conversation besides a chat room--jk...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm interested in top secret government secrets and came across this site using a search engine. So far it is very interesting and I would like to read more.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hello, I'm DucKid. I want to join so I can obtain the knowledge of telekinesis and share my political views with other people. I want to view other peoples' political views and debate, or agree upon them. I also want to see peoples' experiences with telekinesis and UFOs.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi! I'm just a 40-something year old woman in the U.S....have a borderline-genius IQ...think too much...am in moderately bad health...with a very open mind....and lots of love for life and people.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I am a college student hoping to learn more about the foundations of christianity and the secrets it holds. I feel that I can contribute some insite into the matter, but I am looking for more answers to my questions. The message boards that I have been reading have helped and I would like to learn more.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My interest in this site is in the factual-based posts and in those who put forth interesting ideas backed with more than just opinion. This is a great place to have an intellectual exchange on a wide variety of topics. As a member, I hope to use my Physics and Astronomy (note: not astrology) background to help others looking for advice as well as contribute my opinions on everything from politics to space travel.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hello I'm Lewis Cowie, I am a Australian and I like conspiracies, I hope to add all i can to this forum with my knowledge of conspiracies.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
hello everyone,
i m new here for join u friends.i m from Pakistan.hope u 'll be very glad to have my friendship.
well take care all of you
bye n have fun

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello I come from the uk and I am 27 years old

My Interests are conspiracies, aircraft and computers. Basically I hope to learn about what goes on in the world.

link   
I'd like to add in my thoughts and beliefs on various issues and prove them.Apart from that learn the various opinions of others and lissen to what they have to share.

link   
i am a 28 year old male working in a retail store. i seek to learn the truth or variations of facts prima facie

link   
Hi there, I'm currently doing personal research into the underground stream, phi and various other mysteries. If I can learn more then all well and good, I hope that I shall be able to contribute in some small way

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join