It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
intro: male 38 caucasion
contribute: open ended discussion about all that pertaines to the future wellness of our world as a whole.
Hope to learn:Any and all info related to use in the undermining of last said statement.
LONG LIVE THE GOLDEN RULE

link   
i hope to contribute my own thoughts and no-one elses

link   
I am a 52 year old incomplete quadpalegic man on full disability working part time trying to exist in todays world. Idesire to find different slants on world and national events, apart from the mainstream accounts that are force fed to us. I have my own analysis and veiws on these events from a unique perspective.

link   
Hello, this looks like a very interesting site indeed. I hope I can contribute to it by passing on my opinions in a respectful manner, although I am able to put my thoughts across very well, so that whatever I'm thinking is easily understandable.

link   
I want to improve my English & discuss interesting topics

link   
I am a truth seeker located in California. I have been an avid listener of Art Bell/George Noory for years and I think I have an interesting outlook on world events of today.

link   
I am interested in all information. I have been in the military for 8 yrs and i believe I may of had some "contact" a while ago

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am a 54 year-old seeker after the truth(whatever that may turn out to be).I pledge to always be direct and non-sanctimonius in my posts and open to the new thoughts and ideas of other posters. I hope to contribute my own unique thoughts and ideas to the general discussion.

link   
journalist who is working on topics dealing with government secrecy and misconduct by law enforcement agencies

link   
Well...I'm really into this "secret" stuff and I really liked that site, I could find anything I was curious about. I learnt a lot and I'd like to find out more.

link   
hungry for knowledge

link   
I just have to respond to some of the anti-gun idiocy.

link   
i hope to contribute to the defence discussions and i hope to learn about the formidible russian airspace technology

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i hope to learn more about paranormal studies and etc.

link   
former marine

link   
Hi,

My exhusband was a submarine officer from 1966 to 1970 when he was separated from the Navy. He was stationed aboard the USS Runner and on a Med cruise when the Scorpion was lost. His last Captain was Don Lundquist who was Adm. Schade's aide when the Scorpion went down.

I am still wondering if what happened to the sub will ever be declassified.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey Everybody!

I look to join this forum because i love things that are conterversial (o and i cant spell
and un-explained. I love the main site and if the forums are at least half as good as the main site, the forums should be awesome! Thx and see you guys around!

JWB

link   
Hello, I've been interseted in these topics all my life. I have done alot of personal reaserch, and I'm very opinionated. I look forward to our future discussions.

link   
hey there! i came across ATF just a couple of days ago and many topics grabbed my attention. i like to learn about how people think and get into conversation with them. i'm hoping to learn more about the world around me this way. see you soon!!

link   
Hi!! I am a conspiracy theorist, at least thats what the powers that be label me.
That's what u get for wandering around with your eyes open I guess

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join