It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I hope to contribute to finding the truth about what are government is hiding from our world! As far as what I hope to learn I want the truth to all the questions and theories I have!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
DOCTOR OF SCIENCE, INTERESTS = SAUCER SCIENCE, LUNAR COLONY PLANNING.My field of Research[ Physiks] over 30 years has made me worthy of mention in the FIELD of oblativ. Ellipsoid SAUCERS ..and World government secret, from my own perspective.. I hope to find out the TRUE STATE OF WORLD PLANNING for Lunar terrae Habitation/colonisation, AND, leading to OBFUSCATION of others.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I am not sure what I can add but I love to learn the truth

link   
I'm posing this about Plattssburgh AFB because I was stationed there

link   
I've been reading a lot lately about forgotten or suppressed ideas/technology and my intention is purely educational and enrich my learning.

link   
myself: experience design student
contribute: my oppinions
learn: to defeat the ignorant like a ninja defeats the sucky

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I checked out this site a while ago, and it looked cool, so I joined!!!

link   
I am always interested in knwoing what the "ALL MIGHTY" is up to now.

link   
well, my advice is to put paperbags on our heads and lay down and/or if u live after that, don't reach down for a book orelse ull break your glasses(damn books!)

link   
I will be contributing great information from sources about projects.

link   
I hope to contribute my beliefs for conspiracy and world politics as well as current world technology.

link   
HI - I would like to join this firum to learn about declassified government materials and to participate in JFK assassination forums.

link   
I hope to exchange thoughts and opions with other people about any of the topics on this website.

link   
really believe some this stuff want to know more

link   
Being a person extremely interested in both history and military technology, I feel that it will benefit both the website and myself if I am granted the right to both discuss and hear truely inteliigent people discuss military technology and various other objects of interest, such as Area 51. I hope to contribute the knowlege on military technology that I have acquired through my years of studies. I also look forward to learning more from the esteemed members of your community.

link   
Engineer,i am interested in ancient technology,particularly the weapons and
aircraft technology,mainly in indian scriptures.Being an Indian I am proud of my ancient sages who developed the technology to such an extent that examples are in abundance in our ancienr scriptures.Question is how did we loose it?Was it because of Invadors,that we locked them behind secure vaults ,we need to find out,and i am an another soldier in pursuite of that.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i just want to know the truth about all this and the meaning of my dreams

link   
I am 16 and a freshmen is college studying to be an engineer of some sort. My grandfather is a professor of western religion at NYU. I hpe to bring not only religious and engineering knowledge but a view from a 16 year old.

link   
i am from sydney,australia. i would like to know about the new spiritual leader and what ideas are being presented at this website

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I want to learn about reptilian DNA in humans and what that means to human behavior such as wars and violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join