It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I desire to learn more about "unreported" news, and discuss with board members about it, and seek answer to various unaswered questions.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Im here to learn. I dont take part in bs, so when my time comes i will contribute to somthing worthy.I rather read than post.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Want to find the ROE for the Iraq conflict and even google won't turn it up.. Hope someone here has the info

link   
Hi, I'm Mike and I am a member of a Fraternity and hope that I can contribute some useful information.

link   
need to learn more about the world

link   
i look at this site everyday just never have taken the time to register! i cannot wait to start posting!

link   
I would like to provide my view,facts I come across to the forum and learn from others also

link   
interested in such topics but never really knew where to find 'em

link   
I can provide alot of insight to topics which are spiritual and paranormal.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I Listen to coast to coast am alot and I think I have some pretty good knowledge on the subject. Hope to be a part of the family soon.

link   
I believe federal gov should stay out of our business and I believe in free speech and the right to beer arms.

link   
Am looking for information on Secret societies in London. Mainly a link between Hampstead and 'skull and bones'. This would be an area i'd like info on and anything I find will also be provided (so long as true).

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i came across this site and it intreged me

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hi All, I'm one of those types of people who likes to talk about what most people don't. I'm often labelled as being "too deep" or "thinking too much." This forum seems like a nice place for my brain to wind after a droll day of superficial exchange. I can only offer to contribute my opinion and things I've learned. I don't really hope to learn from anyone. But sometimes that happens.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i,m 22 years old student. and i,m going to learn everything what i can contribute from here

link   
I am an Ordained Minister after the Order of Melchizedek. I am also a Reiki Master and offer healing services to all who ask (even though there is a "donation schedule") for different types of healing. My goal is to see the entire world healed and at peace and am convinced that even one person healed can, simply by the force of their healing, can heal many others via a quantum mechanics theory of "superstrings" which means we all vibrate at a different level; I will vibrate at your level in order to bring about the healing you desire.

link   
i hope to add my wealth of life experiance and also aquire some as well

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hi All!!
I'm 32, have 3 kids, am married 4 years now. I live in San Diego County.
I'm the only son of a hippie. I believe in God, yet Not organized religion. I have seen some honest-ta-goodness what the hell was that ufo's in my day. (one i believe to be a military thing) I'm not too sure what i can give... an Honest opinion? net research time? an open-mind? and I'm looking for a place of diverse conspiracy topic's to discover and discuss.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi I'm Lucozade. I live in Wales. I'm 19 and am just finishing off at school. I hope to study the media at university. My interests lie in the media and music although I'm also fascinated by drama

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey im alex and im a paranormal freak and i love tryin to figure out what goes on! things are though...

1. every time i go on a paranormal rampage (maybe twice a month?
)I get paranoid at nightime, it cant be that unusual... can it?

2. I love looking into subjects about paranormal activities and ET's, etc. I find it highly interesting and any schemes (such as the airport mason tablet and wall murals). I hardly know anything about the masons except my grandfather was one, is that good or bad
. He was a good man who recently died last week, but it is a blessing that he is in peace... and now he knows the truth
. well just sayin high guys!

*expect me im comin

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join